Status: Complete

A Minute Without You

Phuket

wearing nothing but a black silk robe, i sat on the balcony of our honeymoon suite looking out to the ocean... glancing through the sliding door every so often at the gorgeous man - my husband- sprawled out naked on the bed. the sun was just coming up and the view was breathtaking. we were in Phuket, Thailand, one of the most beautiful places on earth. taylor decided to scratch Phuket off of my "places to go list" and surprise me with a trip. the beaches were everything that i expected and hoped that they would be. the sand was so pure it was almost white and the water was crystal clear. the view from our balcony was unlike anything i'd ever seen before. the oranges and the yellows of the sunrise danced across the waves in magnificent patterns. i glanced back once more at taylor laying on the bed with his blond, shaggy hair splayed out on the pillow. the sunlight radiated into the room, landing on taylor's face. he blinked a couple of times before opening his eyes. i was the first thing he saw and he smiled. taylor wrapped a sheet around his waist and came to join me on the balcony. he leaned down and kissed me and the first thing he said to me... just like every other morning was... "You are so beautiful." i smiled at him and blushed slightly as he took a seat next to me. he looked truly magnificent in the early morning light. the sun was bouncing off of his hair, making it seem as if his hair were glowing. we'd been in Phuket for two days, spending a grand total of three hours on the beach, and the rest of the time we were eating or making love. one would think that after having sex that many times someone might want a break, but, i could tell just by looking at taylor that he was ready for more. there was a bulge in that sheet of his that i just could not keep my eyes off of. i stood up, allowing my robe to fall open, revealing bare skin underneath and straddled taylor's lap. he grinned my favorite grin and kissed me as he pulled my off my robe. i kissed him back hard and removed the sheet from his hips. i sat down on his erection, not really caring who could see us and gasped at the pleasure when he entered me.

****a few hours later****

i lay, tangled in the sheets, next to taylor. i was completely calm and satiated. all i felt was pure joy. taylor was snoring softly as he held me in his arms. at that point, there was nowhere else that i wanted to be, right there in his arms is where i belonged, and where i still belong. when i'm in his arms, i'm home.

im not sure how long i layed next to taylor, wrapped in a blanket of his body just listening to him breathe. he finally woke up what could have been minutes... maybe hours later... i wast certain. the one and only thing i was certain about is that i didnt want it to end.
"I love you." he whispered.
i smiled and snuggled deeper into his arms.
"i love you, too."

****a few weeks later****

"TAYLOOORRR!!!!!!!!", i screamed as I ran down the stairs.
"What is it?!" he said urgently as he rounded the corner, nearly smacking into me.
I held out the object that was in my hand and he took it from me. He nearly fainted when he saw the tiny pink plus sign on the pregnancy test. he grabbed onto the wall to steady himself.
"I'm going to be a daddy."
"You're going to be an amazing daddy." i responded.
He gathered me in his arms and crushed me to his chest in a bone-bending hug.
"I'm going to be a daddy." he said again, smiling. then he released me and ran out the front door screaming to the neighborhood, "I'M GOING TO BE A DADDY!!!!!"

at that point, i was on the phone calling brittnie, missy, brandy, anna, jacoby, bert, gerard, and frank to ask them to come over. i told them that i had some important news to share with them and that they needed to come over as fast as possible. five minutes later we were all sitting in mine and taylor's living room and everyone was staring at us expectantly.
"WELL?!", jacoby asked. "What is it that you need to tell us?"
i looked at taylor and he looked at me.
we both said at the same time, "We're having a baby."
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter is completed.