Status: Finished.

Fray.

sex on fire;

She struts towards the bar with confidence, her entire body bouncing with anticipation as she locks eyes with me from across the nightclub. Tonight she’s dressed in a tight, seductive dress that accentuates her curves in all the right places. It’s red, a colour she looks absolutely sexy in, and ends just below where her thick, delicious thighs meet. While she continues her way up to the bar I admire her fondly, ignoring the yelling’s of drunken men who try to gain my attention by waving their arms towards me with wads of cash in their hands. As I do this she seems to notice because she bites her bottom lip, holding in a perfect smile.

“Hello,” her smiles widens when she sits on the barstool right in front of me. She leans her elbows against the counter, pressing her forearms against her breasts.

Swallowing hard, I merely nod in response, trying to avert my gaze from her oozing bosom that I so badly want to stick my lips upon.

My awkwardness causes her to laugh and reach across the table to grab my hand. Her red nails firmly grasp around my wrist, yanking me towards her forcibly. The side of my face lands just a few millimeters shy of her lips and sexily she whispers, “don’t be nervous,” she then presses her lips against my ear, nibbling on it with each word she leaves me breathless with.

Her voice turns me on in ways nobody has ever done before. Something about it just drives me mad with sexual desire. And because of that she also makes me flustered and nervous. She’s just so confident every single time she enters the place and leaves me at a loss for words.

“I’m not.” I remain where I am, unmoving; even though I know my boss is glaring at me from the other side of the club.

“Good.” She releases me from her grasp, pushing me aside with a smirk spread across her thick, luscious lips. “Then I’ll have a cosmopolitan.”

“Coming right up,” I try to act natural by flashing her a smile, but she merely turns her stool around and scans the bar. Frowning, I head off to mix her drink all while tending to the other impatient men and women who are declaring their orders loud and angry. As quickly as possible I hand out a couple of beers to a few different groups of people before pouring a few shots and handing it to a short red head who smiles and skips off to meet her girlfriends. Once that’s all done I fix up a cosmopolitan and try my best to be as confident as she is as I walk towards her and place the beverage on the counter in front of her.

“Can I have a straw?” She asks, raising her brow.

I nod, turning on my heel and bending over to reach for a straw. Grasping it I turn back around and slip it into her drink. “There you go.”

“Thanks.” Hungrily, she attacks her drink, wrapping her full formed lips around the straw and sucking in. The whole time I watch her, thoughts rushing through my head –wondering how her mouth can really move. Suddenly, she flicks her tongue across the tip of it, moving it along her bottom lip towards the side where she casually bites it with yet another smirk. “Like what you see?”

I feel my face warm up to such a degree where it feels like I’m sweating even though I know I’m not. And even though I know I’ve been caught I follow her advice and act confident. “You know it.” I try and wink, but I’m pretty sure it comes out more like a nervous eye twitch.

She chuckles to herself, standing up from the barstool only to place her drink beside her and lean over the counter so that her breasts rest right in front of me. Her chuckling then fades and soon it’s replaced by a narrowed eyed expression. For a while she just stares at me, giving me the same look, until suddenly I feel her hand snake around the back of my neck and I feel her erect nipples press against my own.

“Let’s get out of here.” She commands, starring my lips as she nibbles on her own.

Her words take me aback and so I just stand there, utterly speechless at what to say.

“C’mon dear, I don’t have all day.” She pushes herself further and further against me, comfortably trying to woo me into joining her for God knows what.

“Uh, but I’m working.” I motion behind me, not bothering to unlock my eyes from hers for even the slightest of milliseconds. Instead, I awkwardly crane my body around and spread my arms wide.

She shakes her head, laughing. “Well then, at least spare yourself a break to hold the both of us over until your shift ends.” Her voice is casual, yet seductive at the same time, like she does this often. It wouldn’t surprise me if she did, what surprises me is that she’s using such tactics on me.

Swallowing hard once again I pull myself from her grasp and jump over the counter in order to push myself through the mass of people surrounding the bar. I walk around as fast as I possibly can, searching until I find one of the waitresses who aren’t busy and tell them I’m going to have my break. She nods her head, following me to the bar where she takes my place. Within seconds after that she’s there at my side, pressing herself against me once again, this time with more force.

