Status: in the works!

Let Me Dream, Let Me Stay.

All along we talked of forever.

Savannah moved slightly, curling her body into a tight ball as she pulled the blankets around her small frame. Her eyes fluttered open and she turned over in the bed, looking at the boy lying next to her. She smiled to herself as she watched him sleep. His red hair was a mess and his body was contorted into a strange position. Savannah giggled and stood up off of the bed, pulling the green comforter with her.

She walked out of the room and into the hallway, seeing that the other bedroom’s door was closed as well. She smiled, picturing Autumn curled up securely into George’s chest. Pulling the comforter tighter, Savannah walked to the small galley area and began to prepare two cups of scolding hot tea. With the comforter tucked tightly around her, Savannah picked up the steaming cups of tea and proceeded to walk back towards the bedroom. She walked inside and shut the door behind her, placing the two cups of tea on the bedside table. She threw herself onto the bed and crawled up next to the boy. She hovered over him and ran a hand through his soft hair. She then bent down and placed a soft kiss on his forehead.

Fred’s eyes shot open and he immediately tackled Vanna on the bed, hovering over her. She giggled and looked into the brilliant brown eyes of the Weasley boy in front of her. He bent down and placed a kiss on her cheek, before sliding next to her in the bed. Vanna reached over and grabbed a cup of tea, handing the other cup over to Fred. The pair sat in silence as they drank the hot tea, just being happy to be there together and have each other. Savannah took a last sip of the drink and placed the cup down.

She looked over at Fred and smiled to herself. Honestly, she never thought she would ever find a man that would fit with her the way that Fred did. Usually Savannah was the forward one in a relationship. She was intimidating and said exactly what was on her mind. But somehow, Fred was able to balance it out. Deep down, Savannah knew that Fred was most likely the best thing to ever happen to her. She continued to stare at Fred until he turned to look at her, forming a crooked smile.

“What are you looking at?” Savannah looked down and bit her lip, hair falling into her face. “You.” Fred smiled and tilted his head to the side, raising his eyebrows. “Oh, and why is that, my dear?” Savannah then changed her position, sitting herself on Fred’s lap. She placed her hands on his shoulders and stared into his eyes, a serious mood taking over. “Because...I’m almost certain that I am falling in love with you.” Fred stared at her for a moment before capturing her lips in a much needed kiss. His hands moved to her waist and they broke apart, foreheads meeting.

“I’ve been in love with you since the first time I saw you, Savannah.” She blushed as his hand moved a piece of hair behind her ear. She took his hand in his and fell into his arms; the place where she was meant to be. They sat there in peace while Fred played with her hair and she fumbled with his fingers. After a while, Fred spoke up.

“Hey, Vanna, can I tell you a secret?” She smiled and looked up at him over her shoulder. “Of course Fred. What is it?” He chuckled in response. “Remember when we first met at Bill and Fleur’s wedding?” Savannah nodded and waited for him to continue. “Well you and Autumn were supposed to be sitting at a different table than George and I.” Savannah tilted her head in confusion and laughed. “What do you mean?” A blush crept onto Fred’s cheeks as he continued the story. “Well remember that I put the chart behind my back? I changed it so that you and Autumn were sitting with us.” He bit his lip as he waited for her response. She busted out into complete hysterics and kissed him on the cheek. “Well, I am so glad that you did.” Fred agreed and kissed her once again, mentally telling himself to never let her go.

They heard George and Autumn begin to stir in the other room and decided that they should get up out of bed. The four of them met in the galley and made small talk. George’s arm was resting loosely around Autumn’s waist and Fred’s hand was locked into Vanna’s. Autumn glanced at the clock and saw that it was getting later. “So, who wants to cook breakfast?” They all looked at each other and waited for a response. They all laughed when in unison they all suggested heading to The Burrow.

They all got changed and ready to leave. George and Autumn left first, leaving Fred and Vanna alone. Savannah turned to Fred and looked at him once more, smiling. He placed his hand on her cheek and smiled down at her. “I love you, Savannah Morgan.” She stood on her tiptoes and kissed him lightly, grinning. “I love you too, Fred Weasley.”

And with that they grabbed hands, disapparating to The Burrow. When they arrived they walked slowly up to the home, hands intertwined the entire time.
♠ ♠ ♠
hi!

sorry for the delay. been busy lately.
hope you're enjoying the story.

katie and I would adore some feedback, though.
it would mean the world to us!

also: would anyone be interested in reading a bill weasley story? I've been itching to write one...

anyway, thanks for reading!
much love<3