Status: in the works!

Let Me Dream, Let Me Stay.

So let 'em in.

Autumn returned to her spot beside George on the couch, two flutes of champagne in her hand. She handed one to George, and giggled as he took a sip, downing half the glass with his big lips. He curled up with his head in her lap, and moved her hands through his hair, until she began to do it on her own. It was a delicate balance between what felt right, and what actually was right. She felt a longing for something more, something she felt that no one but George could give her.

“Autumn? Can I tell you something, please?” George asked after a moment of silence, a peaceful moment when her hands working through what little gel was in his hair and her other one held tight on her champagne, worried that without it, she would most indefinitely have nowhere else to turn, nothing else to keep her sanity in check. She was scared that her most pleasant reality would be disrupted by a feeling of falling, waking from a dream.

“Of course you can, George,” She whispered, the television on quietly in the back, showing the views of the world as New Year's rung in. She knew she should be Apparating home soon, as her parents would be worrying, but she didn't care anymore. George changed everything, and their kiss made everything different. George sighed, and looked up at her.

“Autumn, when I first saw you, I knew-” And they were cut off by the door being kicked open by masked figures, ones that chilled Autumn to the bone. They were suddenly standing, and Autumn put two and two together. They were Death Eaters. She reached down and grabbed George's hand, squeezing in nervousness.

And that feeling intensified as two Death Eaters pushed Fred and Vanna towards the other couple, and Autumn let out a gasp. The front Death Eater, with a raspy voice, smirked. “These two set of the Caterwauling Charm earlier, and they said they lived here. Is that true, Mr. Weasley and Ms..?” The Death Eater smirked at Autumn, who shrunk back into George.

“Warner. Autumn Warner.” She squeaked slightly, and the Death Eater smirked wider, pushing Vanna and Fred forward, both of them stumbling.

“Ah, Warner.” The Death Eater sneered, looking Autumn up and down before looking back at a pale faced George. “If anyone at this residence sets off the charm again … well, we'll let you imagine what would happen to you.” The Death Eaters marched out of apartment, and George let go of Autumn's hand, spinning around to Fred.

“Are you bloody joking, Fred? Bloody hell, what do you think you were doing?! The Death Eaters set a charm here because of us! You've endangered not only us, but also Autumn and Vanna!” George screamed, and Fred sat there and took it.

“George, you're right. I was being reckless and endangered their lives. I'm sorry, and it won't happen again. Please, George, calm down?” Fred said, a slight smile on his lips. Autumn gently put her hand inside George's, and looked up at him.

“It's okay, George. Let's just … let's just go back to cuddling all four of us and be happy. Please, love?” Autumn whispered, and George nodded, kissing her forehead gently.
♠ ♠ ♠
knock knock | mac miller. the title is supposed to be ironic(:

sorry for the delay, high school's a bitch.