Status: On hold , help me?

Smile for Me

39

The next few months flew by and before I knew where the time had gone, it was the last week of school before Christmas break.
The girls and I had decided to do Secret Santa this year, even though Emma and I got each other gifts anyway. Mandy had drawn my name and got me a wicked royal purple zip-up hoodie with black around the cuffs and edge of the hood, as well as black crowns and skulls printed all over it. She also gave me a tee shirt that she had customized herself. It was purple, obviously, but more like a bright violet, and in lime green the front said, Love Slave To Synyster Gates… and when I looked at the back, I saw that it read, And Loving Every Minute Of It!
The week was filled with exams and last minute assignments that were do upon returning from break. On the last day of school, Emma and I decided that we wanted to go out to celebrate the beginning of four weeks of freedom.
“Did you tell Zacky?” I asked as I sat on her counter, right in front of the mirror so I could do my make-up.
“Yep, I told him. I also told him to tell the others that they are all under strict orders to sex themselves up.”
I laughed. “Yeah, I told Brian that, too. He’s a little suspicious.”
“They’ll know it’s worth it when they see us.”
I nodded and finished my mascara, leaning back to examine my work, the two studs in my nose shining back at me. Shimmery purple shadow covered my eyelids and black eyeliner lined my eyes, and with black mascara my blue eyes popped. I added a little lip-gloss before picking up the straightening iron, parting my hair on the side and straightening the black strands perfectly, the shorter pieces angled down and sweeping over my left eye, leaving my new piercing on my right eyebrow free to be seen. I had gotten it a few days ago, but hadn't seen Brian all week, so he had no idea that I'd gotten it.
“What do you think Brian will think of that?” Em asked, pointing to my eyebrow.
I shrugged, watching what I was doing in the mirror so I didn’t burn myself. “I don’t know. I told him that I was planning on getting one, so he shouldn’t be surprised.”
She nodded. “Well, I think it suits you. What did your dad say?”
I huffed. “Do you really think he noticed?”
She sighed, but kept silent as she did her make-up behind me, leaning against the counter.
I finished a few minutes later and hopped off the counter, leaving the iron on for Emma. Then I went into her room and pulled out the clothes I had brought to change into before walking to her stereo and popping a CD in. Unholy Confessions started a moment later and I laughed at the holler that shot from the bathroom.
“Good choice, babe.”
“I know.” I smiled and started to get dressed.
Minutes later I was fully dressed and was pulling out my shoes.
I was wearing my new jeans, the ones that were a light denim color with rips in the knees and hips. They were pretty low cut, lower than any other jeans I owned, and perfectly revealed the tattoo that spread along the small of my back. My top was like a vest that a guy would wear under a suit, except it was much more revealing and was purple with black lace overtop. The buttons started just underneath my bra clasp and though the material covered my breasts, I was showing quite a bit of cleavage. There were only three buttons and then the material split to expose my belly button and the ring that dangled down my belly. The vest was actually like a halter, circling around my neck and just above my waist, leaving most of my back bare so if I moved my hair, everyone could see the Virgo sign that was tattooed on the back of my neck, just under my hairline, and the cross that covered the upper half of my spine. The name of my mom and her dates on my right shoulder blade was also visible.
I wore minimal jewelry, just the regular rings, and a silver chain around my neck with a cross that dangled down between my breasts.
“Fuck Katie, you look hot.”
I turned to smile at Emma as she walked into her room and gaped at me before pulling off her shirt.
“Thanks, Em…holy shit, what is on your chest?” I demanded, frowning at the red and yellow welt-like bruise that was right on the swell of her breast, rising out of the cup of her bra.
She looked down and smirked. “That’s from Zacky. Biggest hickey you’ve ever seen, huh?”
I huffed and turned to sit on the bed to pull on my shoes, which were black leather with a rounded open toe so my black nails could be seen. The heel was high and really thin and I wondered vaguely how I would manage in them.
“I don’t think Syn will be able to keep his hands off you tonight.” She predicted from behind me.
I remained silent but smirked to myself. That’s the point.
“So do I look as good as you?”
I turned and saw she was wearing a white tank top that was tied up just underneath her chest, leaving her belly and waist completely bare. She was wearing a black bra underneath and was pretty visible underneath the white top, which had a low enough scoop neck, that the hickey could be seen. Her skirt was short and pleated, the color black and green plaid. It hit a considerably higher than mid-thigh.
“Are you wearing anything underneath that skirt?” I asked and she pulled it up a little to show me she was wearing tiny black booty shorts that covered her ass, but little else.
She sat down on her bed and pulled on black knee-high boots with stiletto heels.
“Zacky’s gonna love it.” I remarked. “He’ll especially love the make-up.”
She batted her brown eyes at me, which were outlined with bright green shadow and black eyeliner, her lashes looking longer with black mascara. Her blond and dark brown hair was straight and framed her face perfectly.
There was a knock on the bedroom door before Jen waltzed in, looking cute in dark low rider jeans, a bright red tank top, and black boots. Her blond hair was curly and her make-up was dark and dramatic. Her nails were painted red to match her shirt.
“Are you bitches ready to go?” She asked with a grin.