Status:

Guts

2/2

Jack woke up the next morning his eyes felt dry and puffy, his head pounding and his throat dry. He groaned as he moved to get up. He stood from the bed wondering over to his on suite bathroom, and it only just hit him that he's home.

He thought that maybe Rian or Zack had dropped him off home, but he just shook the thought to the back of his mind and turned the shower on. As he waited for the water to warm up he took all his clothing off.

After jack had his shower and gotten dressed, he still felt like shit and still had that headache from hell. He walked out of his bedroom grabbing his iPhone on the way out, and walking along the hall way and down the stairs. Jack walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge to get some cold water and two aspirins. He felt someone was next to him and he turned to see that Alex was there.

"Hey" the older boy said as he watched jack carry on getting his glass of water. Alex didn't know what to say, he was still confused he didn't know if jack was being serious or if it was just the drink. "What’s wrong lex?" jack asked not even remembering what he had said to the older boy last night, and why Alex was looking like shit.

Alex sniffed his eye felt like they were about to well up, and the tears would start to take over again. "You don't remember do you?" Alex asked his voice scratchy from sleep and crying the whole night. Jack looked at Alex as if he was an idiot, "what are you on about lex remember what?" jack replied confused at the older boy’s question.

"Nothing it was probably just a dream" Alex said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that afternoon jack was in Rian’s basement with Zack and Alex, they had been practising, they were just taking a ten minute break when Jack suddenly realised what had happened last night at the party. He suddenly felt horrible felt bad that he didn't know what Alex was on about that morning.

Jack sighed as he took his guitar strap from around his shoulder. He leant his guitar up against the wall and told Rian and Zack he'd be back in a bit. He walked to the kitchen and he found alex by the fridge, grabbing a bottle of water.

"Alex?" Jack said as he stepped into the kitchen. Alex turned round facing the younger boy who was now inches away from him. Alex bit his bottom lip wonder what jack was going to say. But instead of saying it jack just cupped Alex's cheeks and pressed his lips to the older boys.

Alex's eyes winded as jack kissed him, but something inside Alex light up, it was as if jack had been the one to light that fire inside of Alex making him feel alive again. Alex suddenly kissed back dropping the bottle of water on the floor as he put his arms around the younger boy.

"I love you lex" jack said with a smile on lips

And in that moment jack knew that this was what it felt like to find the guts to say anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
please tell me what u think :) xxx