Junjou Romantica "Marry Me?"

Junjou Romantica "Marry Me?" Chapter 3

**Usagi-san’s POV**
Aikawa (my editor): “Usami-sensei, GOOD WORK, you’ve finally been able to meet your deadlines!!”

U: “Well tomorrow is a special day.”

A: “Right, so anyways about that. Have you talked to his brother? You know like asked for permission?

U: “I called him yesterday and talked about it, he said he supports his little brother. But we also talked about Misaki’s reaction to this.”

A: “Right right. As far as Misaki’s persona he really is a kid.”

I chuckled,” True but I have a feeling that tomorrow will be a good day.”

**Misaki’s POV**
After wiping my face, I ran towards ‘our’ room and took out a suitcase from the closet. I quickly grabbed some of my belongings and placed them in my suitcase. I went out of the room and went downstairs to the living room. I placed my suitcase on a couch and took out my phone and called Sumi-senpai.

S: “Hello?”

M: “Ah Sumi-senpai?”

S: “Misaki, what’s wrong?”

M: “Umm it’s a long story so can I go over to your house. . .?”

U: “Sure, see you in a little bit.”

I smiled, “Thank you and see you.”

I’m glad I have such a good friend like Sumi-senpai. I grabbed my suitcase and walked towards the door. I put on my shoes, opened the door and walked out.

“Oh before I forget.”

I took out a key, it was the spare key to Usagi-san’s place, and slid it through the door’s mail box. I walked down the hall and into the elevator. I sighed. As the elevator dinged, the door opened and I walked out of the building. As I walked away from the building, my phone rang. It was my older brother, Takahiro.

“Should I answer? I wouldn’t want him to worry and start asking questions.”

So I shoved my cell phone back in my pocket. And continued towards Sumi-senpai’s house.
**Takahiro’s POV (Misaki’s older brother)**
“That’s weird why isn’t he picking up?” I hung up and decided to called again. Nothing. And after the 10th time still nothing.

U: “Hello?”

T: “Hey Usami? It’s Takahiro.”

U: “Takahiro? What wrong?”

T: “Umm by any chance, were you talking to Misaki right now? On your phone?”

U: “No. . .why?

T: “Oh well I wanted talk to him but he didn’t answer. It’s not like him to not answer his phone calls.”

U: “Hold on let me try calling.”

And with that Usami hung up. A few minutes have passed by and still no response from Usami. I really started to get worried.

“What if something happened to him?!”

Finally my phone rang, “Hello?!”

U: “Misaki didn’t answer mine or Aikawa’s calls.”

T: “Okay now I’m really worried.”

U: “Well let’s go look for him.”

T: “Kay!” “Wherever you are Misaki, I hope you’re safe.”
**Misaki’s POV**
I finally arrived to Sumi-senpai’s house. I knocked on the door and after waiting for about 5 seconds, the door opens.

S: “Hey Misaki, come in,” and he smiled.

I smiled and walked into his house. It had this sort of “house-warming” atmosphere. I placed my suitcase down and turned to Sumi-senpai.

S: “So what’s wrong? You sounded sort of upset on the phone.”

M: “Umm well. . .can I start from the beginning?”

S: “Sure. Come here and sit down.”

Senpai led me to his living room and we sat on his couch and started to explain to him about the problem.

**A few minutes later**

S: “I see so Usami-sensei is tying the know with someone.”

M: “Yeah. . .and now well I don’t know. I feel stupid, he also said something like “don’t worry he won’t find out.”

S: “Hmmm I see, so like a secret relationship.”

I nodded. I held back my tears I didn’t want to cry anymore. He’s only been using me, that’s it.

S: “Well if you want Misaki, you can stay with me.”

I smiled,” Ah thank you Sumi-senpai.”

S: “Let me go fix the guest room.”

M: “Oh do you need any help?”

S: “Don’t worry I’ll take care of it.”

And he left, ”Ah I’m so glad I have a such a good friend like Sumi-senpai.”

**Sumi’s POV**

“Hahahah oh Misaki, so stupid as ever. He doesn’t get that Usami-sensei actually wants to get married to HIM! And not to some skank. Anyways I don’t see why Usami-sensei would choose him as partner. He’s so stupid and foolish. He thinks Usami’s feelings for him are a joke. . . . . . .actually this might be fun.”

I walked back to the living room and there was Misaki looking as childish ever, with a stupid smile on his face.

S: “Misaki, your room is ready.”

M: “Thank you Sumi-senpai.”

Misaki walked back to his suitcase and as a “friend” I offered help.

S: “Ah Misaki let me help you with that.”

M: “Oh no it’s okay I can do it.”

S: “Come on let me help,” and I snatched his suitcase away.

M: “Thank you Sumi-senpai, I’m so luck to have a friend like you.”

S: “Don’t mention it,” and I smiled.

**Misaki’s POV**

We walked towards the room that I’ll be staying in. It was perfect. Sumi-senpai placed my suitcase near the guest futon and walked towards the door.

S: “Is this okay?”

M: “Yeah more than okay, thank you.”

I smiled and turned towards the futon then I felt Sumi-senpai’s arm around my body.

M: “Eh? Umm Sumi-? W-what are you doing?”

S: “You know Misaki if you get lonely tonight, you can come and sleep with me,” he whispered in my ear.

M: “EHHHH?! W-what is this?!”

Then he let go of me and walked out of the room.
M: “That was weird.”

And started unpacking my stuff.

**Takahiro’s POV**
T: “Usami-san I came here as fast I can! Where’s Misaki?”

U: “I’m sorry but I’ve looked everywhere, he isn’t here.”

T: “That can’t be. But Misaki wouldn’t leave without telling anyone.”

U: “. . . . .”

T: “Usami-san?”

U: “Let’s go, I think I have a pretty good idea, where Misaki is.”

T: “Okay.”
And we walked out of his place and went to his car. He started the engine and accelerated.

T: “U-Usami-san watch for the speeding limit!”
He didn’t reply, he continued to watch the road. The atmosphere was creepy. Wonder where Misaki would be?

Chapter 4. . . . . . .coming soon.