No Where Left To Run

The Sun Also Rises

“Then we need to go now, before Jenna’s been sacrificed. I can kill Klaus myself” I said to Stefan and Elijah as we stood outside the abandoned house which Jeremy and I have been staying at for the past few days; Alaric and Everleigh were telling Jeremy about Klaus turning Jenna into a vampire to use for the sacrifice.

“Paige... if you use that much power, you'll be dead. We've already been through this, it's not an option. We're going to offer another vampire, one that he'll want more. Me” Stefan said to me and I knew that he had already made up his mind; I watched as Stefan walked into the house to check on Jeremy leaving me with Elijah.

“I’ve never been in the presence of such a powerful witch before, Paige you are stronger then you think. You were powerful before you enchanted the power of a thousand witches, you don’t believe in yourself” Elijah said as he looked at me while I focused on performing a location spell to find Elena; Elijah didn’t scare me or make me nervous like I thought he would.

“Everyone believes in me and believe that I can do anything, if I’m not strong enough tonight then Klaus is going to live and Elena isn’t” I said to him softly once I had finished the spell which didn’t take me very long at all; it felt nice talking to Elijah but I was still worried if we could trust him with killing his brother.

“Your friends believe in you because they know that you are one of the most powerful witches, they put pressure on you without realising and that makes you doubt yourself” Elijah said to me and it was like he could read me like an open book; but it was nice because no one had ever said they put too much pressure on me to save the day.

“I’m really that powerful? What I have to do doesn’t scare me, but sometimes I wish that it wasn’t me who had to be the witch” I said to him as he placed his finger under my chin when I had looked down at my feet; he gently and slowly lifted my head so I was looking at him.

“You are special Paige and you have no where to run, this is who you were born to be” Elijah said to me before he took a step back from me when Stefan walked back outside and over to us; I told him that Elena was at Steven’s Quarry before he told me to stay here as Klaus couldn’t see me until I attacked him.

I walked back inside the house to hear John telling Jeremy, Damon and Everleigh a story about a spell that could possibly bring Elena back after Klaus drains her blood; I had read about that spell in Sarah’s grimoire but I wasn’t sure if it would actually work or not.

“Let Paige try the spell, if it doesn’t work then at least we tried and if it does then great” Everleigh said before everyone turned their attention onto me; I walked over to John as he took a seat in a chair as I stood behind him and performed the spell.

“Come on Paige, we’ve got a hybrid to kill. Let’s go” Damon said to me as I opened my eyes as I finished the spell and John stood up from the chair; I walked over to Damon but Jeremy caught my arm and stopped me.

“Wait, what do you mean? No, I'm coming. I need to be there, I need to make sure you guys are okay. I've got my own ring. Look, I'm not taking no for an answer” Jeremy said to me as I leaned up and kissed him softly which caused him to faint seconds later; John caught him and sat him on the chair with Everleigh’s help.

“We’ll be back soon” I said to John and Everleigh as she was going to stay here to protect them if needed be; she was furious that she had to stay behind but she understood why because I needed her, Jeremy and Alaric to be safe which is why I put a spell on the house so no one could get out.

Steven’s Quarry

“I can feel it, it’s happening! Yes!” Klaus yelled out happily after he had killed Jules, Jenna and Elena but he didn’t see me walking over with Damon; I put my hand up and sent Klaus flying through the air and onto the ground as Damon killed Greta Martin before carrying Elena’s body over to a hurt Stefan.

“Seems like I’m not strong enough now, huh Klaus” I said to him with a grin on my face when he saw me and shock appeared on his face; I was the last person he was expecting to see because he really did think that I was dead.

“You were dead! I saw you!” Klaus yelled at me in anger because I had tricked him but I just made him scream in pain as I used all of my power on him; I stop hurting him when Elijah arrives and walked over to his brother who is now on the brink of death.

“Hello brother, in the name of our family, Nicklaus...” Elijah said as he placed his hand on Klaus’ chest so he could rip his heart out and end all of this; I took a step forward as I watched Elijah closely as Stefan stood beside me as we waited.

“I didn't bury them at sea! Their bodies are safe, if you kill me you'll never find them. I can take you to them, I give you my word... Brother” Klaus said to his brother causing Elijah to hesitate in killing him and I knew this was the one thing to cause Elijah to reconsider; I knew Elijah was doing this for revenge as he just wanted his family.

“Elijah you do it and I’ll take you both out, I don’t care if it kills me” I warned Elijah as he looked over at me and I knew that he had already changed his mind; he apologized before he grabbed Klaus and disappeared at vampire speed before I could stop him.

Cemetery

I stood with Everleigh, Bonnie and Caroline as we paid our respects to Jenna and John as we had just buried them both; Alaric stood with Jeremy as we all watched Elena place a rose on all of her families graves.

I couldn’t help but blame myself for how last night ended because I couldn’t save Jenna and I knew what the spell would do to John; I let Elijah and Klaus get away as the curse was broken causing Klaus to be a vampire and werewolf.

“You will always have me Jeremy, I’m right here whenever you need me” I said to my boyfriend softly as everyone started to walk off to go back to Elena’s house; I wrapped my arms around Jeremy’s neck as he held me in his arms tightly.

“Promise me that you’ll never leave me, I can’t go through this pain again Paige” Jeremy said to me quietly as we looked into each other’s eyes and I knew I shouldn’t promise him sometime like that; but I would because I wasn’t planning on going anywhere without him.

“I promise I’ll never ever leave you, I’ll do everything in my power to protect you and keep you safe” I told him as I leaned in and kissed him softly which he instantly returned before he wrapped his arm around my waist as we followed everyone out of the cemetery; I knew most of us weren’t going to be the same after last night but Damon has been acting the strangest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Paige's Outfit

Please Comment!