Fragile

Chapter 8

“Looky here, two hot guys heading this way,” Mary informed me, pushing her sunglasses on the bridge of her nose to cover her eyes from the sun.

I glanced to my side where Mr. Haner was, and I saw two of his friends coming my way. As they approached, I could make out their features more. One was a little taller than the other with jet black hair and the most gorgeous green eyes I’ve ever seen. I could look at his eyes all day if I had the choice. The closer he came to us, the more I could make out two studs on his lower lip. The other was pretty short, like Mary short, and had a Mohawk that was blond. Both of them had tattoos adorning their bodies, making them even more attractive to me. I was a sucker for tattooed guys, what can I say? Soon enough, they stopped in front of Mary and me, smiling at us.

“Well, hello ladies,” the shortest said in a funny voice.

“What’s up?” I asked, sitting up a little so I could be polite and talk to them. I didn’t want to make a bad impression on Mr. Haner’s friends. What if we started dating and they all hate me? Who was I kidding? We aren’t going to date. That’s just a dream. Besides, I have a boyfriend. God, I keep forgetting about Jay. I’m such a terrible girlfriend to him.

“May we sit?” the green eyed one asked, gesturing to where Mary and me sat.

“Well,” Mary said, dragging out her words. “I guess since you asked so nicely that we could allow you to sit with us.”

Both of the guys sat, looking at us and keeping a small smile on both of their faces. I hope they didn’t think that they would get a date with us. Sure, we may be pretty and all, but if they were Mr. Haner’s friends, then they would be way too old for us. It might be fun to make Mr. Haner jealous. Leah, you are officially a dumbass. You think Mr. Haner would have a crush on you?! He couldn’t and he doesn’t, so stop your dreaming and get back to reality.

“I’m Zacky,” the green one told us before pointing to his friend and saying, “And that’s Johnny. Or as me and my friends like to call him, short shit.”

Johnny frowned and punched Zacky in the arm, saying, “Hey! Don’t start. You don’t need to tell two girls we don’t even know about my little nickname that I hate. I’m not that short!”

Zacky glanced at Mary and I, asking, “Is he short to you two?”

We both nodded our head with grins on our faces. Johnny put a pout on his face and crossed his arms over his chest.

“Well, I’m Mary,” Mary said. “And that’s Leah.”

“Nice to meet you,” Zacky and Johnny said in unison.

Both Zacky and Johnny glared at each other, obviously not liking the fact that they spoke at the same time. They began bickering about how they both shouldn’t be saying the same thing at the same time. They even threw a few playful punches at each other, showing that it was just a joke.

“So what brings you two over to Leah and me?” Mary asked them, trying not to giggle at the two of them. I knew she was already falling for them. It was just a matter of which one she wanted. Even if they were older than her, she would take the chance at dating one of them and mabey hooking up with one of them.

“Well, Zack, myself, and our friends over there,” Johnny explained nodding in Mr. Haner and the other guy’s direction. “We thought that two pretty girls like you shouldn’t be hanging out at the beach without a couple of boyfriends.”

“So, we decided to come keep you girls some company,” Zacky finished, flashing us both a perfectly white smile.

“So you two wanted to get a couple of chicks?” I asked, just wanting to cut to the chase. I wasn’t sure if what I said came off rude or not because both of the guys just kept a smile on their faces.

“Why not? We’re just looking for a little fun,” Zacky told me.

"Um, we're only seventeen," I mumbled.

Both of them shurgged, not really caring how old we were. "We don't mind. I've dated girls your age before. It's not like we're going to get in your pants or anything unless you want us to," Johnny said with a wink.

“Can you guys give us a minute?” Mary asked suddenly.

Johnny and Zacky exchanged a glance at each other before nodding their heads. Mary and I got up and began walking a little bit away from them. We stopped a couple of feet away from where Mr. Haner and his other friends sat, laughing over something that I didn’t hear.

“Should we do it?” she asked me, glancing back at Johnny and Zacky.

I shrugged and answered, “I don’t know. I’m dating Jay, and it will be awkward if I was going on a date with one of them.”

“Come on,” she said, grabbing my hands in hers. “I want to have some fun time with you and those two. They seem like nice guys that just want to have fun.”

I sighed, telling her, “Fine. Jay can’t know about this alright?”

“My lips are sealed,” she promised, zipping her lips in a figurative way.

As we started to walk back towards Johnny and Zacky, I stole a glance at Mr. Haner. It shocked me that he was staring at me intently. He quickly turned his attention back towards his friends that sat around him. I couldn’t help but wonder if he had been watching me the entire time. A butterfly feeling welled up in my stomach at the thought of him staring at me. Maybe he and I did have a chance together.

Then a brilliant thought occurred to me. I could date Johnny or Zacky, whichever one Mary didn’t want. Since they were both friends with Mr. Haner, I could try and see if it sparked a reaction from him. Maybe it would bring out some jealously over me, if he had any.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I’m SUPER sorry that I haven’t updated in a while. For some reason, I’ve been really busy and tired. If I don’t get sleep, I don’t really feel like writing. Anyway, I hope you guys liked the update. I think that I finally ended the whole beach chapters. I’m not sure when I’m going to update again. I’ve sort of had some writers block with this story, which I hate soooooo much. It makes me upset when I can’t update for you guys. Thanks for reading, subscribing, and thanks to Porno Mime, Snowzuki, and cindycannibal for commenting. DON’T BE A SILENT READER! I really like when people give me constructive criticism on stories.

Love, Brianna <3

P.S. I think I’m going to be writing ANOTHER Brian Haner Jr. Fan Fic. I don’t know all the details for it yet or if it’s going to be any good. Just be on the lookout for it!