Status: in the works!

Let Me Dream, Let Me Stay.

Flawlessly flawed.

Dinner was a flawless affair, the Warners and the Morgans having a joyous talk while their offspring shot each other looks across the table. Ginny looked subdued, even her red hair a duller color than ever, but Autumn quickly made things better by transfiguring the gravy boat into a mouse, and transfiguring it back a moment before she screamed. That earned her a smirk from both Fred and George, as well as a small smile from Vanna, who couldn't wipe that stupid smile off her lips. Autumn knew that beneath the table, Fred and Vanna were holding hands, since they kept looking down and giggling, and each of them using one hand to eat. Autumn knew better than anyone that Vanna was falling desperately in love with Fred. Vanna had this rosy blush across her cheeks, and a huge smile across her lips.

Dinner ended with the adults, Ginny following close behind, heading out to the garden to discuss the latest gossip. They felt safe, secure. The measures for the wedding were still up, and they were safe to discuss how brave Ron Weasley was, along with his friends Hermione Granger and Harry Potter, and discuss the miraculous changes that their world was going through. Fred and Vanna disappeared into Fred's room, leaving Autumn and George standing in the kitchen. George smiled, biting his lip. “Your mom was talking about how you're a piano prodigy,” George said, leaning against the counter of the crowded kitchen. Autumn snorted, leaning against the counter next to him. Nothing was awkward when George was around. Things were fun, quiet, and easy. That's what Autumn needed. Fun, for one thing, as well as something simple and easy. Her entire life had been a rush, a rush to grow up and get out just to be trapped back inside due to complicated matters. She sighed, biting her lip and looking over at George.

“I wouldn't say that I'm a prodigy, but I'd say I'm okay,” Autumn said with a shrug, and George gently grabbed her hand, looking doubtful. He brought her into the sitting room, where a huge piano lay, covered in dust. He pulled the cover up, and took a seat on the bench.

“Play me something,” George said, spreading his hand out over the keys. Autumn chuckled, and placed her hands in the right space. She began to play the Midnight Sonata/Fur Elise mashup she had written, her hands moving over the keys like a boat moved over the sea. It was quiet, except for her playing, and her occasional cursing from messing up. When she had finished, she looked up at George, who was dumbstruck, unable to find words. She smiled, pushing back the hair from his ear, touching it delicately.

“This is where Snape cursed it off, isn't it?” She asked, her fingers gently brushing a red spot against his pale skin. George nodded, and Autumn breathed out carefully. He grabbed her wrist, but didn't move it off his face. “That's brave of you, you know. Risking your life for Harry,” She said slowly, breathlessly. George shrugged, hardly realizing how close their faces were until he could feel Autumn's warm breath against his nose, her eyes wide against her pale face.

“Not really. He's my brother's best mate, and he's the only reason Weasley's Wizard Wheezes is open. Besides, he doesn't deserve all this. I'd do anything for him,” George said quietly. There was an awkward moment of silence before George smiled quietly. “God, you're beautiful,” He whispered. He took her arm down in a shift motion and grabbed her cheeks gently in his palms, pressing his lips against hers.

It wasn't flawless, as Autumn was surprised at first before melting into George's body, her arms wrapped around his neck as his found their way around her waist. Autumn smiled as he pulled her closer, staring her deeply in the eyes, which glowed a dark brown against the piano that lay forgotten beside them. “Autumn, I-”

“Ssh,” Autumn said quietly, pressing a thin finger against his lips, smiling. “It's okay,” She said, using her two pointer fingers and pushing George's face back up towards her, gently kissing him again as he snuggled closer in to her. It was how they belonged, their limbs intertwined and heads leaning on the other as they laughed and stared at each other, determined to never forget the beauty of this moment. The moment they would never forget, not in life and definitely not in death.
♠ ♠ ♠
awh, so Autumn and George finally kissed! And Autumn's coming out of her shell a bit as well, becoming more adventurous. :D thoughts?

in other news, i got my braces off today, but i have to wear my retainers all the time :P do you guys have any tips to keep them from being sore and painful? :P

anyway, me & Erin are so excited about the upcoming drama in the story, so keep the comments up ! :D