‹ Prequel: Falling Into Black
Status: Coming Soon!! Seriously. Like...there are 45 chapters in Falling Into Black.

Bleed It Out

Chapter 3

The feast in the Great Hall was as delicious as ever, and filled with the excited (and some not so excited) chatter of students. Katie felt right at home amongst it all. Seated between Sirius and Natalie, with the other three boys across from her, Katie couldn’t have felt happier. Especially with hers and Sirius’ hands were threaded together under the table.

“So, what did you girls do over the summer?” Remus asked. Katie and Natalie looked at each other, evil smiles on their faces.

“Uh oh” James chuckled nervously. “I don’t like the look on their faces.”

“Do we even want to know?” Sirius asked.

“We were nearly raped” Natalie giggled. The boys’ mouths dropped.

“How is that funny?” Peter asked, confused. Katie slapped a hand over her mouth to smother her laughter.

“Because the two guys who tried” Natalie said, struggling not to laugh herself. “Got their asses kicked by a midget.”

“A midget?” James asked, laughing. The girls nodded.

“See, we were walking home from the store” Katie started.

“Because my mother needed butter” Natalie added.

“And these two guys were following us” Katie continued.

“When we started running away, they chased after us” Natalie said.

“Wait” Sirius said quickly. “Please tell me they didn’t succeed.” Katie smiled gently at him.

“They didn’t” she stated. Sirius sighed in relief.

“Anywho” Natalie said loudly. “We ran into an alley—which was probably the stupidest thing we’ve ever done—where there was a dead end.”

“When the guys came into an alley, this really short bald midget dude stepped in front of us looking like he was going to beat the crap out of the guys” Katie continued.

“Skipping everything that was said, he ran at the guys and kicked their shins. Then he picked up a trash can—”

“He was really strong for his size” Katie interrupted.

“And hit the two guys with it, knocking them out” Natalie went on.

“We learned his name was Trey after he called the police” Katie said. “And he owned this club named...” Katie trailed off, thinking hard.

“Wasn’t it the Black Wasp, or something?” Natalie asked.

“Maybe” Katie said slowly, before shaking her head. “Anywho, he gave us free passes to his club since those two guys were bouncers of his. We can go their anytime we want and bring whoever we want.”

“After we got new butter because those butt-heads made me drop it” Natalie grumbled. “We actually went to check it out. It’s pretty B.A. really. Strobe lights, techno music, bars. It was so high tech that it was like it was in the future.”

And not to mention that only witches and wizards go there” Katie added excitedly. “You have to have a special card to get in, though, and they don’t give them out to Muggles.”

“So, yeah. There you go” Natalie finally concluded. The boys blinked in shock.

“Wow” Remus finally said, laughing once. “Interesting story, girls.”

“Thanks” they chorused, beaming.

“And here I was thinking that me nearly setting my room on fire was interesting” James laughed.

“How’d you manage that?” Katie asked, a bit concerned but more amused.

“His mum and him found an Easy Bake oven at a yard sale, and he begged her to get it” Sirius snickered. The others laughed as well, while James blushed. “I walked in and I see him with a pink apron that said ‘Kiss the Cook’ on the front, holding a cupcake” Sirius continued, laughing harder with each word.

“My mum gave me that apron” James said defensively.

“Prongs, mate, that’s even worse” Remus laughed.

“But how did he nearly set his room on fire?” Natalie pressed.

“Hang on, I was getting there” Sirius rolled his eyes at her impatience. “He had another cupcake in the oven which he was trying to see if he could bake faster by using a fire spell.”

“It didn’t work” James muttered, wincing.

“Wow, James” Katie chuckled.

“That’s not all” Sirius stated, grinning evilly at James. James’ eyes widened as a look of sheer horror came over his face.

“Oh no” he breathed.

“What?” Peter asked curiously.

“Sirius don’t you dare” James growled.

“He tried to put the fire out by—” Sirius didn’t get to finish before James silenced him with a Silencing Charm.

“Aw, come on James” Natalie complained.

“No!” he barked. “No one needs to know. And Sirius”—he transferred his glare to the silently laughing boy—“If you tell anyone, I will make it so you can never have children. And I know Katie here will be thoroughly disappointed.” Katie blushed scarlet while Sirius winced, but nodded.

“Buzz kill” Sirius muttered once the charm was taken off. Suddenly, all of the food disappeared, causing Peter to groan. Everyone stood up.

“Well, Remus and I have to find Lily to escort the bloody Gryffindors to the common room” Katie muttered. Sirius chuckled lightly.

“Have fun, love” he said. She merely stared blankly at him, before following Remus, who was already calling out to the Gryffindors to follow him. She thought she spotted Lily Evans’ head of dark red hair over the crowd, but it disappeared so quickly she thought she imagined it.

“Tell me in secret” Natalie whispered excitedly in his ear then.

“Sorry, Nat, but I want to keep everything where it should be” Sirius said, looking down at her. She glared at him, pouting.

“Fine, be that way” she muttered. “And its not like you need them anyway. Unless you and Katie plan on....” she trailed off, grinning wickedly as she made a crude gestured with her hips. Sirius quickly covered his eyes (and his blush).

“OHMYGOD!!! Please don’t ever do that again!” he exclaimed. Natalie laughed loudly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes. Two. and I don’t know if they had Easy Bake ovens in the 1970s, pretend they did. uhm...i wanted to say something else...Oh yeah! Who wants to know what James did to put out the fire in his room? Comment and ask and i'll put it in my next author's note. XD