Times New Roman

The Last Centurion

Rory Williams was always faithful to his girlfriend and later wife Amy Pond, but when The Eleventh Doctor came into the picture he began thinking of that man in a way that he honestly had never even thought of his beloved wife before, thinking thoughts that would soon turn into actions such as attaching his lips to The Doctor’s and walking the nine hundred and some year old alien across the TARDIS and leaning him up against the consol that flashed and buzzed as if she knew what the two were up to and have been up to for the past few months, which of course is only an estimation as it is extremely difficult to gauge time when one travels through it so mercilessly as Amy and Rory have been doing along with The Doctor for what seemed to them as such a very long time, and could possibly attribute to the fact that Rory had become so greatly attracted to The Doctor and The Doctor likewise to the man known throughout history as The Last Centurion.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel that it's almost too rambling, but I quite like it at the same time.
I love the pairing though; no doubt about that.
I'm so glad that I saw this picture (in the banner) because that's what inspired me to write a Rory/Eleven story.