Status: (sexually) active.

Free Falling

Fourteen.

The next day Garrett went to the Kirch house to hang out with Pat and the guys. Although seeing Aryn now wouldn't be bad either. He walked into the house seeing the guys doing the usual, video games and eating.

"Hey Gar haven't seen you in a few day, didn't think you'd come here today, you know with Aryn exploding at you and all." Jared said.

"I've cleared my head, I went and saw my mom." Garrett answered taking a seat before. Tim giving him a look. Before tim could say anything though music began to blare from upstairs.

"Aryn?" Kennedy asked looking at the staircase.

"Pat, Tim I'm going shopping make sure your sister makes it to her soccer thing and tell her to turn down the music... Whatever happened to her relaxing music, if I have to hear that Nirvana album one more time I'm going to kick that girl out!" A flustered Mrs. Kirch said before leaving the house.

"Even hearing this I have a hard time picturing Aryn jamming out to Nirvana." John laughed.

"She used to be in love with Kurt Cobain, it's really not that surprising." Tim laughed.

The boys kept joking until they heard the music stop and heard Aryn running down- well fall down the stairs.

"You okay there sis?" Pat said seeing his sister laying at the bottom of the stairs.

"Yup, I just should never wear heels when walking downstairs."

"Why are you looking  so pretty anyways, and with no help at that..." John laughed.

"John I can do my own hair and makeup, I'm a teenage girl who spent the past two years living with all girls. And I have a soccer banquet today so I have to look pretty for all our press pictures."

"Why don't you all  just wear your uniforms?" Jared asked.

"Because those aren't cute." Aryn laughed sitting down next to Garrett earning weird looks from everyone.

"Oh yeah this reminds me how was your guys's date? Don't think I didn't notice Bumble Bee being your ride home the other day." Tim stared at the two.

"Wait are you saying Garyn is back in action and went on a date?" Kennedy asked and Tim nodded.

"Awww" The rest of the guys cooed as the two turned bright red.

"You were also wearing the same clothes as the day before, don't tell me it was your walk of shame?" Tim asked as the rest of the boys stared intently.

"It's not like that we're just friends who went to breakfast together... With his sisters." 

"A likely story, Gary please tell me you guys at least used protection. She is my only sister." Pat added.

Before the mocking could continue the doorbell rang and Aryn got up to answer it revealing Jasmin and Liza.

"Aww look at our little freshman Jaz, all tan and cute in ghat floral dress."

"And look behind her, The Maine looking all cute" Jasmine joked.

"So is it time to go now?"

"You don't think we offered to pick you up just to pick you up? No we have important things to tell you, and Jazzy wants to flirt with your brother."

"Okay I didn't need to hear that last part but what do you have to tell me."

"You know Mason Sheppard?" Liza asked.

"The captain of the boys soccer team?"

"That's the one, he has the hots for you." She answered.

"Me? He likes me? What's so bad about that he's cute." Garrett began to cough for a bit.

"What's wrong with that? Mason Sheppard is the biggest most arrogant asshole any girl will ever meet. And beside do you know how many girls he's gotten kicked of our team in the past four years? Three! He knocked up to of them and then got one expelled because he took a picture of her smoking weed. That's what wrong with that. You're our secret weapon and if that boy even so much as touches you inappropriately I will personally rip off his dick!" Jasmin shouted getting up from flirting with Tim.

"Someone sounds bitter about him." Liza mumbled.

"I'm not bitter I cheated on him our freshmen year and now he uses that to get back at me by ruining the soccer team! Besides he's a senior and she's a freshman so he just needs to back off."

"Fine, I'll stay away but what if he asks me out or something I can't say no to guys I have problems."

"Then go on a date with him I mean he won't rape you or anything but because of his little infatuation with you we can't let you go to any ASU parities because then he'll just take you upstairs when your vulnerable and drunk and have his way with you." Liza smiled.

"No parties that's not fair."

"Yup no parties now let's go." Liza said walking to the door. "Jazzy! Let's go!" Jasmin jumped up  following the girls out.

"Gar did you hear that little Aryn has another lover." John joked.

"Shut up we just talked, we're going to be just friends take it slow."

"Well don't take it too slow if you want her because she can't no to guys and she's going to college now, remember I went there girls like her get flocks of boys."

"Garrett as her brother I'm going to say I think you'll get her back no problem then Gracie will be smiling down at you two." Pat smiled.

"That reminds me my mom is coming home on Friday so we're having a party at my house to welcome her home and your families are invited but I wanted to know if we could play an acoustic set with some of the new songs for her."

"Of course man, that's awesome she's coming home." Jared smiled.

"So Garrett do we need to teach a few tricks to woo Aryn at that party then."

"I guess it wouldn't hurt." Garrett smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yet another mediocre chapter, but stick with me it'll get better.

Thanks for the comments from Lovelyhope and Forevernalways but more comments would be appreciated as well as join my contest here.