Status: Complete

A Minute Without You

forbidden

Chapter 4:

it was mine and taylor's six month anniversary and apparently he had an amazing night planned out for us, and i had no idea what i was in store for. brandy, anna, missy, and brittnie had all come over to help me get ready for my anniversary date. they'd been here all day. i was standing in my bedroom looking at my reflection in the mirror, i was pleased with what i saw. i was wearing the perfect little black dress and heels. i was putting on my necklace when my mother came in the door.
"You look beautiful, honey. You and Taylor have been together for a while now and your father and i still havent met his parents. We should do that soon."
"Oh, yes, that reminds me.... you and dad are invited to dinner next week at their house..."
she smiled and turned and walked out of my room, closing the door behind her.
"She was right...", said anna, "you look amazing."
brittnie, missy, and brandy all nodded in agreement, and i have to admit... i think they were right. i did look beautiful. i felt beautiful.

my friends and i walked down the stairs just as the front door bell rang. my father opened the door and ushered taylor inside, he was dressed in black slacks and blue button down shirt. he looked fantastic. he smiled at me as i made my way down the stairs and held his hand out to me as i reached the bottom. i took hold of his hand and squeezed it while he kissed me on the cheek. i said goodbye to my friends and to my parents and walked out the door with my boyfriend. standing on my front porch he kissed my lips and told me i looked amazing. we walked out to his car and he opened the passenger door for me and closed it behind me when i climbed in. he ran around the car and got in the driver's seat and we drove away from my house. he handed me a blind fold and asked me to put it on, he said that he wanted everything to be a surprise. i took the blindfold from him and tied it around my eyes, i was completely blind, but, i trusted him. when we reached our destination he got out of the car and came around to help me get out. he took me by the hand and led me a few feet before telling me to take off my blind fold. when i untied the knot that held the blindfold over my eyes and i looked up, i was amazed. we were at the place at the river where we had our first kiss, except this time there was a boat sitting on the river, and on the deck of that boat there was a table for two set up.
"TAYLOR! oh my gosh, its perfect!" i exclaimed.

he laughed and took my hand and we walked to the boat. once on board he pulled out my chair for me and i sat down. on my plate there was cheese ravioli and a roll, to drink there was grape juice. of course there wouldnt have been wine, we were 17! while we ate our dinner we laughed and talked about the past six months. we talked of all the fun times we had with our best friends. for dessert we had chocolate ice cream, my favorite! after eating the ice cream, i started to get cold so Taylor said that we could go below deck where it was warm. i followed him down the stairs into a narrow hallway. there were two rooms off to the side, and a bathroom at the end of the hall. he took me into the room on the right. in this room there was a stereo, a sofa, and a bed. taylor walked over to the stereo and put a cd in and hit play. through the speakers a slow song i'd never heard began to play. it was beautiful.

taylor walked over to me and kissed me softly and i kissed him back. his kisses were full of passion and his lips tasted sweet. we moved over to the bed and layed down. taylor continued to kiss me as he started running his hands over my body. after a few minutes he unbuttoned his shirt and threw it to the floor. his chest was magnificent. staring at him, i took my dress off and tossed it to the ground with his shirt. he kissed me passionately and removed his pants. we layed there kissing and holding each other in our underwear for quite a while before we got completely naked. Taylor whispered that he loved me as we began to make love. he was strong and powerful on top of me and everything felt right. i loved him with my whole heart and that night could not have been more perfect.

when i got home later that night, my four best friends were in their pajamas waiting for me in my room. as soon as i walked in the door the began to attack me with questions. they wanted to know everything. i changed out of my clothes in to my pajamas and said, "It was perfect." and then i layed down in my bed and went to sleep.

taylor and i made love several more times that week. it got better and better everytime. each time taylor told me he loved me before and after. and i knew that it was true.

at the end of the week it was time for my parents and i to go have dinner at his house. unfortunately, we never made it to the table. we walked in the door and my father looked at his father and started to yell. as it turned out my father and taylor's father were childhood enemies and they had not yet forgotten their past. they refused to forgive each other and my father stormed out to the car screaming that we were going home. i kissed taylor and told him i was sorry before running back out to the car. we drove home in silence. once we were back home my dad called me into the living room and from the look on his face, i knew i wasnt going to like what was to come next.
"As long as you live in my house, you will not see that boy again. i forbid it."
♠ ♠ ♠
i'd appreciate some comments!
please and thank you.

more to come soon.