Sins Of My Youth (S/A)

I Kinda Wanna Be More Then Friends

Shrugging and hoping Jack wouldn’t mind too much, Alex snatched his razor from the wire rack hanging around the shower head. He was patting shaving cream to his face when there was a knock at the door.
“If you’re Jack, come on in. If you’re Jack’s mom, I’d suggest not,” Alex called loudly in order to be heard over the stream of water.
It must have been Jack, since the door opened then shut again. A minute later the toilet flushed, causing the water to turn extremely hot for a moment. Alex jumped back, nicking his chin with the razor. He put his fingers to his chin, and then pulled back to find them covered in red.
“Fuck you Jack!” Alex groaned, pouting to himself. “Look what you did!”
Before Alex could reconsider his order for the younger boy, the curtain was yanked half way open and the face of his best friend peered innocently in at him. Alex pointed to his chin with an accusing glare on his face, and his other hand went down to cover his crotch.
In Jack’s peripheral vision, he saw the movement, and his eyes instinctively went to follow it. He’d seen Alex naked on multiple occasions, so it was nothing new to him. They both already knew that Jack was the smaller of the two, much to his chagrin, and that Alex’s dick bent to the left.
Jack didn’t mean to, but his eyes stayed on Alex’s junk a moment too long. Bringing his eyes quickly back up to Alex’s face, he blushed.
“Sorry ‘bout that bro,” Jack said, referring to the cut on Alex’s chin. “You have my shaving cream on your forehead by the way.”
Alex laughed awkwardly, rubbing at his forehead.
“I’m just gunna go now,” Jack said, suddenly uncomfortable. It was weird – being uncomfortable around his best friend – but he figured it’d all brush over once they both had clothes on again.
“Good idea,” Alex agreed, watching as Jack pulled the curtain closed.
* * * * * *
Jack was right: things instantly went back to normal for the boys. His slip-up wasn’t acknowledged and soon they found themselves engrossed in a videogame on Jack’s couch.
“You know what?” Alex asked.
“What’s that?” Jack responded, biting his lip in concentration and he pushed the remote’s buttons roughly.
“I think you’re cheating somehow,” Alex said, sighing in frustration as, once again, he was defeated by Jack.
“Or you just suck. Either one,” Jack shrugged, dropping his remote on his lap with a satisfied look.
“I also think you should go get some Vodka,” Alex told him. “It’d help me mend my broken self-confidence.”
“I like the sound of that,” Jack said, standing up and heading for the stairs. “I’ll be right back.”
Jack returned a couple minutes later, bottle of clear liquid in one hand and a tiny shot glass in the other.
“One? Aren’t you gunna drink with me?” Alex questioned, his face pulled into a pout.
“You know it – It’s all I could find though. We’re just going to have to share,” Jack shrugged, setting his load down on the coffee table in front of them.
It didn’t take long for them both to have a nice buzz. The loser of each round had to down a shot, meaning Alex was taking shots nearly every ten minutes, although Jack would lose on purpose sometimes.
“Man, that shit burns,” Alex exclaimed, shaking his head and poking out his tongue as he slammed the glass against the table.
“Aw, poor Lexy,” Jack said, pretending to pout at the boy.
“Shut your face, whore,” Alex glared at him.
“Oh, shh, it’s okay. Inkle Lexikins,” Jack teased him, one of his hands threading under Alex’s knees and the others around his back. He pulled him onto his lap, cradling him as if he was an infant.
“Jack! Lemme go!”Alex squealed, squirming around in Jack’s lap.
“Never! And I always win!” Jack said firmly, his grip tightening and pulling the older boy even closer.
Alex knew what was happening. They both did – it’s not like they were drunk, just slightly out of focus. Alex’s face was mere inches away from the other boy’s. He struggled to get away from Jack, but the more he squirmed the closer he was pulled him.
With a mischievous grin, Alex leaned forward and roughly pressed his lips to Jack’s. He’d kissed Jack before, only pecks though and apparently made out with him once while they were both drunk, but neither of them remembered it and it was only through photo proof they were convinced.
This wasn’t a peck either, Alex had gone in for a purpose, and was smashing their lips together and making them move.
As Alex had intended, Jack’s grip dropped in surprise. This was the part where Alex was supposed to jump from his lap and declare victory. But for some reason he wasn’t moving.
Jack’s shock was beginning to wear off, and then he was kissing Alex back. Alex didn’t plan on that. Jack was supposed to be freaked out – not nibbling on Alex’s bottom lip.
Everything was happening way too fast for Alex’s brain to register. He wasn’t making decisions, instead letting natural instinct take its course. And his natural instinct was to, of course, open up his mouth farther and deepen the kiss. It’s what any hormonal teenage boys instinct would be, right?
It almost came to a surprise to Alex when the person he was kissing wanted dominance. He was used to kissing girls, and girls never challenged Alex. He had to remind himself that this wasn’t a girl though, it was Jack.
Their tongues meet at halfway, and stayed there, wrestling for control. It wasn’t easy either, Jack wasn’t about to submit to him, and he sure as hell didn’t want to give Jack the pleasure of winning again.
