Status: Complete

A Minute Without You

butterflies and happy tears

I was nervous as all hell, staring at myself in the mirror with brittnie, anna, brandy, and missy standing around me. They were all dressed in strapless black dresses that flowed behind them when they walked with a red belt around their waist. I had so many butterflies in my stomach and it was hard to breathe. I looked myself over in the mirror. That day I was wearing a white dress with black and red trim. It was a strapless corset top with black laces in the back that tied neatly into a bow at the base of my back. It was long and the skirt was loose and trailed behind me in a train. brittnie handed me my veil, it was almost time to begin the wedding. I could hardly believe it, I was about to get married.... to taylor! that day was the most exciting, and the most terrifying day of my life. Taking a deep breath, I nodded and placed the veil on my head.

i walked out into the hallway and got in line behind my best friends, i didnt know any children, so they acted as flower girl, ring bearer, and brides maids. first in line was brandy and taylor's father, she was my maid of honor and he was taylor's best man. she held a small bouquet of roses. the usher opened the door and the music started. brandy began her walk down the aisle. i stood on my tiptoes and i could see taylor standing at the alter. he looked amazing in his tuxedo. anna walked next, she took ike's arm as she began walked through the sanctuary door. missy walked next, she walked with zac and she carried the rings. when she got the the alter, she handed the rings to taylor and went to take her place beside anna. when missy got to her place at the alter, brittnie took frank's arm and walked down the aisle. she held a small basquet filled with rose pedals. with each step that she took she dropped pedals onto the floor. just as she was about to take her place, and the bridal march was about to begin, my father looped my arm through his.

"dad? i didnt think you would be here.", i whispered.

"my baby girl is getting married, and i'm going to give her away."

"oh, daddy, i love you!" i said as i gave him a quick hug and a tear slipped silently down my cheek. he wiped it away with his finger and we made our way to the alter where my husband to be was standing.

taylor was standing at the alter in his amazing black tuxedo, looking even more beautiful than usual, if that were even possible. he was wearing a smile that went from one side of his face to the other. his hair was shining in the light and i gasped when i saw him looking at me with his eyes twinkling. i reached the alter and my father kissed me on the cheek. when i turned to face taylor, he mouthed the words, "I love you." when he did this a tear slid down my cheek. after all the heart ache that i had been through, and after all of the depression, it was finally happening. from this day on, i was to be known as Mrs. Hanson.

"You may kiss the bride." the priest said after taylor and i finished our vows.

taylor leaned in a kissed me passionately. i threw my arms around his neck and didnt want to ever let go. we walked back down the aisle hand in hand as Mr. and Mrs. Taylor Hanson.
♠ ♠ ♠
****may 1, 2008- you may have noticed a few changes... such as characters names being changed. just letting you know you arent crazy and that i changed carli's name.

this chapter is FINALLY complete.
sorry you guys for the long wait.

comment and let me know how you like it.