Status: in the works!

Let Me Dream, Let Me Stay.

Countdown to midnight.

After the Christmas holiday at the Weasley’s, it was becoming quite obvious that Savannah and Autumn were growing extremely close to Fred and George. Each day after Christmas, they were with them. Whether it was at the Weasley’s home, the joke shop, or their loft above the shop, they were somewhere with the rambunctious twins.

It was now New Year’s Eve and the two girls were of course with Fred and George. After a long day of helping the twins in their shop, the girls now sat in their upstairs loft, sitting on a couch. The twins were in the kitchen making tea.

Autumn had her arms wrapped tightly around her knees, which were pulled tightly to her chest. Savannah sat with her legs crossed and her head resting in the palm of her hand.

Autumn leaned closer to Savannah, lightly nudging her. “So, are you and Fred official yet?” Vanna smiled, lightly biting her lip. Her cheeks took on a rosy shade, something that up until she began seeing Fred, never happened to Vanna. She looked back up at Autumn and shook her head lightly. “No, not yet.”

Autumn chuckled and Savannah joined right in, lightly hitting her friend. “Well, what about you two then?” This time Autumn shook her head. “No.” The two looked at each other and laughed, before Vanna spoke up.

“These two really need to get it together!” The twins then came into the room, cups of hot tea in their hands. They took seats next to the girls and handed their cups over. Vanna took the tea from Fred as he sat down next to her. She brought the cup to her lips and took a sip, looking at the boy in front of her, whom she cared greatly for.

Fred looked at Savannah and smiled. “So, who needs to get what together?” Savannah and Autumn looked right at each other and burst into a fit of giggles, causing Fred and George to look at each other with confused looks on their faces.

After some tea and chatter, Savannah placed her empty cup down on the end table beside her. Autumn and George had left the room a few minutes ago, leaving Fred and Vanna to themselves. Savannah looked up to see Fred staring at her and she smiled, feeling the blush creep onto her cheeks once again.

“What are you looking at?” Fred chuckled and gave her his brightest smile. “Why, the beautiful girl in front of me, of course.” Savannah grinned and reached out to him, running her hand through his soft, messy hair.

Savannah knew that she was experiencing something new that she had never felt before. She knew that Fred could absolutely be the one that her mum had told her she would meet someday. She could picture being with him for a long time. She could see herself walking down the aisle and saying “I do,” and chasing around little red-headed children.

Suddenly Fred snapped his fingers in front of her, bringing her back to reality. “Hey, what are you thinking about?” She smiled and reached for his hand, lacing their fingers together. Savannah smiled and squeezed his hand before looking right into his eyes.

“Us. A future. Our future.” After she had said it she began to regret it, nervous that Fred didn’t feel the same way and would think she was mad to think that they had a future. But instead he smiled and rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb, placing a kiss upon her head.

“I’d be a lucky man to have a future with you.” The pair adjusted themselves and Vanna found herself lying down with her head propped up in Fred’s lap as he stroked her hair gently. They sat there brainstorming ideas for their future.

“A house in the city or the countryside?” He asked, and Savannah thought it over. “Countryside. Just like we had growing up.” Fred nodded in agreement and they continued asking each other questions.

“Big wedding or getting eloped?” At this, Savannah let out a hearty laugh. “Are you serious? I think your Mum would slaughter both of us if we eloped.” Fred joined in chuckling and nodded. After they were quiet, Savannah spoke up. “Kids?”

Fred sat there silently just stroking her hair and Savannah wondered if this meant that he did not want any. Just as she began to grow nervous, he spoke up. “Of course. I hope they have your looks though. They’ll be better off that way, no doubt.”

A warm, loving feeling took over Savannah and she couldn’t help but latch onto Fred’s collar tightly. She pulled him down close to her, meeting him halfway as their lips connected in a highly anticipated kiss.

Her arms were locked tightly around his neck as the kiss deepened with every passing second. His tongue grazed lightly against her lower lip and Vanna smirked, giving in to him. Her hands were caught in knots of red hair and his lips moved to her neck. He trailed light kisses down her neck before looking back into her sparking eyes. They continued to look at each other, both clearly out of breath.

It was at that moment that they both realized that this was more than just a fling. It was real. It was something to be cherished. Fred looked down and grabbed Savannah’s hand, bringing it to his cheek.

Vanna smiled and inched closer to him. She bit her lip and raised her eyebrows. “If that was just a plain old kiss, then I cannot wait to see what you have planned for when the clock strikes midnight.”

Fred smiled and tucked a loose piece of hair behind her ear. He tilted his head slightly and moved it so that he was beside her ear, the perfect position for a whisper or secret. “You have no idea.” It was clear that this was something special and the two sat wrapped in each other’s arms, sharing one last magical kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Sorry it's been such a long wait! I had a lot going on, but I've finally settled things. So hopefully we can update more often! I hope you guys like the chapter!

Feedback is greatly appreciated!

Much love<3