Status: finished ;)

3,000 Miles to Love

Chapter 6

Cameron's POV

I woke up to a crashing sound in the kitchen. I trudged out to find Nathan, Mikey, and Zach picking up pans off the floor.

"What are you doing?" I asked in my 'just woke up' voice.

"Making breakfast," Zach said.

"Aw, c'mon, you know you can't cook. Why don't you just get your mom to come over and make something?" I joked.

"Ha, ha. Very funny," he said.

"I'm making pancakes," Mikey said.

"Your luck, you'll burn yourself," I said. We all laughed.

"Shut up, that only happened one time," he said.

"No, it happened like six times," Nathan said. We tried not to laugh but we couldn't help it.

I went back to Nathan's room and changed. When I went back out and sat at the table, they all stared at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You know what today is?" Zach asked.

"Yeah, Friday," I answered.

"And the day you're taking McKenzie to the movies," he continued.

"Bingo," Mikey said, slapping the table.

"Your point?" I asked.

"What are you going to do? Are you going to make a move on her or act like you're just friends?" Zach asked.

"Why do you want to know this?" I asked.

" Because it determines your relationship with her," Nathan said.

"Well, I don't know. I'll probably just go with the flow." I began to think about what they were saying. They were right. We could just end up being friends or we could start dating. It all depended on if I made a move or not. Wow, dating stuff is wierd.