No Where Left To Run

Plan B

I was at the Lockwood mansion helping Mrs Lockwood set up for the Masquerade Ball that was being held tomorrow night which I was dragging Jeremy along too; most of the town was here helping get everything set up as this was Major Lockwood’s favourite party to throw, I was here with Bonnie, Stefan and Elena. Although Stefan and Elena were pretending to fight so Katherine wouldn’t hurt people and Bonnie still didn’t fully trust vampires; Damon, Everleigh, Jeremy and Alaric were at the Salvatore house talking about something called the moonstone.

I was walking around in the back yard carrying a box that I needed to give to Stefan so he could help me set up but I noticed he was talking to Mason which was Tyler’s Uncle; Mason soon turned around to walk away but he accidently bumped into me on the way and I got a vision from him, I looked at him in shock because I was confused about what I just saw off him.

“Paige? What’s wrong?” Stefan asked me in concern as he rushed over to me and took the box from my hands and set it on a table before he turned to attention onto me; I tore my eyes away from Mason as I looked up at Stefan still in shock and still confused.

“When I touched him I saw something, a vision but it doesn’t make any sense. He was with Elena… he was kissing Elena” I told Stefan knowing that it wouldn’t be true but it had to be because my visions are never wrong; I couldn’t understand what I saw which was frustrating me but I knew that what I just said shocked Stefan even more.

“No Paige, Elena wouldn’t… you didn’t see Elena, you saw Katherine” Stefan said to me as he realised what I actually saw which confused us both even more; why would Katherine be with Mason in the first place? She would know that he’s a werewolf which means she was most likely using him for something while he thought she actually cared about him.

“Wait, Katherine’s with Mason Lockwood? It kind of makes sense I mean he got into town just after her, but why him? He’s a surfer so she has to be using him” Damon said to us as he walked over and joined our conversation which is something he tends to do a lot; I saw Everleigh walk out onto the back deck with Jeremy before I turned my attention back onto the brothers so we could try to work all of this out.

“Yeah but what’s she using him for? It has to be something important for her to get involved with a werewolf” I said as I looked at them both as they tried to think of some reasons why Katherine was anywhere near Mason; which was a tough task because no one knew why Katherine did anything as she just does what she likes.

“Mason Lockwood’s looking for a moonstone that allegedly can break the full moon werewolf curse, maybe Katherine wants it as well” Damon said to us as he shrugged his shoulders slightly which didn’t make sense because then all werewolves could turn at any time and start killing off the vampires; which wasn’t a smart move for Katherine but she has to be up to something else.

“Okay, so how are we going to get this moonstone?” Stefan asked his brother as Damon glanced at me with a slightly worried look on his face which wasn’t a good sign; things between Damon and I were slowly starting to get back to normal but I still didn’t forgive him for trying to kill Jeremy.

“Jeremy is going to get it from Tyler for us. Looks he’s playing Indiana Jones, he involved himself” Damon said to us quickly to defend himself before I jumped down this throat for getting or letting Jeremy get involved in this; Elena and I didn’t want Jeremy to be involved because it was dangerous for him whether or not he has that ring, knowing about all of this stuff can get hard to handle and I should know.

Later

I was talking to Everleigh as Damon and Stefan went to see if Jeremy was able to get the moonstone from Tyler; suddenly I’m being dragged away by Damon as Stefan and now Everleigh follow us with Everleigh saying that if Damon hurt me she’d rip his head off.

“Paige we need your help, we know you can’t pick what visions you see. But what about that witchy mojo you do with me. You know the fun one, when my brain burst into flames? What is that?” Damon asked me once he finally stopped pulling me behind him so we weren’t near other people who might overhear us; Stefan then explained they needed me to touch Mason again to see if he gave Katherine the moonstone.

“That’s me giving you an aneurysm, your blood vessels go pop but you heal quickly so I do it over and over again” I said to him as I took my arm out of his grip as Everleigh stood beside me in case Damon decided to drag me around again; I instantly knew what he wanted me to do and even though I didn’t want to hurt Mason he wasn’t one of the good guys.

“Great we need you to give that to Mason so we can get him to the house for some questioning, and before you say no. Just know that this is for Elena not because I just don’t like him” Damon said to me causing me to roll my eyes at him; he knew how I felt about using my powers to hurt someone because I liked to only use them for that purpose for good, like when Damon tries to hurt or kill someone.

“Fine I’ll do it but you better be there to help me, I can cause him pain but I can’t knock him out and I’m only doing this to help keep Elena safe” I said to Damon and Stefan before I walked off to the front yard as Stefan told Everleigh to stay behind; I found a truck that had to still be unpacked so I tried to pull a table out when Mason walked over to his truck and found me struggling.

“Hey, how did you get stuck doing all this by yourself?” Mason asked me as he jogged over to me and gave me a smile as I told him all the guys bailed on me; I took a step back so he could help me unpack the truck and I started to feel bad about what I was going to do to him because he did seem really nice, if you overlooked the fact that he was with Katherine and nearly got Damon and Stefan killed.

“I’m sorry” I said to him softly as I focused my eyes on him and started to use my powers which caused him to hold his head with his hands; he fell onto his knees as he starts to groan in pain but a few seconds later Damon stood in front of me and kicked Mason in the head to knock him out, before Stefan helped Damon get Mason in the truck of his truck.

I went with Damon to his house as he still needed my help with Mason so once Damon had chained Mason to a chair with the help of Jeremy; I placed my hands on the side of Mason’s head and closed my eyes so I could focus on the vision while both Damon and Jeremy watched me closely.

“It’s somewhere dark and small, there’s water. Like a well, no that can’t be right. No it’s right, the moonstone is in a well” I said as I opened my eyes and looked at Damon so he’d know that was all I could tell him; sometimes he thought because I was a witch I was able to get visions of anything that I wanted which wasn’t true at all.

“Hey! Make him let her go Damon!” Jeremy yelled as he ran over to me after Mason started to slowly wake up which caused him to grab onto my wrist; Damon however was quick to step closer to me and pull Mason’s hand away from me which then made Jeremy pull me to the side and to him before anything else happened.

“That’s it, that’s all I got Damon” I said to him as Jeremy started to lead me away but not before Damon thanked me which was a rare thing coming from Damon; I walked out with Jeremy as I sent Stefan a text telling him about the well.

Jeremy took me back to his house so we could just relax and spend some time together after the long day we’ve both had; Jenna and Alaric weren’t home yet as they had gone shopping for the dinner Jenna was cooking tonight so the house was empty which was a nice change; Jeremy held my hand in his as he lead me upstairs and into his bedroom.

“Are you okay? How are you dealing with all of…” I asked my boyfriend but I didn’t get to finish what I was saying because Jeremy had pressed his lips against mine as he wrapped his arms around my waist; I closed my eyes as I returned the kiss and let my hands rest on his firm arms as we moved our lips together.

Soon Jeremy was slowly leading me backwards towards his bed as our lips stayed pressed together and I deepened our kiss to let him know I wanted this as well; I gave my hand a little wave which caused his door to close before Jeremy broke our kiss and slowly pulled my shirt up over my head before he helped me pull his shirt off, I couldn’t stop the soft giggle that escaped my lips as we kissed again and Jeremy lifted me up a bit before laying me down on his bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Comment!