Status: (sexually) active.

Free Falling

Twenty-two.

"I'll be out all day, but I'll be back tonight to relieve you of babysitting duty." Garrett waved to Alicia before heading out to band practice.

He was a little discouraged the past week; Aryn had been gone on soccer off and on, making him anxious about her decision regarding their relationship. She hadn't been returning his calls or texts and worst of all she no longer lived with her parents making a coincidental run in highly unlikely while at band practice. 
                                           •••
Once the Nickelsen door shut Spencer turned towards her older sister and grinned.

"So you're sure this will work?" Spencer asked.

"Almost positive. Worst that can happen is they murder each other" She laughed. "And you have plans with Trevor right?"

"Yes M'am and you arranged Lilly's sleepover right?"

"Taken care of and I'll be out with Dani so we're clear all I have to do is text Aryn." The sisters smiled at each other.
                                       •••
"I'm sure it will be okay, no one is going to kick your ass. Just a few more days and it'll be our little secret. You can't say you didn't have fun." Aryn sighed while she was on the phone. "Thank you. I'll talk to you later I need to go babysit." Aryn slipped on her shoes before leaving for the Nickelsens'.

When she arrived, which she took her a long time because she walked the whole way, she could smell the dinner cooking.

"Wow girls, I'm impressed, making dinner for us that didn't come from a freezer is really something else." Aryn smiled as she saw Spencer and Lilly making spaghetti. "Where's Alicia?"

"She left already, she said we'd be fine for a few minutes, I mean she literally just left." Spencer smiled as she drained the noodles and placed them in another bowl placing it on the table as Lilly set it.

"Oh okay, you guys went all out, this should be a fun night for us." Lilly looked towards Aryn and grinned giggling to herself. 

The girls finished dinner and  setting the table and they began to slip on their shoes. Aryn stared at them confused. The door opened and Garrett came in.

"Hey ladies, ready for fun night with your big brother?" He grinned before looking up to see Aryn. 

Both stared at each other with confusion. Then Spencer lit a candle in the center of the table illuminating the fact there were only two plates.

"Bye we have some sleepovers to get to have a nice dinner" Spencer yelled as she pulled a giggling Lilly out the door with her.

"Those sneaky little brats," Aryn laughed.

"Do you think this is a hint that maybe we should date" Garrett rubbed the back of his neck.

"No it's just a hint that we need more romantic dinners in our lives." She smiled before taking a seat.

"So have you thought about what happened."

"Yes, and I think I can be your girlfriend."

"Like holding hands having dates girlfriend or gay best friend girlfrand" He smiled.

"No definitely the first, I mean I'm a little worried that maybe with all my traveling I might make the same mistake you did. But all I really want to do is shove my tongue down your throat. In fact, I want to make out with you so badly, I can't even think about this delicious dinner." Garrett gave a light smile before swallowing hard.

"R-re-really?"

"Aww there's the awkward boy I know and love, and yes that's how I feel I'd even be willing to show you my Arizona heart tattoo." She grabbed he hand and placed it over her heart and Garrett took in a sharp breath.

"Oh. Well we could always go to m-m-my room."

"Whoa there buddy, I never said we'd get that far, may e some fondling tops but no further. I spent a lot of time hearing Kennedy and John refer their rooms as  the penis palace, so I never want to have sex in some place that could possibly have ever been referred to as a Penis Palace. And this is technically only our second date and I'm not slutty at all anymore, so you'll have to wait."

"No, that's fine. And just so you know, I never thought you were, slutty, not really." She smiled.

"Aw you're such a sweetie," She leaned over and kissed his cheek. 

"What happened to your nose?" He asked as she pulled away.

"Dang it I thought this mood lighting would hide my imperfection. I got in a catfight, you should see the other girl,"

"Really you got in a catfight?"

"No, well I guess it was with another girl, but it was when we were in Utah for a game this past week and some girl kicked my face on accident."

"Ouch, that sucks, how are you playing , you know with your injury and all." 

"Im doing pretty good, I'm top scorer on my team right now, but sometimes my foot and ankle really hurts but not enough to stop me. "

"Nothing can stop the invincible Aryn Kirch. Pat told me your going to be gone for a whole week."

"Yeah I'm going to be in Seattle then Portland then I think San Fran, I have to miss a few classes so I'm only a little stoked.Now enough about me let's make out." She laughed.

Garrett wasted no time grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the couch. Their lips touched feverishly, like they couldn't get enough of each other. It was partially because they were worried their was always some outside force trying to rip them apart. The other part is because at this moment they both just needed each other like oxygen. 

In the heat of the moment, Aryn took off Garrett's shirt, straddling him on the couch while rubbing her hands up and down his chest. He pulled off her shirt disconnecting a their lips, before returning to mash of lips and skin on the. couch. Garrett rubbed his hands from her hips to her ribs. He never felt so good being intimate with a girl. Aryn hands were tangled in his auburn locks and for once she felt right with a boy. They continued to kiss as Garrett moved to her neck and continued down to her breasts, his hands moved up her back closer to her bra clasp and she placed her hands on his chest pushing him slightly away.

"This is a little to fast for me, I mean I know I was being a little blunt earlier, but can we like cuddle or something else."

"Uh- yeah , sure of course" He stuttered. 

Aryn grabbed her shirt and put it back on before laying her head on Garrett's chest, sighing contently as he wrapped his arms around her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like this chapter and this time I better get a lot of comments this time because I only got two last time! It would be an awesome Hanukkah present for me! Anyways happy holidays and subscribe!

Also read these storiess from my contest winners...
Uncharted Territory

You're Such A Gorgeous Nightmare

The Greatest Fairy Tales Never Told

Chasing Fireflies