Status: On hold , help me?

Smile for Me

42

About three hours later, I had decided to take a break from dancing and was sitting at the table with Emma and the guys, while Jen and Val had continued dancing.
I took a drink from my beer and sat back in my seat.
“I have to say,” Matt started, leaning forward to look at me. “For only being eighteen, you girls do know how to party.”
Emma and I laughed.
“So when are you going to take us to one of those college parties?” Jimmy asked with a grin.
Emma paused and looked at me with a raised brow. I felt Brian shift beside me and turned to smile at him, reaching for his hand underneath the table.
“You’ll have to find your own way, Jimmy. I’m done with that scene.” I said and Brian smiled at me, proud that I was giving it up.
“What do you mean?” Johnny asked. “We thought you liked going to those parties.”
I shrugged. “I did, but not anymore. College parties are pretty much about drinking as much as you can, and doing as many drugs as you can before passing out or crashing. I don’t want to take the chance of being rushed to the hospital for overdosing or some shit like that, I’m too young.”
“We never really liked doing the drugs, anyway – well, I didn’t, but I did because Katie did.” She shrugged. “So we’re done.”
“Good.” Zacky said with a nod. “I didn’t like it when you did that shit.”
“Neither did I.” Brian agreed, kissing my temple.
Val came back to the table then and collapsed into her seat, grabbing Matt’s beer for a drink.
“I’m exhausted now.” She said after sighing heavily.
“Where’s Jen?” Johnny asked.
“She’s requesting a song or something.”
Just then I heard the beginning of Cherry Pie by Warrant and screamed, dancing in my seat as Emma did the same thing.
“It’s our song!” She screamed to me and I laughed.
“I know!”
“This is your song?” Brian was impressed.
I nodded and stood from my seat, kissing him hard before grabbing Em and pulling her up to follow me to the dance floor, where Jen was dancing and grinning at us. But she grabbed my hand and pulled us through the dancing crowd and to the steps that lead up to the stage. I laughed when we were positioned right in the center for everyone down below to see and started dancing to the beat, yelling every word to the song with Emma. I loved that song.

“Oh, Jesus.” Jimmy said, his eyes wide as he stared at the dance floor. “Fuckers, look.”
Brian turned and to see who he was pointing at and almost fell out of his seat.
Katie, his girlfriend, was up on stage in between Emma and Jen. She was dancing like he’d never seen her dance before, and his mouth went dry. He thought he groaned out loud, but couldn’t be sure. He heard Zacky curse, and turned to see his best friend was looking at the stage with wide eyes, mouth open as if he couldn’t believe what he was seeing.
Matt laughed at them. “You two look shocked.”
Brian turned his eyes back to the stage, unable to take his eyes away from Katie’s body. He knew she could dance, but shit. She was moving expertly to the beat, as if she had danced to this song dozens of times before, and the way she moved those hips…Brian felt his blood burn and swallowed hard, trying to tell himself to calm down. But his brain and his body had different ideas and he felt more than his blood stir as he watched his baby grind on stage, her body bumping against the two other girls.
“Christ.” Zacky muttered from beside him, but Brian couldn’t take his eyes away.
The song ended and another one started. He didn’t recognize it, but Katie obviously did and screamed with her friends, and along with the crowd – mostly guys – that were watching them on stage.
Brian took a long drink and turned when Zacky pounded his shoulder.
“What?”
“Are you sure she’s a virgin?” Jimmy asked and Brian choked on his drink, sputtering as he stared at him.
“What the hell are you talking about?”
“Well…a girl that moves like that can’t possibly be a little v. It’s just not…right.”
Brian laughed. “I know. But she is.”
“Are you sure?” Matt was pretty skeptical himself. “I mean, maybe she’s – “
“Dude, I’m sure.” Brian interrupted vehemently. “She’s a virgin.”
Zacky was looking at him with narrowed eyes. “I thought you said you two haven’t done anything.”
“We haven’t, exactly. We’ve done pretty much everything except sex. That’s how I know.” He let his point drop, waiting for the guys to get what he meant.
“Oh God, you didn’t…” Val was incredulous. “Did you?”
He made a face. “Almost.”
“Good going, jackass.” Zacky said with a laugh.
Val laughed, too, but the other three didn’t get it.
“What did you almost do?” Matt asked.
“I don’t get it.” Johnny looked confused, and Jimmy demanded to be told the whole story.
Brian sighed and looked to make sure Katie wasn’t anywhere near the table and saw she was still on stage. He turned his eyes away regretfully, and told the guys what had happened a few weeks ago.
“So we’re fooling around one night and she told me that she’d never…you know.”
“Come?” Matt questioned and Brian nodded.
“Yeah, so I convinced her to let me…help her out.” He said with a smirk. “So everything’s going great, she’s really close – “
“Oh, God.” Val groaned, closing her eyes before dropping her head onto the table. “I can’t believe we’re talking about this.”
“And then I hit something.”
Matt’s jaw dropped, Jimmy swore, and Johnny still looked confused.
“What do you mean?”
Val lifted her head to look at Johnny like he was an idiot. “What’s inside a girl that makes her a virgin, Johnny?”
He looked blank for a minute, before his face changed and he looked horrified.
“You popped her?”
“Almost. I went a little too far, but stopped before I did any…damage.”
“You are an idiot.” Zacky accused.
“I know. I didn’t think she’d ever forgive me, I felt like such an ass.” Brian hung his head, remembering the way she had cried out and pulled away from him, tears of shock and pain in her eyes.
“But did she let you finish her off?” Matt asked with a grin.
Brian smirked and nodded. “Yeah, I made it up to her.”
The guys laughed.
“So is she ready yet?” Zacky asked, taking a drink and sitting back in his seat. “For sex.”
“I don’t know.” He sighed dramatically. “But I hope she is soon. I’m getting tired of my own hand.”
There was snickering from the guys and Val got up immediately, saying, “Too much. I’m done.”
The guys roared with laughter, watching her go up to the bar for another drink.