Status: in the works!

Let Me Dream, Let Me Stay.

At least I'm here with you.

Fred and Savannah stood in the doorway just staring at each other. A large smile broke out on Vanna’s face and she grabbed Fred’s hand. She smiled and glanced over her shoulder at Autumn and George, who also were lost in each other’s eyes. Vanna tugged Fred’s hand and pulled him out of the room.

She pulled him down the stairs so that they now stood in the shop, surrounded by aisles and shelves galore. Savannah smirked up at the boy in front of her and bit her lip. She reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck affectionately. Immediately, Fred wrapped his arms around Savannah’s small waist and began to sway slowly, causing the girl to giggle.

“Fred, what are you doing? There’s no music playing.” He let out a hearty laugh and twirled the girl around, pulling her back in to face him. “Ah, but that’s where you are incorrect, my dear.” He grabbed one of her small hands and placed it over his heart, holding it there. “There’s plenty of music in here, Savannah. Because of you.” Savannah smiled and blush crept onto her cheeks, something that no one until Fred was able to do.

She tried so hard not to smile, but she couldn’t help it. Fred was the first person that could break through Savannah’s tough, unbreakable outside. Savannah placed her hand on the back of Fred’s neck and looked directly into his warm, enticing eyes. She then moved her hand to his collar, pulling on it lightly.

Fred smirked and lowered his head to Savannah’s level. He placed his mouth on hers and gripped her torso tighter, to the point where there was almost no space between the pair at all. This kiss was so passionate that Savannah almost lost her footing. The pair moved messily around the store, banging into various shelves and knocking stuff over. But obviously, they did not care.

Fred now had Savannah pressed up against the front door, her hands behind her back. One hand, gripped the door knob. Fred moved his hands to her hips once again and played with the fabric of her shirt, lifting it slightly. His fingers moved lightly over her delicate skin, causing her to shiver slightly. Savannah broke the kiss and was breathing heavily as Fred moved to her neck. With her hand still gripping the door knob, Vanna bit her lip and closed her eyes, opening the door without even realizing.

Savannah immediately landed on the pavement outside, Fred landing on top of her. The couple couldn’t help but laugh at their position. “Bloody brilliant.” The laughter and fooling around ceased when they heard the horrible noise that was echoing throughout the streets. They looked at each other and Savannah’s eyes were panicked.

“Oh no. We’ve set off the Caterwauling Charm. If we get seen then—“

The horrid sound continued and Savannah didn’t finish her sentence as she saw hooded figures at the end of the street heading straight towards them. Once again Fred and Savannah looked at each other and just as they were about to stand up, one of the figures called out to them.

“Oi! Stay where you are!” Savannah looked at Fred for a solution that he did not have. Fred could tell that Savannah was terrified and he felt guilty and sorry that there was nothing he could do to make her feel any better. So he did the only thing he could think of and grabbed her hand, squeezing it tightly.

Savannah squeezed his hand just as tightly while biting her lip and wondering if Autumn and George could hear the ear-wrenching charm from where they were. The group of death eaters crept closer, and Fred and Savannah could see them better now. There were three of them, with the long black cloaks and horrifying masks.

They came even closer, circling Fred and Savannah and looking at them closely. Fred could feel Savannah starting to shake but still trying to keep her cool. It pained him to see such a fierce, strong girl so scared. But that’s what these kinds of times do to a person.

Finally one of the death eaters stopped right in front of Savannah and leaned down close. He left about two inches between them and spoke in a groggy, unpleasant voice. “Well, look what we have here.”
♠ ♠ ♠
hello (:

I apologize for the long wait!
thank you to our readers/commenters/subscribers.
we love you!

and we'd love to keep hearing what you think!