I Can Mend a Broken Heart

1/1

Jack knocks on the door tears streaming down his cheeks as he tries to control them but he can’t seem too. After waiting for a few seconds the door opens to revile a tall dark hared boy with a smile on his face. But as soon as he sees jack the smile has gone in seconds and he knows why Jack is at his front door. “I had nowhere else to go” Jack sobs out. Josh steps aside so that jack can go in, closing the door behind him.

Josh moved into the living room jack following him, with tears still streaming down his face. Josh wants to ask what was wrong, but really he knew what was wrong, and why jack was so upset. “It will be ok” Josh whispers as jack sits next to him and buries his face into the older boy’s neck.  

Josh wraps both his arms around jack, josh has dreamt of this wrapping his arms around jack being there for him, wanting to be more than just friends. but he knows that being more than just friends won’t happen anytime soon, so he just settles for just comforting the younger boy.

Jack soon calms down sobs slowly stopping, as Josh continues to rub circles in the lower part of jack’s back.  Jack lifts his head from the older boys shoulder a small smile creeping to his lips as he tries to speak. “T-thanks” Jack says looking at the older boy in his eyes. Josh just smiles biting on his bottom lip, “its ok you know I’m always going to be here for you” Josh replies.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that afternoon Jack finds himself lying down on josh’s couch, half asleep from all the crying.  Josh walks in checking on jack to see if he’s ok, “you feeling any better now?” he asks as sits down next to jack.  Jack sighs “kind of” he replies voice scratched from crying so much. Jack sits up and leans his head on josh’s shoulder, a small smile creeps to his lips. “Jack?” josh asks. “Hmm” the younger boy says still sleepy.

“Why did you and Alex break up?” he asks looking at jack. Jack lifts his head up from the older boy’s shoulder; he bites his bottom lip looking at the floor. “I-there’s someone else” jack replies as he looks up at the older boy, josh’s eyes are wide and his mouth is gapping open like a fish but he don’t really care that he looks so stupid right now cause he never thought that jack would love anyone else but Alex. Jack smiles and moves his finger under neigh josh’s chin closing the older boys’ mouth.

A small giggle escapes jack’s lips and he leans further in to josh and presses his lips to the older boys.   Josh didn’t know what to do his just sat there wide eyes as jack continued to kiss him. But something inside josh made him kiss back, he wrapped his arms around the younger boy as the kiss deepened and became more heated.

Josh felt the butterflies in his stomach his heart beating so fast it felt like it was about to come out of his chest, his skin was tingling from the younger boys touch, but he liked it, it felt good. Josh knew he shouldn’t carry on with the kiss though even thought it made him feel good, he knew he was taking advantage of the younger boy.

Jack pulled away a slight blush coming to his cheeks as he looked at the older boy, “M’sorry” Jack mumbles, he stands up embarrassed but before he could walk away josh grabs the younger boy’s wrist and pulls him back down.

"I can mend a broke heart" Josh whispers to jack a slight blush coming to his cheeks as he kisses the younger boy once more.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is just a Josh And jack one sorry if it sucks ive never done a Josh or jack before please comment and tell me what you think I'd love the feed back thank you also if there are any mistakes I'm sorry I did this on my iPhone