Status: On hold , help me?

Smile for Me

46

“You’re sure you’re okay?” Brian asked me again.
“I’m fine, babe. She just pissed me off.” I assured him.
After getting back to his place he had pulled out some chips and two cans of beer so we could settle in the living room to watch a movie. He had his feet crossed and resting on the coffee table while I snuggled into him, my back to his chest and his arms around me.
He sighed. “I don’t know why you two are friends with her, Katie, I really don’t. She’s a bitch.”
“I know.” I pushed away from him to sit on my knees at his side. I grabbed the sides of his face and kissed him softly. “But I don’t want to talk about her right now.”
He smirked and dropped his feet to the floor, taking my hips to pull me into his lap.
“What do you want to talk about?” He asked, circling his arms around my waist.
“Nothing.” I replied sneakily, sliding my hands up his chest to twine them around his neck.
“Oh.” He lowered his head until his lips grazed mine, but didn’t kiss me. He slid one hand around to grab my butt, making me bite back a moan.
“What do you want to do then?”
I smiled a little and turned myself around until I was straddling his waist. He looked up at me in surprise, his hands on my hips.
“I think you can figure that out.” I murmured before pressing my lips to his.
Our kiss started out soft and sweet, but soon turned into one that was hard and sensual, our tongues fighting for dominance as we pushed our bodies closer together on the couch. I started grinding into him, rubbing my body against his just enough to make him moan and push his hips up against me.
Pulling my mouth away, I let my lips brush over his cheek until I reached his ear and whispered, “Let’s go upstairs.”
He pulled away to look deep into my eyes and though I could see the naked hunger in the dark brown depths, I could also see his hesitance.
“Are you sure?” He asked slowly.
I nodded fervently and pressed my lips hard against his, only to laugh when he growled, “Thank God.”
Then I was locking my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist as he stood and carried me up to his bedroom.

SO HERE'S MY QUESTION: I have the whole...ahem..."dirty scene" written, but I don't know if I should post it or not, so I'm leaving it up to you guys. Should I post the whole scene, or skip to the next part after? Message me with your thoughts, please, and I probably won't update this one UNTIL I get feedback on what y'all think. So...messages...thanx!
xoxo