Status: hope this thing works out

The life of an average person.. kinda

Just a part of the system

Damn i was looking extra cool while running away from those draculoids. I was as fast as the speed of light .. well not really but they couldnt catch me and that much is fine in my book. I kept my ray gun close so that they'd know that they would be dead if they came close to me. A colorful car came out of the mist there were 4 people sitting inside. "Come in kid" the red haired one said and i jumped in. All the adrenaline the action everything was perfect. This was the life i wanted to live. But then the goddamn alarm turned on.

I opened my eyes and realized that i was at my own dungeon where people call "home". I got out of the bed feeling like a zombie and then looked at the mirror. Messy long white hair , pale white skin , huge big chocolate brown eyes. M'eh i can live with this. Brushing my hair requires so much energy that i don't really own right now. Wore my black tshirt,jeans and converse's and went downstairs. "Essense! My dear Honey Bee. Want some waffles?" She said in a creepy voice and then walked to come closer to me but eventually fell down. Perfect. "Mom,are you drunk again?"
"Young lady don't talk to me in that tone. I am not going to be judged by my own daughter for god's sake"
I held her hand and pulled her and she was finally back on her feet. "Well,don't be late tonight Jonathan's going to come"
"Mom,you know i have band practice today"
"Aren't you a little excited about finally meeting your soon-to-be-step-father?"
"According to you i have almost 6 step-father's ,mom."
"But this one is real. I promise."
"Don't promise thinks that are not under your control"
"Essense. Don't talk to me like that. Now sit down and eat your breakfast , you are late to school"
"I guess i am going to have to pass that" i said , took my bag and went out. I started walking to school. And then i realized something. It was a brand new day today. And i was again doing the same things i did yesterday and the day before that and the day before that. Life was just too boring. "I don't want to end up like my mom. I CAN'T end up like my mom" i told myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
so yeah this chapter is only about Essense and NOT about killjoys cos she is not a one yet. The other chapter she is going to take her first steps and yeah ... hope you like it :D