Status: On hold , help me?

Smile for Me

38

She groaned, but sat up and crossed her arms, putting both of her legs across Brian’s and leaning her side against the couch.
“Hey, kitten.”
Brian tensed and turned his eyes upward to meet the guy that had hurt Katie.
She was right; he was a fuckhead. Tall, blond and built like a football player, he stared down at her with a cocky grin, practically undressing her with his eyes. The breath hissed between Brian’s teeth and he raised his beer for another drink, wanting nothing more than to jump off the couch and pound that guy’s face in for even looking at her.
Katie turned her eyes to Brian’s and smiled at him, reading his mind.
He smiled back and kissed her just before the asshole spoke again.
“So you’re just going to ignore me now?”
“Yes, because she wants nothing to do with you, fucktard.” Emma snapped. “Now get out of here. No one wants you here, anyway.”
“Of course they do. We’re college guys.”
Emma rolled her eyes at him. “Pull your head out of your ass, will you? The only reason you came here is because you want a piece of ass, but you’re not going to get it, are you? No.” She answered her own question. “So turn your fat-ass around, grab your dickhead friends and leave.”
“Nope. It’s not your house, and it’s not your party. I’m not leaving.” He took a drink of his beer before continuing. “Besides, Jenny wants us here.”
“Jenny’s a bitch and has nothing to do with this conversation.” Emma snapped.
Aaron smirked. “I thought you guys were friends.”
“We are, but things kind of changed when she fucked your dirty ass while you were with Katie.”
Brian and Zacky turned to stare in shock at Katie as she turned to glare at Emma.
“Just announce it to the whole world, why don’t you.” She snapped, sitting up a little straighter.
“Katie, I’m sorry – “
“Forget it. And you,” Katie turned her murderous gaze to Aaron and Brian smirked when he took a small step back. “I told you I never wanted to have anything to do with you again, I never wanted to talk to you or see your ugly face. But yet here you are.” She waved her hand at him. “So I’m asking you only once, what the fuck are you doing here?”
“I came to have a good time. Isn’t that what people do at parties?” He asked smoothly.
“Don’t get smart with me, Aaron. We both know you’re not. God only knows how you managed to get into college because I sure don’t.”
“Oh, come one, kitten. Show some love – “
“Don’t call me that.” She practically screamed and suddenly the music died as everyone turned to watch the scene about to spread out.
“Christ, what is your problem?” He shook his head at her, trying to pretend like she was freaking out on him.
“What is my problem?” She shouted, blue eyes blazing as she stood from the couch to face him.
Brian sat back and watched her with pride, glad she was sticking up for herself even as he prepared to jump to her defense if she needed it.
“My problem, asshole, is you. Showing up here like you fucking own the place and just expecting me to talk to you? After everything that you did? Guess again, moron. I don’t want to talk to you; I’m done.”
“But – “
“No. I was done the moment that I walked in on you fucking my best friend, after you told me that you loved me and that you couldn’t live without me. I was done the moment that you blamed your fucking around on the fact that I wouldn’t sleep with you. Well, sorry, Aaron. I’m not a slut and thankfully, I was smart enough to decide not to go anywhere near your tiny dick.”
Aaron’s face blanched before it turned bright red, and he fought for words as people sniggered around him.
“You fucking bitch.” He hissed, hand balling into a fist at his side.
“I may be a bitch, baby,” Katie was saying as Brian stood up behind her, not liking the way that Aaron was looking at her. “But I’m Katie fucking Madsen. And there’s something that I have wanted to do for a long time, and I think I should do it right now.”
Emma chuckled. “Go for it, girl.”
Before Brian knew what she was doing, she took a step towards Aaron and raised her fist, drawing it back and slamming it forward into his face. His head jerked back just as she brought her knee up and into his groin.
Brian flinched, hearing something twist just as Aaron collapsed to the ground in agony, clutching his injured crotch.
The room erupted into roars of laughter and clapping, and two guys rushed over to Aaron to help him up. He shoved them off and stormed out of the room, pushing past people and slamming the front door shut.
“Baby, that was awesome.” Brian laughed, turning her around to kiss her cheek.
Katie smiled and started shaking her hand, as if to ease the stinging in her knuckles.
“Didn’t that feel great?” Emma asked excitedly.
“No, it fucking hurt.”
The others laughed and Brian brought her hand to his lips to kiss each of the knuckles before announcing that it was time for them to leave.