“C’mon love.” Her fingers lace through my own violently, as if clutching me with every single fiber in her body as she pulls me past the side of the bar to a secluded area where the door to the backroom is. With her free hand she reaches for the doorknob and twists it, pushing the unlocked door open. She steps into, dragging me into the pitch black room with such force I nearly lose my balance and crash against the far wall.

Letting go of my hand she kicks the door behind her, leaving us both completely obscured by the darkness as she drops something on the ground and pounces on me.

Our lips move differently. Not like most people who have it all figured out as soon as they start to kiss. With her it’s different. She tries to slip her tongue in between my lips, but since I’m still overwhelmed by this whole night I refuse to let her inside. She has to work for it because I know she can.

Her index fingers hook around the empty belt loops of my jeans as she presses herself against me, rubbing her crotch roughly against mine as her lips run a trail along my lips to the edge of neck. I already feel my legs start to grow weak. They shake violently underneath her touch and she knows it. Using my own lack of will power against me she continues her movements, grinding harder and harder, while releasing her lips from my neck to breathe. As she does this, she releases her fingers from my belt loops and rips off my t-shirt with ease, throwing it towards the floor before grabbing each side of my face with her hands and planting another kiss on my desperate lips.

I can’t, but release moan within the kiss. The pleasure of it all is just so surreal that I feel like I almost just can’t take it.

Quickly, she pulls away and laughs, sliding her hands from my face to my bra clad breasts. She slips her hand underneath the under wire and caresses my nipple causing me to whimper and bite my lip. “Like that?” She asks.

“Yes.” I breathlessly reply.

“More?”

I’m no longer able to speak; instead I place my hands against her hips and pull her in closer to me. Instantly she knows and continues to massage my breasts, rubbing and pinching while whispering seductive nothings in my ear. After a while though, we both grow bored of the actions and stop.

“Lay down.” She suddenly commands. Her voice overpowers my own any day and I listen to her, pressing my back against the hardwood floor. Moments later, she kneels between my legs, pressing her knee forcibly against my crotch. The force of it hurt, but feels good at the same time and leaves me wanting more, which is exactly what I get. Her hands cup the outside of my bra and her lips lock onto mine once again. This time I let her in and her tongue thanks my by dancing with mine.

Together, we remain like that for a while, lying against the ground, kissing one another as she rubs her knee against the spot where I want her to be most. That is, until I force myself to pull away and sit up. Angrily, she straddles me, grinding as hard as she possibly can to distract me from what we both know I’m trying to do.

“I,” I bite my lip, holding in another moan, “have to work.” I moan the last part out, unable to control myself with her around.

“Don’t go.” She grinds her body against mine in a waving motion.

“But I have too.”

She doesn’t stop though; instead she reaches around me and unclasps my bra, letting my breasts loose. “You know you don’t want to go.” She purrs in my ear, pinching my left nipple.

“I–I know,” swallowing hard, I throw my head back, closing my eyes as she moves her lisp from my ear to my other breast. Her tongue slips over the erect nipple and I’m left needing more of her, “but I have too.” I try and fight the urges I have for her, but at this point it seems absolutely hopeless. She’s too tempting to give up.

“Let’s take this to a more comfortable setting, shall we?” She ignores my pleading to let me go and stands up, pulling me up with her. Clumsily, I press against her, weak in the knees. She laughs and leans me up against the wall as she shuffles around the dark room. When she gets back to me she plants a kiss on my lips and hands me my bra which I unsuccessfully manage to put on.

“Can you help me?”

She doesn’t say a word, instead, she takes it from my hand slipping it on and clasping it in the back before putting on my shirt for me and turning on the light.

“There was a light?”

She giggles, nodding as she pulls a hair tie from her wrist and hands it to me. “You have nice sex hair by the way.”

I roll my eyes, tying my hair back as she opens the door and pushes me out of the room. I glance around the corner and see everyone busy at work, well, everyone except for me who just had sex in a closet.

“Let’s go.” She pulls me towards the exit, but before we make it there I stop.

“I could lose my job you know.” I state.

She shrugs, pulling me out of the building completely and onto the city streets. When we’re outside she lets go of my hand and pulls out her cell phone.

“What’s your name anyways?” I ask, dumbfounded I forgot to even ask for her name in the first place.

Looking up from her phone she replies, “Fray.”