Status: (sexually) active.

Free Falling

Eighteen.

Garrett woke up in his coffin of a bunk to the sounds of the guys laughing way too loud in the front of the bus. He rolled out groggy and grumpy to see the guys crowded around a laptop.

"Garrett you have to see these pictures of Aryn, they are so funny." Kennedy laughed as Garrett came around  to look at the screen. 

On it was a picture of Aryn sitting on Piper's lap; her hair in a strange mixture of braids and buns with the most sour face in all of humanity. It had a caption that read 'one week and I already miss my boyfriend so much I've resorted to playing with his sister's hair. Maybe I should switch teams, they have softer hair.' Garret chuckled but his smile quickly faltered when the next picture showed up.  Aryn was turned around sticking her butt out with it tagged as 'this ass belongs to Garrett'. 

"So I see it's getting hot and heavy with Aryn. Oh la la." John joked.

"It's just a joke nothing serious." But Garrett was quickly turning red.

"That's not what I heard." Pat added. "Piper said my sister asked you to be her boyfriend when we get back... We're gonna be bro-in-laws." Pat said kissing Garrett's cheek. "This might hurt our relationship though, maybe you should tell Air that we've been dating longer." 

"Gross. You're the last person I'd date." 

"You're always tearing me down why can't you just love me for who I am!" Pat shrieked running towards the bunks. Causing the boys to roll their eyes and start grabbing breakfast

Garrett sat down with a bowl of cereal when he got a text.

How's that fancy tour bus treatin ya stud? 

It's pretty nice we've got wifi and cable!

Jealous... Oh wait not so much I have a real bed.

That's true... So how's the home front Airy Fairy?

My nicknames are getting worse Gar Bear. But the home front is safe no sign of zombies on the horizon. In other news I think I'm hanging out with the Gomez brothers, I don't have practice today because we start school in a week and they want us to move in and some shit.

Gomez brothers? If I didn't think John had a thing for Josh I'd be jealous :p and moving in? You not stating at casa de Kirch?

Nope I'm becoming an ASU coed haha... I even used the ASU gang sign the other day I'm a true sun devil.

Mama Kirch is really letting you be away from her more?

Yeah I told her I wanted a place to crash so I wouldn't have to bike home at night haha.

You could just stay in my room, I live closer to the school plus I'd be cheaper ;)

I have a full ride it's free... But maybe I'll take you up on that offer sometime.


"You're awfully smiley for someone who's just texting." Jared pointed towards Garrett. 

"Shut up."

"Ooh are you texting your lover."

"She's not my lover!"

"See  I told you he was text Aryn." Kennedy laughed.

"God you guys are so obnoxious you're all acting like Pat!" He said standing up to go to the back, only to have John snatch his phone.

"Invite her to stat the night Gar? I thought she wasn't your lover."

"John really?"

"And a winch face, this getting serious Casanova... I never even asked Aryn into my bedroom."

"Yeah he was too busy trying to sneak into hers when he spent the night with Tim." Kenny laughed.

"Oh like you did any better."

"I was by far at charming her than you were." Garrett took this chance to steal his phone back.

"Yeah right, I'm the king of charm."

"Can you both shut up you're talking about how far you got with my sister! And Garrett if my sister spends the night at your house when you're not even dating I will tell Tim and Matt  about it... And they will beat the shit out of you" Garrett gave a tight lipped smile before retreating to his bunk to reply to Aryn.

I'm home in 4 and a half weeks! We can start then.

You mean after I'm done with soccer traveling?

Ugh. Yes I guess, you better hope those zombie hoards don't come before then.

Fingers crossed haha. But hey when I'm so tired from traveling I'll need someone to take care of me when I'm home ;)

Is the position open because I know a guy...

Well tell this guy that the positions open when he gets to Arizona... And I'm very excited, I have some things that I need to be taken care of...

Oh he's good at taking care of things

Good. Because I haven't had these things in a long, long time, and I don't know how much longer I can take ;)


Garrett gulped all of a sudden sinking into his awkward self. He didn't know how respond. Should he keep playing along? Change the subject? Ignore it? He had ne'er been this far with Aryn. And he'd never done anything this close to sexting with anyone. He didn't want to screw this up.

I'll have to text you later the Go Bros know I'm texting you and keep trying to steal my phone and send you sexy photos of themselves. I'll save you from the horror by hiding my phone. Xoxox Aryn

He sighed taking a deep breath leaning his head back. After the show he finally got his self confidence back, playing a show did that for him. He may be a weird awkward guy, but he could sure get a crowd going. Maybe not all on his own but whatever. He felt alive, invigorated. His phone buzzed with another text from Aryn, this time he was ready to play her game.

I forgot to show you my Love Is Hell tattoo before you left so I decided to send you a picture of another one of my tattoos. And congratulate you on being the first guy to see it! Enjoy ;)

This girl was going to kill him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Garrett's life.

Anyways hoped you liked this one, I just wanted to make a cutesy chapter don't know if I succeeded, anyways thanks once again to Lovelyhope for being the ONLY one who commented! I have a shit ton of silent subscribers and it's starting to piss me off a little. I have ten stars and get like one comment per chapter and it shouldn't work that way. So step up your game guys!

In other news thanks for reading and subscribe if you haven't already!