Status: (sexually) active.

Free Falling

Nineteen.

"Hey sleepy head." Aryn smiled at the sound of the voice waking her from sleep. She sat up and rubbed her before feeling her smile fade.

"Oh it's you." She said lying back down.

"After all I've done for you that's the welcome back I get?"

"Fine." She rolled her eyes before standing up. She began to jump up and down. "Oh my god Eric! I can't believe you're back! I'm so stoked I've missed you so much god my life has been so empty!" She tackled him into a hug.

"Now that's more like it, were you expecting to see your lover Garrett."

"No, I was dreaming about being with him though." She grinned.

"See what did I tell you  talking to him worked."

"It was more yelling and slapping that worked, so I guess you were sort of right."

"Just because you can't admit I'm right, doesn't mean I'm not right... What's with all the boxes in here?"

"Well, I'm glad you asked because I might need your help. You see, I'm moving out and I need to use the boys' van and trailer, but I have no idea how to drive that beast and assumably you do."

"I spend a month driving a van and come home to have you wanting me to drive you around so you can move farther away from me?"

"Exactly. I would ask the Gomez boys but they are busy today and since I love you more than them, I thought it would be better this way. You only have twelve boxes to take."

"Okay then we can just take the van because that's not too many boxes."

"Thank you so much, this is why I love you most!" She hugged him and kissed his cheek, before grabbing a box and going downstairs.

They spent most of the day unpacking her boxes and organizing her half of the room. Aryn had yet to meet her roommate, who grew up in Phoenix, and had already moved in entirely. Half way through Eric whined so much Aryn had to take him to Chipotle (she even paid). Before they pulled away to return to her dorm she threw his drink across the parking lot and called him a 'cupcake lover'. 

"You're just like your brother Rat Girl." 

"I really don't know what came over me, I think I'm sleep deprived."

"Whatever, you're such a freak, I don't understand why boys like you."

"Hey! I don't look crazy on the outside."

"Sure you don't, did anyone tell you that you're v-neck is on backwards." He laughed as they parked the car and hopped out.

"Eric you ass! Why didn't you tell me." She slapped his chest.

"I thought it was funny, and I was right."

She turned her shirt around as they began to rummage through boxes. Eric began fling thongs toward Aryn, having come across her panty box.

"How many of these does one girl need?" He said holding up a rather lacey number.

"Would you keep out of that box you little perv!" She snatched the undergarment and handed Eric another box.

Aryn went to another box placing framed photos on her dresser. One of her with Eric, John, and Jared after they graduated. Another of her and her brothers wearing ugly Christmas sweater when they were younger. The next was a picture of her soccer team when she was really little; Gracie, Aryn, Jess, John and Stephen Gomez all with their little arms wrapped around each other. The last picture was of her and Garrett asleep on a floor in full homecoming attire. She looked at the picture and smiled faintly remembering the night fondly; she was quickly pulled from this thought with Eric gasping.

"What is it now?" She turned around to see Eric holding her phone.

"What is this picture? You little slut, sexting Garrett."

"Why do you have my phone anyways?"

"I was going to sext Nick with it, but instead I see you texted Garrett a dirty picture. You put a tattoo on your boob?"

"Yes I put a picture of the Arizona flag on my boob because Arizona is close to my heart, and I sent a picture of that to Garrett you were never meant to see that"

"I bet your brother is going to see it, he steals Gar's phone all the time! And this is one sight that can't be unseen."

"Ugh I should have known that was a bad idea, but if I take you home and have my mom make you dinner will that help erase that image and prevent us from ever speaking about this again."

"Seems like a fair trade." He laughed wrapping an arm around her.

"Sweet, I'm surprised no one has recognized you today."

"Yeah me too, I thought I was more famous than this, it's a little disappointing."

"If you come to my soccer game on friday I can promise you'll get recognized."

"Your collegiate debut and a chance for me to feel famous? I would never miss an opportunity like that."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long but thank you so much for stepping your commenting game up! I really hope that continues.

Anyways I have some stories that my contest winners wrote and you should read:
Uncharted Territory

You're Such a Gorgeous Nightmare

The Greatest Fairy Tales Never Told