Status: Finished.

Fray.

banana pancakes;

Breakfast in bed is something you never expect after sex, especially with such a promiscuous appearance like Fray’s, but she continues to pull another trick up her sleeve by doing what most people who have a night in the sack together don’t do. When I wake up on the bed with no clothes on in the middle of her flat and see her in the kitchen cooking breakfast I can’t help, but smile like a complete fool.

She’s wearing nothing, but her bra and panties, dancing around to Maroon 5’s “Move like Jagger”. Her lips move with Adam Levine’s voice perfectly and her body wiggles back and forth in a way that just drives me wild watching. For a while she bounces around, waiting for whatever she’s making to finish until she turns around and sees me smiling at her. Instantly, she stops –composing herself by brushing some of her hair behind her left ear and licking her lips. “Oh, you’re up.” She says.

“Yes I am.” I reply. “Nice dance moves by the way.”

She rolls her eyes, “yeah, thanks.”

“So, uh, I guess this is awkward part where I should leave now, huh?”

Fray cocks her to the side and shrugs, looking as if she’s unsure, which honestly doesn’t seem like her at all. She’s supposed to be this confident, sexy woman who throws on skimpy outfits to please the eye. I should know. She comes into the bar every second night looking like that.

“Are you hungry?” She grabs a flipper from a drawer near her, waving it in the air carelessly as she pushes around what looks like a pan full of small pancakes.

Licking my lips, I stand up, wrapping a sheet around my naked body as I walk over to her and smell the food. The scent just makes my mouth water and my stomach growl causing Fray to smile slightly.

“You can stay for breakfast, but then you have to leave. My sister is coming over and I don’t think she’d appreciate one of my many sexual partners to be lying on my bed partially naked.” She reaches upward, trying to grab a plate from the top cupboard, but she can’t quite reach it. Frustratingly, she furrows her brows and climbs up and kneels onto the counter. With that, her arm reaches the plates perfectly, gripping them tightly before placing them onto the cool part of the stove and hopping back onto the floor.

I can’t help, but notice how when she hops or does any sort of physical movement her breasts bounce in a way that makes me want to pounce on her all over again. She just looks so perfect.

“Do you want syrup?”

I look up at her and nod, biting my bottom lip as she walks over to the fridge and bends over. Her rear end is perfect if you ask me, tight and toned and looks perfect in anything. She could wear granny panties and I wouldn’t give a shit because she’s so attractive.

When Fray stands back up I’m still glancing in the general direction where her butt used to be. Instantly, at the corner of my eye I see her eyes roll and her lips curl into a flirtatious grin. I look up, watching as she squeezes syrup onto each one of the plates, looking at me seductively.

“Here you go. They’re banana pancakes.” She picks up both plates, handing one to me.

I grab it from her, thanking her as she glances at her finger to see a small blotch of syrup on it. Shrugging, she slowly sticks her finger in her mouth, sucking on it while she gives me strange looks I know are meant to turn me on.

I shake my head, gripping tightly onto my sheet with my free hand as I walk to the bed and sit down comfortably on it. Beside me, Fray plops herself and smiles. “So,” she says, licking her lips.

“So,” I respond, taking a bite of my food. It tastes good, really good.

“Some night, huh?” Fray chuckles to herself before taking a bite of her own food. When she does she lets out a soft moan and bats her lashes like she’s having a food orgasm.

“Yeah,” I respond awkwardly, continuing to eat my food. I take larger bites, hoping she’ll get the idea how awkward the conversation really is. Unfortunately though, she doesn’t and continues talking about how the night went. Something about the way she speaks though makes me feel more uncomfortable than I know I should. I mean, she’s just reviewing the night, right? It’s not like she’s critiquing or anything. It’s not a big deal.

After a while, silence settles between us and we eventually finish our meals. Once we’re done Fray takes my plate and bounces into the kitchen and washes the dishes. When she does that I look around the room for my clothes which proves harder than I think considering it takes me a good fifteen minutes to locate my both articles of my underwear along with my jeans and t-shirt. I put them on strategically underneath the covers of the bed even though I know I can probably do it out in the open because of the fact Fray and I already had sex. The truth is though I’ve never had to do this kind of thing before. Every time I had sex I was already with the person instead of barely knowing them.

“Look at you all dressed up.” She lies on the bed behind me, playing with the hem of my shirt as I push away the covers and look at her.

I smile, nodding my head as I attempt to button the last button on my jeans. I can’t do it though and I have no idea why. Maybe it’s the fact that Fray’s breathing heavily down my neck or because I’m just nervous in general? Either way Fray ends up sliding off the bed beside me, kneeling in front of me, and doing it for me which causes me whole body to fall into that state of sexual desire all over again.

“T-thanks,” I stutter, feeling her hands against my crotch.

She notices my discomfort, my want and need for her, and slides both of her hands along the insides of my thighs. Up and down her finger tips go, teasing me just like she did last night.

“You like that don’t you?” She scrunches her nose happily, watching as I nod.

Slowly, she stands up, locking her arms around my neck as she crawls on top of me. Her legs wrap around the small of my back as she presses leans forward and presses her lips against my neck. She nibbles for a while before, pushing the collar of my shirt down and moving lower.

At some point her lips make contact with my collarbone and that’s when I forget about everything. If this girl is willing to hook up with me anywhere, anytime then I’m definitely okay with that. Screw being in a relationship and getting married and having kids if you can have hot, meaningless sex whenever you want to.

