Junjou Romantica "Marry Me?"

Junjou Romantica "Marry Me?" Chapter 2

**Misaki’s POV**
“Morning already? Oh right today’s Saturday,hmmmm what to do today? I bet Usagi-san will be even busier today.”

I took the covers off of me and stood up. I stretched and decided to go take a shower but then from the corner of my eye I saw that the bed move. I turned to the bed and saw a large bump like someone was under there. I walked slowly towards the bed and carefully lifted the covers up, it was Usagi-san.

”What’s he doing here?! Doesn’t he have work!”

Then Usagi-san moved and opened his eyes.

M: ”Uhhhh . . .what are you doing?” “What am I saying?”

U: ”Umm I should be asking you.”

“What did he mean by that?”

Then I realized that I was holding the covers up and. . . . . . .he was shirtless and I wasn’t so sure if he had pants on. I blushed.

M: ”Ah I’m sorry! Sorry!” and I threw the covers over him and ran towards the door. But before I could open the door,Usagi-san slammed the door.

U: ”Where do you think you’re going?”

M: ”Um I-I’m going to go take a shower so. . .can you please let me open the door?” Uh-oh he’s back to his normal self.

U: ”No.”

M: ”Ehhhh?!” Then I felt Usagi-san carry me on his shoulders.

M: ”Oy! Usagi-san put me down!! What are you doing?!”
Then he threw me on the bed. And he climbed on top of me.

”What’s he doing?!”

M: ”Um. . .Usagi-san?” He had this blank expression on his face and he leaned in and kissed me.

M: ”Mmmmmm. . .s-sto. . .mm!”
I couldn’t push him off and then I felt his hand go down ‘there’. ”H-hey Usagi-san what are yo. . .ahh!” ”I moaned!”

I saw Usagi-san smirk.

U: ”What’s wrong?Does it feel good?”

M: ”. . . .mm-ah!S-sto. . .n-no.”

”Why was Usagi-san now giving me attention?! Is that all he wants from me? Sex?! My heart feels heavy. . .it makes me want to cry.”
**Usagi’s POV**
As I rubbed Misaki, I heard sniffling. I lifted my head and looked at Misaki’s face, he was crying.

U: ”Misaki,what’s wrong?” he wouldn’t answer,he just kept on crying. I placed my forehead on Misaki’s forehead.

U: ”Tell me Misaki,what’s wrong?”

M: ”. . . . .y-you. . .”

U: ”I?”

M: ”. . .you’re the w-worst.”

My face saddened, “And why is that, Misaki?”

M:*sniff*”Y-you’ve been awfully busy with work and now this, it just makes me think t-that all you want is sex. . .”
**Misaki’s POV**
M:”. . . .all you want is sex. . .”

I rubbed my eyes and wiped some tears off my cheek and looked at Usagi-san. I have never seen him so shocked and sad. Then Usagi-san leaned towards my forehead and lightly kissed it. It sent goosebumps down my back. He then wrapped his arms around me, he felt so warm. I hugged him back and buried my head on his chest. Usagi-san then lifted his head up and leaned towards my lips. He kissed me softly.

U: ”I’m sorry if I ever gave you the wrong idea,Misaki,. . . .I love you.”

I nodded. And hugged him again. There was this long silence.

M:”U-um Usagi-san, you don’t have work today?”

U: ”Yeah I do but it’s not much so tomorrow I’ll be free. I’ll take you out tomorrow.”

M: ”Eh? Oh no it’s okay Usagi-san.” Usagi-san doesn’t really have to take me out, I can just cook. Usagi-san looked at me with a serious face.

U: ”No I want to take you out. . . .I have a surprise that I want to give you.”

M: ”A surprise?”

U: ”Yeah a surprise,” he smiled. ”A surprise,I wonder what it is?”

M: ”Umm Usagi-san what is it? The surprise?” he smiled.

U: ”You’ll have to wait until tomorrow.”

He gave me a peck on my lips. I blushed. Then the doorbell rang. Usagi-san groaned and stood up and gave me one last kiss before leaving the room. I got off of the bed and headed towards the bathroom. As I laid in the tub, I thought about the ‘surprise’ Usagi-san was going to give me tomorrow.

”What is it? What is it? A book? No I already have too many of those. . . . .oh I hope it’s not strawberries. . .not after the incident we had with his older brother, I never wanted to see a strawberry.”

All these questions bugged my head so I shook it off. I finished taking my shower and changed into my clothes. As I walked towards our room I heard Usagi-san’s voice, it sounded like he was talking to someone on the phone. ”I wonder who he’s talking to?”

U: ”. . . . .I already bought the wedding ring. .”

“W-wedding ring??”
**Usagi’s POV**
Takahiro (Misaki’s older brother):”But are you sure Misaki, is ready for this commitment? I mean I’m okay with this, I support my little brother but he’s barely going to turn 20 tomorrow.”

U: ”Yeah it’ll work out fine. I’m sure of it.”

T: ”Well what about your father and especially your older brother. I know he had a thing for Misaki, how do you think he’ll react when he finds out.”

U: ”Don’t worry he won’t find out.”

T:”. . .ooookkkkkkaayyy.”

U: “You worry too much, it’ll be fine.”
And with that I hanged up the phone and walked back upstairs.
**Misaki’s POV**
“He won’t find out, is he talking about me?”

I just couldn’t believe this, as Usagi-san hung up the phone, I fast walked towards the bathroom again. I leaned my back against the door and slid down onto the floor and brought my knees to my face.

”He’s getting married? Why? And who is she?”

I felt myself cry and breathing hard. I gasped for air. Then I heard a knock on the door.

U: ”Oy Misaki are you done?”

I quickly tried to relax my breathing.

M:”U-mm no not yet,why?”

U: ”Well I have to go back to work but tomorrow I’m still taking you out. Okay?”

I didn’t say anything and there was this awkward silence.

U: ”Misaki?”

M:”O-oh yeah okay.”

U: ”Okay bye.” And I heard his footsteps walk away.

M: ”Bye,” I whispered.

I started to cry again.
”He was going to get married and he’s planning on not telling me. I felt so stupid and used!!!!!!!”

I felt hot tears running down my cheek and felt my face turn red.

”I want to leave. I never want to see Usagi-san again.”

Chapter 3. . . .Coming soon.