Status: hope this thing works out

The life of an average person.. kinda

The perfect Plan

"And so kids that's why never trust someone that says Better Living Industries works for ruining lives." Mrs. Anderson said. What can i say? She was a weird lady from head to toe. She had short spiky jet black hair with striking grey scary eyes. She always wore snow white dresses with black heels. "Killjoys are nothing but wackjobs. They are not educated and they dont worth more then 2 bucks" Of course whenever someone said "killjoy" they always looked at me. I was the weird girl with a weird family history. "If you want to be like them. then go out. Here is the door" Oh you have no idea how much i want to go right now. And then just in time the bell rang. I found my old cell phone and went out of the class. Found a solitude place and then tried to find Luce Evans's number. She was the only one i trusted in the whole world. Her family worked for blind but she was a killjoy in heart. And then i found her number and called her. She picked up the phone even quicker then i thought.
"Hey Ess,is anything wrong?" For a moment i thought why she asked me that and i then i remembered that my mom banned me from calling her.
"No,everything is wrong. Just look out of the window. Do you see a smiley lil kid?"
"Uhm.. No?"
"See? That's whats wrong."
"I assume you are trying to tell me something here"
"Oh wow god you are genius of course i am trying to tell you something here"
"Then say it quickly mom's home."
"Meet me at 4 okay? I have a plan"
"Ess,you know how much i hate your plans"
"But no one got hurt right?"
"I guess not"
"Then meet me. Trust me it will only take two seconds"
"Alright let me just ask my mom"
"oh come on!"
"Alright,alright i'll come but you better have a good plan or someone's going down"
"Oh trust me ,its golden"
And then the bell rang.
"Guess you need to go huh?"
"Yeah,you have no idea how lucky you are to be home-schooled"
"Yeah,right" she said and closed the phone.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah in the other chapter the killjoys will be born.. kinda