Sequel: Bloody Night

The Story of Jack Cade Becoming Completely Blind and Other Life Changing Stories

Torture

Cade was supposed to be following the murders of parents. Would have done it but he has no fighting experience and his in The Hospital for the time being. All of a sudden Cade was knowked unconscious when he woke up he was in a dark place with a very bright light hanging over him. His eyes were sewed open and people where torturing his eyes for three days. For 6 months heis entire body was torchured. He was unconscious most of the time. After his eye torture he was completely blind. When he woke up he was on a port in a very cold place. He dragged himself to a phone but found out he had no money. He then dragged himself to a dark alley and fought to stay awake but the pain overpowered him and he fell unconscious. He woke up to someone hitting him very hard. Thew man was yelling at him in a language he didn’t understand. Suddently the man stopped yelling and all was quiet for a moment then 12 gunshots rang out. Cade felt the bullets enter his chest stomach neck arms and legs. He fell uncinscious before he hit the ground. Hours maybe days later he woke up, he was suprised to be alive. He walked, if you could call it that, to the port. If he could get there maybe a ship would be there and he could ask them to take him to California. He reacehd the oprt and unknown to him a soldier saw him and hurried to him but Cade was unconscious before the soldier reached him. The soldier took him to his commanding officerand the Captian told him they were going to see Commander Hollow about this and see if he knows the boy. Hal way to Cali Cade woke up breifly only to tell the soldier, Hisagi, not to take him to a hospital. When they reached The Skulldevil Dragon, Renji’s ship Renji told Hisagi that he could stay with Cade. He went to get Cade but he wasn’t there. Cade had woken up and heard Renji’s voice. He stumbled out of The Chaos Bone Master, Captain Rerariin Chaosmaster, (not his real name but the one everyone calls him.) Ship and headed towards The Orphanage. He knew the way to and from the port and The Orphanage because he’s prancticed with his eyes closed just in case he might become blind. He reached the door and quietly entered. He didn;t want to be seen in sush a weakened state, he didn’t know why. He headed to Traitor’s room, were he hid under her bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
* might change to him going into a coma after blindness