Status: One-shot

Your Forever is All that I Need

Your Forever is all that I Need

I ran quicker through the field as the sunshine came down on my face. I looked back to see Kellin running behind me with a big smile on his face.
"Come on you slow poke!" I yelled back at him.
"Some of us weren't on the track team at school, Ryann!" he said playfully.
"Well, maybe if you weren't in your basement all the time writing songs, you could've been." I teased.
I stopped running and waited for Kellin to catch up.
"Come on, just a little further!" I said.
I took off running again, and Kellin sighed and ran as fast as he could to keep up with me.
I started laughing. I'm just glad he was home long enough to be with me. I haven't been able to do this with him for a few months. He's always on tour with his band Sleeping With Sirens.
A little while later and we arrived at the creek. The trees all stood tall above us and I quickly took off my shoes and socks and headed for the water.
"Ryann, you're insane." Kellin stated.
"Yes, but you love me."
"Yes I do." he replied.
He sat on the bank beside the creek and watched me splash around in the water for God knows how long. My jeans were soaked, and I was cold.
The sun had started to set over the trees and I joined Kellin on the bank. My head rested upon his shoulder and I gave a quiet sigh.
"What's wrong?" he asked me softly.
"I'm gonna miss you even more."
He didn't say anything. He was leaving tomorrow for another tour.
A tear rolled down my cheek and I wiped it away quickly.
"Please don't cry." Kellin pleaded.
"I can't help it! I don't want you to leave."
"There's nothing I can do about it, Ryann! I don't want to leave either."
"I'm tired of you being gone all the time now. I never get to see you anymore and it kills me. All I do is sit around and mope because you're gone. I feel so alone." I whispered to him.
I stood up and grabbed me converse and took off through the field once again, leaving Kellin alone.
Okay, maybe I am being a little selfish, but I love Kellin. I don't want to let him go.
But I just did.
I just left him alone on a bank in the dark. I left the man I love.
What the hell is wrong with me? Why did I leave him there?
I don't know if he'll forgive me or not. I sighed and shrugged it off.
I walked into my house and looked around. It all seemed so empty to me. I wanted Kellin here with me, to hold me while I sleep at night, to be there for me all the time, but I will never get to have that. He's in a successful band and that's what's important to him right now. I started to sing quietly to myself.
"They say that love is forever
Your forever is all that I need
Please stay as long as you need
Can't promise that things won't be broken
But I swear that I will never leave
Please stay forever with me"

I fell asleep a few minutes later and tossed and turned all night.

Next Morning
Kellin's leaving in a few minutes and I haven't spoken to him once. I'm going to regret not saying goodbye...he will hate me.
I looked at the clock and realized that I had only 10 minutes before he leaves.
I put on my shoes and sprinted out the door. I ran as fast as I could to his house hoping that I wasn't too late.
I rounded the corner and saw him getting into a car, preparing to leave for the airport.
"KELLIN!" I screamed.
His head shot up toward me. He shook his head disappointedly and continued to get in the car.
I got there just before he shut the door. I grabbed the door before it could close. He didn't look happy to see me. My heart sunk.
"Kellin please! I have to talk to you." I begged.
He got out of the car and looked me straight in the eyes.
"I don't have the time, Ryann. I'm leaving." he said.
"No, you can't. Not before I tell you this."
"What the fuck, Ry? You had all day to tell me anything you wanted..oh wait you did. You said you couldn't do this, US, anymore. But whatever. Go ahead.." he seethed.
I looked down at my feet. I could tell that I had upset him. I'm hoping that I could make this all better.
"Kellin, I just wanted to say that I umm I l--lo"
I was cut off quickly, "Look, I have to go now. Tell me some other time. If you even care enough to call or something." he said coldly.
He started to get back in the car.
"I love you, Kellin!" I said.
He stopped abrubtly. He looked at me with those bright blue eyes and smiled. He actually smiled at me. After I thought I screwed eveything up, I just saved it.
"I love you too." he said.
Once again, he stepped out of the car and wrapped his arms around me. I put mine around his neck in a tight embrace. He pulled back just enough to kiss me. We held the kiss out as long as we could.
"I'm sorry for yesterday." I said.
"I'll miss you, Ryann."
"I'll miss you too, Kellin. I love you."
"I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
feedback please?