No Where Left To Run

Sexy Suds Car Wash

Everleigh locked her car before we started walking across the Mystic Falls High School lawn from the school’s student car lot; we had been here in Mystic Falls for 2 weeks now and my Grandma was more than happy to have us living with her, even after what I did she forgave me in an instant which is more than what I can say for myself.

“Anna is looking at you again Paige, I swear she must have a problem with you or something. You know I could always take care of her, she might be a vampire but I’m older and stronger” Everleigh told me softly as she noticed Anna staring at me which she’s been doing for the past week; personally I think it’s because Jeremy has been talking to me but she’s a vampire so she knows how dangerous it is for her to be involved with a human.

“You aren’t going to take care of her Leigh, trust me it’s probably nothing. I haven’t even talked to her so I have no idea what her problem is, just ignore her alright” I told my best friend as we saw Elena and Stefan pull into the car lot; I liked them and so did Everleigh but Damon tended to get on Everleigh’s nerves which I thought was quick amusing because I could see those two being a very cute couple.

“You just love ruining my fun don’t you? And no I’m not going to just ignore her so you can forget about that, if she makes the slightest movement then I’m going to take her down” Everleigh told me firmly and I knew that she was telling me the truth; the thing about Everleigh is that she doesn’t trust a lot of people but once she lets you in then she’ll do everything it takes to protect you.

“It’s probably just because she knows what we are and we know what she is, or something simple like that so you don’t need to take her down” I said to her as we walked through the school’s front door and into the hallway; it didn’t take us long until we had reached our lockers that were beside each other’s and I unpacked my bag while Everleigh just took books out, she never had any homework because she knew all the answers from going to school so many times.

“We’ll see about that. We’ve been here for two weeks already and people are still staring at us like we’re pieces of fresh meat” Everleigh said to me softly but I could hear the annoyance in her voice and I understood where she was coming from; it was annoying to get stared at all day everyday but it was worse for Everleigh because she wouldn’t think twice about snapping at people.

“We are fresh meat to them Leigh but the staring always stops, you just have to be patient and wait for us to blend in with everyone else” I reassured my best friend as we closed our locker doors and leaned on them as we waited for the bell to ring; I smiled at Stefan and Elena when they walked over to us seeing as Everleigh was in their classes while I wasn’t because I was younger.

“Are you two ready for the car wash at lunch time? Caroline won’t be happy if you try to pull out again Everleigh, she isn’t going to take no for an answer” Elena said to us with a small smile on her lips because none of us really wanted to wash cars but it was to raise money so that made it worth it; Everleigh on the other hand just couldn’t be bothered with washing cars so she’s already tried numerous of times to get out of it.

“Oh yes I can’t wait until I have to wash cars and get perved on, it’ll be my favourite time of the day. I’ve already tried to get out of it this morning and Caroline told me no yet again, so I guess I’ll wash some cars” Everleigh said as she rolled her eyes dramatically causing Elena to laugh softly; I still couldn’t believe that Stefan and Damon were brothers because they are far from being alike, Stefan is nice and he’s always been friendly towards us while Damon is just plain cocky and thinks he’s God’s gift to women.

“It’s only one time Leigh and besides today could be somewhat fun, at least we get out of class for the rest of the day” Stefan said to us with a small smile on his lips knowing Elena and I were looking forward to no class while he and Leigh didn’t really care; Elena and I looked at each other with a smile and nodded as the four of us walked down the hallway towards our classrooms.

“That is true and I sure do like it when I get time off school but that also means someone else has time to talk to Jeremy, can’t you do something Leigh? I really don’t want Jeremy around Anna, he can’t know about anything” Elena said to us quietly as she worried about her little brother; I glanced at Stefan and then at Everleigh knowing that now she wasn’t going to hold back if Anna did anything wrong.

“We’ll all keep an eye on her but unless she does something, then I can’t do anything to her. But I’ll go have a talk to her and make sure she knows that we’re watching” Everleigh reassured Elena the best she could; I knew Leigh and Stefan would protect Jeremy because she would want someone to protect me if anything ever happened to her.

Car Wash

I was washing a car while I was watching Everleigh try to ignore Damon who had just shown up and started talking to her; it was great entertainment actually because it was clear that Damon got under Leigh’s skin and he knew that too but I still thought they’d be a great couple, of course Leigh would never find out that I think that.

“Hey, need any help?” I heard Jeremy ask from behind me as I was the only person washing this car; I turned around to face him and noticed he was holding a bucket of soapy water and a sponge, he was even alone with no Anna in sight which made me happier than it should.

“I’d love help, thanks Jeremy. So no Anna today?” I said to him as we both got started on washing the car again; it’s not that I cared about Anna but if she wasn’t at school then I wanted to know where she was, she still is a vampire.

“No she left early, she said she had some family matters to deal with. But that’s alright because now I can get to know you more, we barely talk and yet you’re friends with my sister” Jeremy said to me with a smile on his handsome face; I returned the smile before I glanced over at Stefan, Damon and Everleigh who had heard what Jeremy said about Anna, causing Damon to pull Everleigh away.

“Yeah sorry about that, it’s just Everleigh is around your sister quite a bit and I’m always around Everleigh” I said to him softly as I suddenly felt bad about not talking to him but it was because of the fact that Anna was around him most of the time; there was just something about Anna that rubbed me the wrong way which I didn’t like one bit and my feelings towards Anna made Everleigh not like her either.

“It’s fine Paige trust me, but I think this car is clean enough now” Jeremy said as he looked down at me with a smile on his lips and before I knew what was happening I felt soapy water running down my body; I brushed my now wet hair from my face only to see Jeremy holding his now empty bucket as he took a step back away from me.

“Oh it’s on now Gilbert” I said to him as I picked up the hose I was using to wash the soap off the car and turned it onto him; I stepped closer to him as I focused the hose on him and soon he was just as wet as I was which was great payback in my eyes.

I let a squeal escape from my lips when Jeremy placed his hands over mine and took control over the hose which he then turned the hose onto me; I couldn’t help but burst out in laughter which Jeremy soon joined me in as I tried my hardest to get away from him but he of course wrapped his arm around my waist to stop me.

I saw both Elena and Stefan watching us with smiles on their faces as Jeremy and I continued to mess around; that was until a girl called Tiki walked over to us with a stern look on her face because she was now in charge seeing as Caroline had taken a break.

“Would you two just old up and do as you’re told, we’re here to wash cars not muck around and ignore the customers” Tiki snapped at us like she was the leader of the car wash when she wasn’t; I knew Caroline shouldn’t have picked her to step in because the power of being in charge went straight to her head.

“Whatever Tiki, we’re out of here anyways. Come on Paige, let’s go” Jeremy said to me as he dropped the hose to the ground and held my hand in his as he turned around to lead me away; I sent Tiki a glare once she turned around and walked back to the car she was washing.

I could stand people being rude to me but when it came to someone I care about then I don’t hold back; I knew I shouldn’t but I couldn’t help myself as I used my powers to cause Tiki’s muddy bucket of water to explode which caused the dirty muddy water to fly up into Tiki’s face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Paige's Outfit

Please comment, I would love some feedback on this new story. Should I keep it or delete it?