Status: (sexually) active.

Free Falling

Twenty-six

Garrett's hands gripped the wheel as he drove to the address Aryn had texted him. He tried to keep his breathing even and not freak out, but just thinking about being with Aryn made him nervous. Especially being her first. He just didn't want to fuck anything up. If he fucked up tonight, he knew they would never last.

He followed the road out of Tempe and into the desert as he went over his own imaginary check list. Candles and matches... Check. Blankets... Check. Wine... Check. Condoms... Shit. He looked around his passenger seat, through his glove box, he didn't have any. Dammit! He heard his phone go off and saw Aryn's face flash on the screen. It was too late to turn back now. He looked ahead when he saw Aryn's car parked on the side of the road under the shadow of a large plateau.  The moon was full and Aryn was laying on the front of her car staring at the vibrant stars. Garrett slowly parked his car before getting out and lying next to her, grabbing her hand. She sucked in a gasp of air.

"Air, hon, I'm really sorry. I-I forgot the er the uh the condoms, and I don't want to risk it." He heard her sigh, he couldn't tell if it was laced with disappointment or relief or something else.

"It's fine I brought some myself. I had a panic attack and thought we would both forge and then- I don't I just kind of want to do it, I don't really care if it's good or special because I just want it to be with you." She gave a nervous smile.

"Well I'll at least try to make it special," he smiled before running back to his car and grabbing all his stuff. He laid the blanket on the ground and began to light the candles with a shaky hand. Aryn grabbed the wine taking a drink right from the bottle before sitting down next to Garrett.

"This is great Gar," She moved her hands to his chest rubbing them up to his shoulders before leaning in to kiss him. 

She tasted like wine. His mind cloud for a second before he kissed back. Lying her down on the  blanket carefully avoiding the candles. Aryn took off his shirt rubbing her hands dangerously close to his waistline. He felt his blood begin to rush to a certain organ and he prayed he would last for Aryn.

Garrett continued to just kiss her, moving to her neck and collarbones. Aryn grabbed his hand and moved it to the zipper of her jacket. Slowly guiding his hand down until it revealed her bra. 

"I didn't know what was sexy so I just thought-" She let out a moan when Garrett nipped the exposed flesh.

"You're perfect Aryn." He quickly unclasped her bra throwing it on the car. He continued to attack her breasts. Rolling her nipples between his fingers. Making the girl squirm and moan. She lifted his head bringing his lips to her own before rubbing him through his pants until he was rock hard.

"No more foreplay, I just want you." She moaned before pulling off his pants and boxer briefs. 

Garrett groaned as he unzipped her shorts pulling them down with her underwear, revealing she was already wet for him.  It also revealed the the large scars that adorned her two hips. He reached out to touch them softly.

"It's from my accident." she answered the question he didn't voice. He leaned down to kiss them both lovingly.

He kissed her lips once more before looking her in the eyes, "Just tell me if I'm hurting you." she nodded before he slowing entered her.

She was as tight as could be as he let her adjust to his size. He began slow, long strokes until she continued to moan and gripped his shoulders tighter. He began to thrust faster and Aryn was getting louder. He slowed down when her noises began to sound pained. 

"No... Just... Go... Faster." She said with ragged breath.

"But am I hurting you?"

"A little but just go-O-O-Ohh" She moaned and Garrett picked up his pace again.

He felt himself coming close but he tried to push through it, he had to let Aryn go first. If he just blew his  load he'd ruin her first time. So he continued to thrust while groaning and grunting until Aryn tightened around him and yelled his name digging her nails into his back.  After a few more pumps Garrett let go to. 
 
He rolled  over to her side. He kissed her forehead. She smiled her breathing was uneven. 

"That was perfect, thank you" She pushed his sweaty hair from his forehead before kissing his lips.

"Garrett you cupcake lover, pick up your phone!!!" Garrett's phone screeched from his pants.

"And your brother ruins this for us" He groaned before silencing his phone.

"No this was perfect, it was so us. I mean Pat is your boyfriend. He had to check on us as part of a love triangle it was his job." She laughed grabbing the wine and taking another drink.

"God, may e if we drink enough we can forget about Pat." He grinned before taking his own swig of wine and kissing Aryn again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy this chapter sorry it took so long I've been losing a lot of inspiration lately.

But on a happier note, I almost have 600 readers and 100 subscribers!!! So thy makes want to try and write faster!

Comments would be awesome!