Status: finished ;)

3,000 Miles to Love

Chapter 9

McKenzie's POV

I woke up leaning on Cameron's chest. he was still sound asleep. Zach was asleep on the couch while Mikey and nathan slept on the floor. Cameron must have felt me sit up because i felt his arms around my waist.

"Good morning, beautiful," he said, putting his chin on my shoulder from behind me.

"Good morning," I said. I turned around to kiss him.

"Sleep good?" he asked after I pulled away.

"Yeah," I answered, smiling. We got up and went into the kitchen quietly, trying not to wake the guys.

"What do you want for breakfast?" he asked.

"I'm not hungry right now, thanks," I said.

"You sure? I make awesome toaster waffles," he said jokingly. I laughed. He pulled me close.

"Now, I really don't see why a girl wouldn't go out with you," I said. "You are the funniest and sweetest guy I've ever met." I put my arms around his neck.

"Aawwhh, thank you. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever met." I smiled at those words and looked into his bright green eyes. He put his hands on my waist as we kissed. After a couple seconds, I pulled away.

"I still can't believe this," I said.

"Believe what?" he asked, his hands still on my waist.

"That i met you guys. And look at you and me. We're dating. What's funny is you were my favorite one out of the four of you. I was obsessed with you for over a year. I have, like, fifty pictures of you on my bedroom wall at home. it's just unbelieveable."

"You sound like our song 'Here With You'," he said.

"I know, I thought that, too," I said.

"Wait, I was your favorite?" he asked, surprised.

"Yeah," I answered. He smiled.

"I should probably say that you are the coolest and sweetest girl I've ever met," he said. I smiled.

"Thank you, but why do you say that?" I asked.

"Because it's true. I mean, seriously. You are my first girlfriend, you cared about everything that i told you, and I realized how nice you are and...I feel lucky to have you," he explained. I froze. My heart raced. I looked up at him and smiled as I took his hand.

"You have no idea how happy it makes me to hear you say that," I said. he took me into his arms and hugged me tightly.