Fragile

Chapter 10

After Zacky and I’s talk in his car, we met up with Johnny and Mary for dinner. We ended up choosing Olive Garden, thank God. Italian food is my weakness, so I could feel my stomach growling as we walked into the restaurant. My eyes scanned over the interior of the building, admiring all the Italian designs and such on the walls. Johnny had told the greeter that we had a party of four before sitting down in the waiting area with Zacky, Mary and I.

Zacky and Johnny then began talking about football, a guy thing of theirs I guess. Mary took this time to whirl around and smile at me. She was defiantly having a good time on her date.

“So, how’s the date been with Zacky so far?” she asked me, glancing over at the guys.

I nodded my head slowly, telling her, “It’s been good so far. We actually had a good conversation in the car about Mr. Haner.”

“What did Zacky tell you about him?” Mary asked me eagerly. She bounced up and down in her seat a little, obviously wanting the gossip on our teacher.

“Well, his first name is Brian. At least, that’s what Zacky said. He also told me that Mr. Haner is only stalking us on this date to make sure Johnny and Zacky don’t try anything on us.”

“Stalking us? Well, at least he’s stalking some hot chicks instead of some boney ass bitches,” she mumbled more to herself than me.

Just as I was about to say something else to Mary, the door to the restaurant opened, revealing Mr. Haner and the two other guys from the beach. I didn’t really pay much attention to the other guys; my focus was on Mr. Haner. His dark hair was spiked up in every direction, as it always is every day. He wore a pair of black skinny jeans that didn’t hug him too tight but showed off his great ass. A Metallica T-shirt lay on his chest, the sleeves cut off. I never actually got to look at his tattoos that well when I see him in school or at the beach. Colorful designs and drawings painted his arms, making me lick my lips a little. He looked even sexier than he normally does.

“Well, well, well. Look who we ran into guys!” the tall one with blue eyes yelled, making a few people turn and look our way. He didn’t seem to mind though.

“It’s or little Zacky and Johnny on a little date,” teased the large one, taking his aviators off of the bridge of his nose and flashing Mary and me a quick smile. Mr. Haner didn’t say anything, mostly keeping out of teasing his friends about going on a date with younger girls. I guess he didn’t want to act like an idiot in front of his students, or maybe, he always acted like this. Who knows?

“You guys are just mad that we got dates with girls that are younger than your grandmas,” Johnny shot back at his two friends.

“Hilarious, short shit,” the tall one teased, messing up Johnny’s Mohawk a little.

“Guys, this is Mary and Leah,” Zacky introduced us, pointing in both of our directions. “Ladies, this is Jimmy,” he said, pointing at the tall one. “That’s Matt,” he continued, moving his finger to the largest man’s direction. “And I’m sure you both know Brian.”

“One question for you guys,” Jimmy said, sitting down next to me. “Why are you two pretty ladies on a date with these two chumps when you could be out with me and my bud Matt over here?”

“You guys didn’t come talk to us like they did,” Mary stated in her ‘are you that dumb?’ tone.

“Oh,” Jimmy muttered, standing up again and walking over to the greeter, telling them they needed a table for three. I’m not going to lie, Brian and his friends were all pretty hot. They all had tattoos on almost every part of their arms. It’s kind of sexy, but none of them compare to Mr. Haner. He was just a God in my mind. I’d give anything to see him in his swim trunks again, maybe nothing at all. Yeah, nothing at all is good.

Once Jimmy arrived back to our little group, he handed all of his guy friends a beer and me and Mary ones as well. I looked at it skeptically, as if it were going to attack me or something. I had drunk alochol before, but I wasn’t the partyer girl who got drunk every night and ended up pregnant. Mary just shrugged her shoulders before she took a small swig of the bottle’s contents. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see all of the guys looking at me funny.

“What?” I questioned, still not taking a drink from my beer.

“Do you want something else? You don’t drink or something?” Zacky asked, pointing his finger towards the bar that was near us.

“No it’s fine. I’m just not that thirsty right now,” I admitted.

Johnny and Jimmy both looked like they were going to say something, until the greeter called out Johnny’s name. Zacky, Johnny, Mary, and I all stood up, and followed the greeter to where our table was. She laid the menus and silverware down on the wooden table before walking off. Both Johnny and Zacky pulled Mary and I’s chairs out before they took their own seats. I suddenly felt someone staring at me; I just couldn’t tell who it was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow. It’s been like forever since I have updated this story. So many ideas were running through my mind when I was writing this that it gave me a headache just thinking about it. I was going to just skip the rest of the date, but I decided to do a chapter involving Mary and Leah’s first date with Johnny and Zacky. The next chapter will probably be another chapter about the same date, only it may be in Brian’s POV. I don’t know yet. Thank you for reading, subscribing, and thank you to Simonerose7, Snowzuki, and Porno Mime for commenting. You all get a big hug from me! If you want to read another Brian Haner Jr. Fan Fic, check out my story called Watching. Let me know what you guys think!

Love, Brianna <3