Caught in a Bad Romance

Of Rumors Interviews and Getting Ready

Jeannie's P.O.V

Whoever told Meagan it'd be a good idea to schedule an interview at five in the morning obviously needs to be kicked in the shin for telling such lies.

Because really, who wakes up at three in the morning to be interviewed. Oh wait I forgot, celebrities do.

I ran my hand through my wavy hair as I sipped my coffee, waiting to be called back for my interview.

"Jeannie! You don't know how excited I am that you're here!" Ashley, the editor of Seventeen magazine said. I grinned getting up and hugging her.

"I'm happy to be here." I said as she led me down the hall. "We're gonna get the interview out of the way." she said opening a door and letting me go in first before she followed suit.

"So first things first. We've heard you and Joe have broken up!" Ashley said a small pout on her lips.

"Yeah, but we're on really good terms right now. He's actually moving in with me since my friends have moved to different apartments." I said with a smile.

After the fight Shelby and I had, she decided to move out to a temprory apartment while she was filming Glee. Which was acceptable since that was her job now. Taylor had moved in with Alex so I needed someone to fill in for the rent.

Joe offered since he didn't want to live with Garbo and Jack anymore.

"That's awesome! When you two broke up what happened?" she asked grabbing out a notebook.

"We kind of grew apart. It became more of us being best friends, than us being a couple. So a few days before the tour ended, Joe and I called it quits." I said with a small smile.

Ashley nodded. "What about you and Shelby? There's rumors that you two and a little, altercation when you were on tour."

I blushed, looking down at my feet. "Um, we got into a fight, and well things got physical. I shouldn't have slapped her but, I did. I was going to apologize when we were both calmed down enough to have a decent conversation but she left before I was able to do so." I explained.

Ashley asked me a few more questions before we started on the actual photoshoot. Which was really fun because they played my cd while I was modeling.

---

"Jeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannie!" I heard Maddie call as she walked into my apartment, a huge grin on her face.

I looked over at her, confused and slightly frightened. "Are you ready for your C.D. premiere?" she asked her brown eyes sparkling with Glee.

"Yeah, I guess. I mean, I don't know. I expected more people to be here to celebrate with me before we head off the big shindig." I said looking at my empty apartment.

Taylor and Shelby never confirmed whether or not they were gonna show and Joe went to get Jamie since they were going to the premiere together.

Maddie gave me a sad look before handing me the box she had behind her back to me. "What is it?" I asked confused.

"Just a gift from Kevin and I. We thought you could use it with all the drama going in your life at the moment." she said with a smile.

"You guys didn't have to get me anything!" I said as I set the box on the table and opened the box, to reveal a ]beautiful dress.

"It's beautiful Maddie thank you!" I said giving her a hug. "You're welcome, I'm really glad you like it!" she said after we separated.

"And we have someone else here for you too." Kevin said as he headed inside lookin amazing like always.

I looked at Kevin confused before he moved out of the doorway where Garbo was standing, clad in a tuxedo. "I'm starting to think you should get dressed." he said with a chuckle.

I blushed and quickly grabbed the dress and headed into my room to get changed. I did my hair and make up, finishing the outfit with the right jewelry before heading out to the living room where everyone was waiting for me.

Garbo's and Kevin's eyes widened and their jaws dropped when the looked over at me. "Wow you look gourgeous." Kevin said, and Garbo could only nod in agreement.

I giggled. "Thanks guys." I said going over to my date. "How do I look?" Maddie asked as she walked in from the bathroom.

"Gourgeous as always." Kevin said before pecking her lips gently. "Come on, Jeannie shouldn't be late to her on Gala." Garbo said before leading me outside.

We all piled into the limo that picked up Joe and Jamie at Jamie's house. Jamie surprisingly gave me a hug. "I'm so happy for you!" she said with a geniune grin.

I thanked her my eyes locking onto Joe's. He had this look, that I wasn't sure how to read as. He gave me a soft smile, squeezing my hand and then congratulating me.

I could feel my cheeks start to redden as he said that and in a way wished he was congratulating me in a different way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Maddie's outfit; http://www.polyvore.com/maddie_party_outfit/set?id=34096165
Jamie's outfit; http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=35746461
Jeannie's outfit; http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=35709819

Thank you for the comments everyone!