Status: finished ;)

3,000 Miles to Love

Chapter 4

Cameron's POV

Crap. I didn't think I made it that obvious. But they are my best friends. They deserve to know. When the bathroom door opened, we all looked toward the hallway. McKenzie walked out in her bathing suit, carrying her bag and shoes. Oh...my...God. The rest of the guys looked at me. Zach bumped my leg and I snapped out of it.

"You guys ready?" she asked.

"Yeah, we just gotta change," Mikey said. "You can go ahead out to the pool if you want."

"Okay," she said and walked out the back door. The rest of us went upstairs and put on our trunks. I went out to the pool after we changed. McKenzie was sitting on the cement with her feet in the water.

"How's the water?" I asked, sitting down beside her.

"Warm," she replied. I turned around to see the guys in the kitchen. They must be getting some snacks. I began to think about what they said to me earlier.

"Umm," I hesitated. She looked at me."Do you want to go to a movie with me?" I asked her. She smiled.

"I'd love to," she said.

"Okay, how about Friday?"

"Sounds good." The guys came out and sat on deck chairs, drinking juice pouches. "Let's all jump in together," she said. They got off of the chairs, setting down their drinks and stood beside us. We all counted to three and jumped together. Everyone laughed.

"That was fun," I said.

"Yeah," she said, smiling at me. "My cousins and I do that all the time." We started playing with a beach ball, just messing around. McKenzie went underwater. I was so glad i listened to the guys and asked her out. It would've bothered me so badly if I didn't. Now, I am taking the most beautiful girl I have ever seen to the movies.