Status: Complete

A Minute Without You

until the sun falls from the sky

(six months later)

six months after brittnie's accident, i had moved in with taylor, and everyone moved with me. they decided that if i was going, so were they. we all lived in the same neighborhood, but in different houses right on the outskirts of new york city. anna lived with bert and next door to her was missy and gerard. i live a few blocks down with taylor... brandy and jacoby lived next door, and brittnie and frank lived across the street from them .

by this time i had stopped cutting myself. i had my taylor, so there was no need to do it anymore. that made my friends happy. i still was not on good terms with my father, but, i talked to my mother on a daily basis.

taylor's band hit the big time, and everyone knew who he was... and so therefore, everyone knew who i was. they knew me as his girlfriend, and as his manager. we were in the tabloids a lot and we were constantly followed by paprazzi, but, it wasnt that bad. i kind of liked being in the spotlight.

we had a lot of good times, and a lot of bad. but, this chapter is going to be about one of the most amazing nights of my life. it was even more perfect than the night we first had sex.

taylor had sent me about 24,000 roses (okay, so not that many... but, you get the point. there were a lot) and they were piled all over the living room. he had written one word on each of the cards, put together it read...

"Meet me tonight, down by the river. 8 oclock. dress fancy. i love you."

he didnt need to tell me what river, or where on the river because i knew exactly where to go. there was a river that ran just beside our neighborhood and there was a spot that we visited regularly. i knew thats where he wanted me to go. i walked around scared all day, i had no clue what he was up to. i didnt know what to think.

6 oclock rolled around and i decided to take a bubble bath to calm my nerves. i walked into my bathroom and lit a few candles that were displayed here and there. i turned the warm water on and dimmed the lights a little bit. i went over the cabinet and grabbed the bubble bath and some bath salts. i threw some salts into the water and poured in a little bubble bath. i took off my clothes and put my hair in a bun so it wouldnt get wet, i'd already washed my hair that day.

i turned off the water and climed into the tub, submerging myself in the water. i turned the stereo above my head to some classical music and layed back, trying to relax. i guess, i got a little too relaxed because i woke up an hour and a half later.

"SHIT!" i yelled as i jumped out of the bathtub. i quickly dried myself off and ran a brush through my hair. i ran to my closet to find a dress, deciding on a red halter top dress, i ran back to the bathroom. i put on my dress and fixed my makeup. i pinned one of the roses taylor sent me in my hair and threw on my favorite pair of black high heels. i ran out to my car and sped all the way to the river. i made it there at 8 o'clock on the dot.

when i pulled up, i literally gasped. it was the exact same set up as our date on the boat the night i lost my virginity. the only difference was that all my friends were there: brandy, jacoby, anna, missy, bert, gerard, brittnie, and frank. i got out of my car and went to join them, i almost started crying, because it was then that i realized what was happening. taylor came up to me and knealt down on one knee, once again quoting his song "A Minute Without You" he said,

"I cant keep myself from thinking about you
Its because I love you, and I know that its true,
Ill call it desperation, cant you see it in my eyes?
That I want be with you until the sun falls from the sky.

........will you marry me?"