Status: in the works!

Let Me Dream, Let Me Stay.

Disappear.

Autumn fell to the ground as she landed in a field hidden by trees, her hand releasing George's big one as she fell to the ground, evidently shaken. George began putting enchantments around the field, not truly caring as Autumn looked down at her dress, a shimmery white with sparkles near the bottom. It wasn't damaged, just a little dirty. She fished her wand from a hidden pocket in her dress, and used a simple spell to clean the dirt off. George looked over at her, watching as she tucked her dark brown hair behind her ears, blowing air out through her pursed lips. “Are you okay, Autumn?” George asked, and she looked up at him, tucking her hair behind her ears once more and standing up slowly, her legs shaking in her heels.

“Yes, I am okay,” Autumn said, her voice quiet and soft, her dark eyes closing as she slowly settled back into the clearing, her eyes shifting from George's own chocolate eyes to the edge of the clearing. “Where are we? And where is Vanna? And my family?” Autumn asked, and George smiled, holding his hand out and helping her up again, letting her lean into his chest, her entire thin frame shaking.

“The clearing near my house. We're over that hill,” George said, his chocolate eyes looking over the horizon. “It's safe up here, and I added some spells to make us invisible,” George added, looking down at Autumn, who looked beautiful in her dress, with her hair now tied back from her eyes in a ponytail that hung low down her back. She was silent, her body still shaking in George's side. He looked down at her, and sighed. “I suppose I should tell you why I kind of kidnapped you, right?” Autumn nodded, her voice shaking.

“That would be nice,” She said, slipping her silver heels off her feet and digging her toes into the dirt, letting the wet dirt fall between her neatly painted toes, trying to calm herself down before she had a panic attack.

“Both our parents are in the Order, and the Death Eaters would do anything to capture one of us, or my brother, or Vanna,” George said, shallowing hard as he spoke. “We are valuable assets to the Order, whether they know it or not. We had to keep ourselves safe.” Autumn nodded, a tear sliding down her delicate cheeks, with her beautiful high cheekbones. George pulled her into his arms, shushing her quietly. “It'll be okay, Autumn. We're safe now,” George said, and Autumn shot up, wiping her tears from her eyes before looking down at George.

“This is crazy,” She said, her voice still soft and quiet. “None of this was supposed to happen, and definitely not to me. I'm a good person, aren't I? I haven't done anything wrong! I should be at home, with a cup of tea and a book, in my own little world!” Autumn said, beginning to pace as she muttered to herself, and George shook his head, knowing how scary it all was. But despite all that, he couldn't help but notice how adorable Autumn was. She had long dark brown hair that was straight as a rod that she was constantly messing with, and dark eyes that stared at George intently, no matter how hard he tried to make her see reason, those eyes simply saw fear and happy endings. And her thin arms wrapped around her thin body with such force that it seemed improbable for someone that small to have that much strength. She was dependent and shy, and George loved everything he had already seen and discovered about her.

“Bad things can happen to good people,” George said, and Autumn stopped her pacing, staring at him with those insane eyes, and she gave a soft smile, the same one that Fred had commented on before, her white teeth barely showing through her thin pink lips.

“So what do we do now?” She asked, taking a seat beside him on the rough ground, and looking up at him like he was the almighty god, the driving force in their fate, now forever intertwined. From the first touch, George and Autumn's fates would wrap around each other's, their lives a permanent space in each other. They just didn't know it yet.

George shrugged, looking at Autumn sideways, his eyes drooping a little with exhaustion. “We wait,” He said simply, and Autumn humphed.

“I'm impatient,” She muttered, but laid out across the grass and closed her eyes, the sunlight fading from behind them. The air was warm but damp, and the ground was rough and uncharted, as well as rocky and uncomfortable. Autumn had her head leaning against George's shoulder, her hair falling over her eyes. Autumn slowly drifted off into sleep, while George, the ever so faithful George Weasley, waited for a signal that it was safe for them to go home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys.

so another chapter, with the George and Autumn romance brewing. I know my chapters look shorter, but they are the same word count, I just have huge paragraphs haha. Thoughts so far?

please, guys. feedback is excellent.