Status: Unactive until i get my internet back on! Sorry!

My Life Was On The Highway To Misery Until You Came Along

Avril Gemini Levar hasn't had a normal life style. When she was younger she use to get visions of a clearing. There was a big battle happening between vampires and werewolves. Every time the russet wolf would die. It pained her to see him die over and over again. As she grew up the vision came less and less, slowly she went from the freak who had vision to just another normal person. She was always pretty, guys flocked to her but their was only one person she wanted. The guy that she use to see in her vision's when she was little, Jacob Black.

Yes she doesn't know him but she feels like she does. She can feel his turmoil, his pain, his heartbreak. All she wants is to be with him, even if she's never met him or knows where he lives. When she turns nineteen she starts having visions of Jacob and the wolf pack again.

When she's forced to move her and her sister Ariana to La Push after their house burned down, with their parent's in it, she runs into the very person that she thought she'd never meet. What happens after that is where her life and her visions suddenly turn into the worst.

Takes place during Eclipse.
Rated R for language and some scenes.

Disclamir: I do not own any of the twilight characters or the story plot. I do own my own characters and my own story plot twist so don't steal! Or I shall use my ninja skills to karate kick you!