I'll Take Away Your Phury

Kathryn thought she was like all the other 17 year old girls out there. More like wished. She heard people murmer and talk about how odd she was. It couldnt be about her looks though, they were so plain. Brown waist length hair. Brown eyes. Olive skin tone. She stood at 5'3" so she was about average in height as well. She wasnt fat, but far from skinny. She had hips and a bust, the only things Kathryn didnt mind about herself. But still, people talked. She felt different then everyone else in her highschool. Like she was missing this huge part of her life. But what teenage girl didnt feel some sort of left outness in highschool.

Phury's hair had grown back strong and he was enthralled in his work as a Brotherhood memeber, and being his niece's ghardian. He couldnt believe she was about to graduate highschool. It seemed just like yesterday, his twin brother's shellan was still pregnant. His whole life had turned around since she was born. He stopped smoking the Red and had taken John under his wing, even after his transition. He was the newest member to the Brotherhood, and everyone couldnt be happier. Still they missed Torhment, where ever he may be. Phury had everything in his life that matter, besides a shellan to call his own.

This story is about a young girl who finally finds her place in the world, a warrior who finds the mate he has to saught after, and both will have to give a good fight to keep what they have found. Scribe Virgin be damned.

*shellan: Female vampire who has been mated to a male.
*hellren: Male vampire mated to a female, can be mated to more than one female.
*ghardian: protector of sorts, bodyguard.
*The Fade: realm where the dead reunite with their loved ones and pass eternity.
*Lessening Society: Order of slayers convened by the Omega for the purpose of eredicating the vampire race.
*Lesser: de-souldd human who hunts vampires.
*Omega:Malevolent, mystical force that had targeted the vampires for extinction.
* Scribe Virgin: Mystical force who is counselor to the king as well as the keeper of vampire archives and the dispencer of privilages. Exist in a nontemporal realm and has extensive powers.
*Transition: Critical moment in a vampires life where he or she transforms into an adult. After, they must drink the blood of the opposite sex to survive and are unable to withstand sunlight. Occurs generally in the mid 20s.
***Vampire: Members of a specias seperate from Homo sapiens. Vampires must drink blood of the opposite sex to survive. Human blood will keep them alive, although the strength doesnt last. Vampires cannot "convert" humans through a bite or blood transfusion, they vampires can, on rare occasion, breed with humans. Vampires can Dematerialize at will, they have to be calm.Can strip the memories of humans as long as they are short-term.Life expectancy is upwards of a thousand years.
***************** *****************
This series is owned by J. R. Ward. I am just writing a fanfic about it. All these terms come from the glossary of her books. I wish i owned these characters, but i dont, just the ones i made for this story.

Stared * words are going to be used offten given that is the termenology of the book.
  1. Chapter 1
    Kathryn has a seemingly normal day at school, then goes to her night classes and has a werid talk with her professor.