“Oh, my God,” I moan, biting my bottom lip. I lay down, leaning my elbows against the bed. Throwing my head backwards I feel her fingers unwrap themselves from around my neck and travel down to the bottom hem of my shirt.

She unlatches her lips from my neck, commanding me to sit back up. I do as I’m told like I usually do and wait in anticipation as she whips off my shirt and pushes me back down, still straddling my thighs. Her lips lock onto my collar bone again, sucking and licking and doing anything in their power to get me to crumble underneath her touch.

“Keep going.” I tell her.

She stops, which causes me to sit up again, looking at her. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing,” she smiles sitting up just like me. Her hands rub my sides lightly. “I was just wondering if you’re okay with this. Not many people like doing this more than once, you know?”

I look at her confused, “they don’t?”

She shakes her head. “Not with me at least,” sighing, she pecks my lips lightly. “So, let me just ask: are you okay with this?”

I barely even think about it before I nod and she’s on top of me once again, playing with the clasp of my bra. It takes her three tries to get it off and when she does she throws it onto the floor where it was earlier. I gasp at impact of her lips against my right nipple. She bites hard while she massages the other one.

“Fray,” I place one of my hands on the back of her head, pressing her against my chest as hard as possible. She doesn’t mind and so I take my other hand, cupping her ass.

When she finishes with one nipple she moves to the other and then once she’s done with that one she slowly slides her body down mine, biting her lip as she moves farther and farther from the headboard. In the end, she ends up kneeling between my legs as she unbuttons my pants, pulling them off along with my panties. As soon as she sees my naked pussy she smiles, shoving three fingers inside.

I groan in pleasure, reaching out to grad something to steady myself. Nothing comes to reach so I settle with the sheets, pulling them completely off the corners of the bed. Arching my back I can feel my body shaking as she pumps her fingers in and out with such speed and force I cry out in both pain and excitement.

“You’ve been dirty, haven’t you?”

I bite my lip, whimpering a small yes.

“You need to be punished don’t you?” Fray’s voice on its normal terms is sexy as fuck, but when she plays the overpowering master I suddenly get more into the whole roleplay thing. My other partners and I tried it before, but it just didn’t stick, but with Fray it seems like something I could actually start liking.

“You need to be punished don’t you?” She clenches her teeth together, repeating the question I didn’t reply. Anger rushes over her and she slips another finger inside me, causing more pain.

I scream, closing my eyes tight, squirming at her touch.

“Don’t scream bitch. Be quiet.”

I try not to say anything, but it’s hard with a totally hot girl pretending to be your master and shoving her fingers in your vagina. I mean, who wouldn’t scream over that?

She slips her fingers out of me, leaving me breathless and sore. “Now, I want you to kneel at the edge of the bed and remain silent,” she says.

At a weak pace I crawl onto the edge, watching as she gets up from the bed and kneels in front of the bed. When I kneel at the bed’s edge I see that her face is just level with my pussy. Smiling mentally, I wait for her to stick her tongue inside of me and when she finally does I’m anything, but ready for it. It explores my insides, swirling and twirling so quickly I have barely enough time to breathe. Then it starts to flick back and forth, curling each time it makes it to the end of my opening. With every movement her tongue makes I remain silent and entangle my fingers in her hair.

It feels like we’re so immersed in one another that nothing can stop us now, that we can just have passionate sex forever and forever. However though, as fate would have it because of this neither of us hear the door open and we certainly don’t see who enters the room until we hear a blood curdling scream and stop what we’re doing to look at a short red-headed girl staring at us with wide eyes.

“Andy, fuck, don’t you ever knock?” Fray stands up angrily while I jump underneath the covers completely.

“I did knock fucktard!” Andy replies, “but I guess you didn’t hear me because you were fucking lesbatron over there!”

“Shut up,” Fray says angrily. “And go out on the deck or something while she gets dressed.”

“Whatever,” her stomps sound throughout the room, followed by sliding doors sliding open and shut. Slowly, I peak my head out, noticing the red-headed girl is outside with her back facing the window, pulling out a package of smokes.

“Who’s that?” I ask.

“My sister Andrea,” Fray hands me my clothes, slipping underneath the covers with me to help me get dressed. It’s a nice gesture, but given the fact that her sister just caught us fucking I’d say her touching me right now was something I didn’t want to happen. “She wasn’t supposed to come for another hour, but I guess mom thought it’d be fun to drop her off early.”

“Oh yeah,” I say sarcastically, feeling Fray’s hands glide up my legs as she pulls on my panties and jeans while I put on my bra and t-shirt. Once we’re both done we both exit the bed and stand there awkwardly.

“So, uh, I guess I’ll see you sometime.”

I shrug, walking towards the front door. “I guess.”

“Wait, um, this may sound slightly horrible considering we’ve nearly had sex twice, but what’s your name?”

I laugh, throwing my hands over my face in embarrassment. Who knew I’d be the type to fuck on a no name basis? “Marley,” I say.

Fray smiles, “Cool, well,” she presses herself up against me, placing a quick kiss on my lips, “I’ll see you around Marley.”

I smile, kissing her back, this time a little longer and with some tongue. When I pull away I nod, “you too Fray.” I grab the doorknob, twisting it and pushing the door open to reveal the outside world which is dark and cloudy. I’m tempted to look back at Fray and her sister, but I don’t. Before I shut the door completely Fray gives me a love tap on my butt and I finally turn around, scrunching up my face while she makes a V in front of her mouth, flicking her tongue.

I laugh, shaking my head as she shuts the door.