Status: (sexually) active.

Free Falling

Eight.

Garrett watched Aryn walk back into the house. He didn't  care if she hurt. He was only telling the truth, he just wanted her to feel the same rejection and pain he felt two years ago. It was only fair. Sure, she was nice to him but that wasn't an apology, she was obligated to be nice to him at this point. He didn't care if his comments drove Aryn to go inside and grab a bottle of whiskey to drink by herself. He didn't care if Pat and Halvo and Tim would all be mad at him. He was sick of Aryn and all the pity his friends gave her and not him. 

"What the hell Garrett?" Halvo said shoving him once he entered the house.

"Your girlfriend deserved it Halvo." Garrett grabbed another drink.

"You're really dumb aren't you? Aryn loves you not me, she will always love you and just because she did one horrible thing to you doesn't mean you can let her comfort you then tell her it doesn't change anything. She's trying to take baby steps with you."

"That's not my problem, if she really wanted forgiveness she wouldn't be soaking in all the pity you all are giving her. She'd just cough up one fucking apology."

"You can pretend you're done with Aryn, but if you really didn't care anymore you wouldn't be so angry. You're angry because you still care, so why don't you just grow a pair and accept the fact that she's sorry. Because you know you were a lot happier with her than you are without."

While Eric was talking some sense into Garrett, Aryn was drunkenly stumbling about the party. She had already cried into Eric's shoulder and was in need of something more than the alcohol and loud music to distract her.  Cassie Greerly was not the kind of distraction she needed.

"Hey Aryn I heard you were back in town, I've been meaning to call you" She smiled making Aryn stomach lurch.  

"Cassie I don't really want to talk to you right now, or if I was honest ever."

"I didn't try and get with Garrett, he was lonely and I was there and you always said I spread my legs for any guy with sad puppy dog eyes."

"You slept with him?"

"Shit, I thought that's why you and Gar were fighting, but it's not that big of a deal, I mean you guys already had sex before you left."

"No, Garrett and I w-we aren't really talking  and we never had sex before I left, we weren't dating and I'm no slut. I really didn't need to hear that, especially now Cass." Aryn backed away now needing something the alcohol in her bloodstream couldn't give her.

That's when she found Kennedy.

"Hey Kennnnnnnnnnnnyyyyy!" She plopped into his lap wrapping his arms around neck.

"Aryn what are you doing? You smell like you soaked yourself in booze."

"I don't know what I'm doing anymore Kenny, I just was thinking about how you said you regretted breaking up with me..." Aryn leaned forward kissing his neck.

"Aryn I know you're drunk and upset but we both know you don't want to do this." He pried her off his neck.

"No I do he lost his virginity to my friend so i want to lose mine to one of his. I just don't want to remember tonight." She kissed Kenny firmly on the lips before he pushed her back.

"I love you Air but you know this won't help anything it can only make it worse."

During this exchange Garrett happened to walk by to see Aryn kissing Kennedy. Before his blood began to boil he saw Aryn's face, he didn't see lust in her eyes like he expected to. Instead he saw absolutely nothing, an abyss void of emotion. Sort of like he felt.

"She knows," He spun around to see Cassie standing in front of him. "I told her like you wanted, if you wanted her to be in pain congratulations, she hurts, that's why she's over there with Kennedy."

"Thanks Cass"

"I understand that she was selfish and all but you've got to give her credit if you treated me like that I would've torn you a new one by now."

"Aryn isn't like that"

"Bullshit! Aryn never kept her opinion to herself, that's why I think you should stop being such an ass to her... Before you yell at me remember I'm on your side, what she did was fucking awful, but you weren't the only suffering back then. "

Garrett glared at Cassie but knew she was just being honest. Something Aryn used to be. He decided to go home before Pat or Tim confronted him about what he said to their sister. 

The night air of Arizona was the perfect way to clear one's mind. Which  was the main reason Aryn found herself stumbling around the streets of Tempe. She was slowly becoming sober enough to realize she had made a complete fool of herself at the party. And after what she tried to do with Kennedy there would be no redeeming herself. She was slut.  Out of frustration and inability to walk due to alcohol, Aryn plopped down in a grassy yard and yelled out.

"There you are, I wanted to make sure you got home safely, seems you've given up on going home." Kennedy sat down next to her looking up at the stars.

"Uuuuugh! Why does it have to be you! I'm so embarrassed, can we jut be okay and not awkward about that."

"I just thought you were so drunk you'd wake up tomorrow and forget but even if you didn't we never have to speak of that again."

"It's things like that that make the rumors about my mouth herpes believable." Aryn groaned.

"Mouth herpes? I haven't heard that one, although I did hear you left because you got knocked up and didn't want people to know,that and you had syphilis." Kennedy laughed.

"I've hear the rumors so much I sometimes think I should get checked for an STD just in case."

"I'm always impressed that you can take all the hate so well. I mean most girls would just become sluts because they begin to believe the rumors themselves, but not you."

"Yeah well I got all the slutiness out of my system in Albany, you know trying to find someone to replace Garrett."

"Well let's just get you home pretend this didn't happen and you can be real nice and let me pick up Garrett too because I'm his DD also." Aryn let out a groan.

 Aryn was drained, she didn't want to be the nice girl anymore, she just wanted to be selfish, play soccer and forget about all of the drama.
♠ ♠ ♠
Four fucking stars guys!!! You all rule!

So I decided to give you a short wait hope you enjoy and the switching between Garret and Aryn worked.

Comment and subscribe!