Deciding better positioning was in order, Alex started to shift. Jack had an unfair advantage on him, Alex decided, since Alex was the one sitting at the awkward angle with his neck bent. His slid one knee over, and pulled himself upright, so he was straddling and leaning over the boy. This seemed to do the trick, and with Jack’s face tilted up and Alex pushing down on him, Jack’s tongue slid back into his own mouth.
Jack could feel the grin on his friend’s face when he finally won. Feeling Alex’s heavy breathing on his face, he let out the breath he didn’t realize he’d been holding. Alex’s hands crept up to his face, cupping both sides of his throat. His fingers pressed and rubbed lightly, making Jack try to press his throat against his fingers harder because for some reason it actually felt good.
Jack’s own fingers were sliding lower and lower down his friend’s back. He didn’t want to freak Alex out, but he’d always liked Alex’s ass. He’d never thought of his friend this way, of course. He didn’t even know why they were making out right now, just that Alex had initiated it and it felt good and right.
Jack’s thumbs slid under the band of both Alex’s boxers and skinny jeans. The rest of his fingers slowly moved into his back pockets, so Jack had a pretty good grip on his entire butt. Figuring Alex could’ve protested by now, his grip went from being loose to a tight squeeze.
Alex’s head pulled back slightly in surprise, breaking the kiss. He was gasping for breath, and looked down at his best friend. Jack looked embarrassed and slightly disappointed. Jack’s hands had immediately released Alex’s ass, and Alex missed their presence.
Jack had been trying to avoid his friend’s gaze, but after a couple moments of feeling Alex’s gaze on his, he meet his friend’s eyes. Alex’s mouth pulled into a grin where he looked genuinely happy, much to Jack’s relief.
Sucking in a deep breath, Alex ducked his head and pressed his mouth to Jack’s throat. He licked and nipped his way down to the base, making Jack gasp as his fingers scurried to relocate themselves on Alex’s rear-end once more.
Alex had chosen his desired spot and soon began the process, sucking at the skin on Jack’s neck.
It was hard to say who was more surprised by the moan that escaped from Jack’s lips. It brought a seemingly new level of seriousness to the boy’s actions. It wasn’t just a kiss – it was an intense, heated kiss with moaning involved. Jack didn’t know where the fuck it had even come from and Alex paused on his throat but didn’t remove his lips as he thought it over before he decided that, yeah, he was okay with this.
Once Jack was reassured by Alex as he began to work on his throat once more, he took on a new level of determination. First, he’d let Alex control the kiss, and now he was the only one moaning. He was being such a girl and it embarrassed the shit out of him.
Jack would not be the only vocal one tonight. His hands slid from Alex’s pockets, and slowly trailed down the sides of Alex’s legs before wrapping around his inner thighs, dangerously close to his junk.
He jerked the boy’s hips forward towards him, and then pushed him down so he was more in Jack’s lap. Jack put his feet on the coffee table to get the right angle and for leverage. Jack pushed his hips up and pushed Alex down at the right time, making them meet at the right point. Alex’s crotch rubbed against Jack’s hips, and Jack was beyond giddy when the noise that left Alex was more of a chocked whimper than a moan.
A moan and a whimper are two completely different things. A moan is bad enough, letting someone know that what they’re doing feels amazing and you want more. A whimper on the other hand, implies that you need more.
Alex seemed unfazed by his noise, instead just pulling back from Jack’s neck and admiring his handiwork. His mark on Jack was big and dark – Alex knew it’d be tough to cover up and sore to the touch.
Once Alex was done admiring, he moved his hands to Jack’s shoulders and tugged them, pushing and pulling with his legs until he’d managed to lay down on the couch, and have Jack hovering over him.
To Alex’s humiliation, Jack had pressed a leg in between his so it brushed his crotch. If Jack had missed his hard-on before, there was no escaping it now.
“Sorry,” mumbled Alex, blushing and refusing to look his friend in the face.
“Oh, as if I’m not,” Jack laughed, and pressed his crotch to Alex’s leg to prove he was as into this as his friend. It made Alex laugh lightly, before attaching their lips once more.
With the knowledge that they were both turned on, Jack didn’t feel quite so perverted when he started rutting his hips to Alex’s for some much needed friction.
Jack’s fingers tangled in the hair of the boy under him, pressing their faces even closer together, while Alex’s fingers slid up Jack’s shirt and ran over Jack’s nipples.
“Jesus Christ, Jack,” Alex moaned, hesitantly trying to pry himself out from under his friend. “I need to go get off. Like, now.”
Alex had managed to scramble out from Jack, and was already standing. He was making his way to the stairs, palming himself through his jeans. “Don’t worry bro, I’ll be quick,” Alex laughed.
“Wait… Alex?” Jack asked timidly. He was sitting up on the couch, legs extended in front of him and one hand down his sweats already.
“Yup?”
“What are we doing exactly?”
“Whatever feels right Jack, whatever feels right.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclaimer: I don't own these boys, I just borrowed them. Title goes to Neon Trees.
I have zero tolerance for silent readers. Comment or wake up with no anus.