Status: Complete

A Minute Without You

morning time

Chapter 9:

i was the first one awake the next morning. when i woke up i was laying next to a naked taylor, who was barely covered by the sheet. he had his arm around me and my head was on his chest. i got up slowly and tried not to wake him. i went down to the kitchen and poured a bowl of cereal. i was sitting at the counter with my cereal when brandy walked in. she was my best friend, and with all the things that had been happening, i hadnt really had a chance to talk to her, so i was grateful for this time alone with her.
"good morning." i said to her.
"good morning." she replied throwing some bread into the toaster.
"i'm sorry that we havent been able to hang out lately, things have been pretty crazy..."
"yeah, i know... it's okay... really."
i walked over to her and gave her a hug just as jacoby walked in.
"hey, that's my woman!" he said laughing. he walked over to us and kissed brandy on the cheek.
i smiled. they were so cute together.

everyone else seemed to wake up at the exact same time and came into the kitchen, including taylor. we all sat around the kitchen eating cereal, toast, and eggo waffles. after breakfast, no one bothered to take a shower, we were all anxious to see brittnie, so we put our clothes on and hopped either one of two cars. brittnie's car had been totaled so bert drove my van with anna in the passenger's seat, and missy & gerard in the backseat. there was only seven seats in my van, and there were eight people, so, i climed into the passenger's seat of taylor's car with him in the driver's seat and brandy and jacoby were in the backseat. we drove as fast as we could to the hospital. we literally ran to brittnie's room and she was already dressed and ready to go. frank had taken good care of her.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's so short. this is just a filler.

more coming soon.
comment please =]