Status: This is a new story that I'm just starting it's based off of a kinda recent experience with some supernatural thrown in

Never to be Forgotten

Chapter 1: Chassie

I felt someone gently shake my shoulder and whisper my name effectively drawing me out of my haunting memories. “Are you ok Chassie?” “Yea, I’m fine Zack.” Zack knew better then to have pushed me on it. Then again he knew I wasn’t ok. I wondered if I’d live to see the day when I’d find someone that can keep speed with me.

I guess I should mention this. Zack he’s dead. So how is he standing and talking and touching my shoulder? Well I’m not normal. One of my abilities is Necromancing, its useful ability to have. No, I wasn’t sleeping in my room or anything. No, I was sleeping on the couch in the living room. (This is kinda a pun for you people paying attention.) Zack laughed as if reading my thoughts. “Oh haha very funny, a dead person in the living room.” “The thought was written on my face wasn’t it?” “Yep.” “You suck you know that?” Zack laughed. “Oh, I know.” “So why did you wake me up?” “You looked like you were having a nightmare Chassie.” That’s something else I should mention, I have nightmares all the time, well since the “accident.” When I was little I thought it was an accident but now I know better. It was done on purpose but they weren’t trying to kill us just capture us. It turns out my parents were renegade experiments they escaped and started a new life. It explains all the running around we did and why they were always looking over their shoulder and stayed away from men in tuxes. I remember thinking why do we run, are we being followed? They would always assure us that we weren’t but then they’d look over their shoulders and it made us wonder. Zack, Sally and I grew up together and seeing how we were the only survivors we had to stick together. Our parents had made sure we knew our way in around the forest and how to survive with just what we had around us.

It got to the point where we technologically lived there and were better at using the surroundings around us then our parents. Somehow they also made sure that we managed to have fun. I was always better at hiding, Zack was best at running, and Sally was best at making a fire and shelter. For years after the “accident” we had survived in the forest together. Then something went wrong and Sally and Zack died and I survived. I still have nightmares of it.