Caught in a Bad Romance

Chapter 3: The First Outing

A couple of weeks later

I sighed as placed the headphones around my neck as I glared at my pretend boyfriend. "Look I'm trying to help. It's up to you if you want to take my advice. For the part with Nick, make it sound believable. Really get into it." he said crossing his arms over his chest.

"What? We're not even working on that song right now." I said giving him an incredilous look. "It's just a thought Jean, don't need to bite my head off. Besides Nick and Kevin are coming tomorrow so we can record the song." he said with a roll of his eyes.

"Can we just work on this one song first please? I would at least get it finished before we have to leave and I'd rather leave on a happy note." I said.

"Or an in-tuned one." Joe mumbled underneath his breath. I was attempted to throw my phone at him but decided not to.

The producer started the music to the song I was recording and I started to sing;

Now everybodys staring cuz your face is turning red

----

"Seriously though if I knew you could reach that high of note and hold it for that long I wouldn't have said anything." Joe said as I packed my purse up as we got ready to leave and show the world we were dating.

I gave him a grin as we locked hands and headed out. "Yeah yeah wipe that smile of your face." Joe said with a playful grin as we walked down the street to La Unica, a little mexican resturaunt that I had fallen in love with when I started recording my album.

"Paparazzi's coming." Joe said under his breath, loud enough for me to hear him. I nodded looking up when I saw a few men and women with cameras.

"Jeannie! Why are you and Joe Jonas holding hands? Are you two dating?" they asked me taking pictures the lights causing our eyes to see little colorful shapes. Joe handed me a pair of sunglasses that I greatfully took and put them on.

"Joe, how does your family feel about you going public with this relationship?" they asked there attention on him when I ignored their questions. "They're happy that I'm happy and are allowing me to make my own decisions." he said non-chalantly and I just couldn't help but laugh quietly at his face as he said it.

We reached the resturant, and Joe held the door for me making the paparazzi go crazy as I walked in. "We should give them something to really go crazy about." he whispered pulling my body close to his as we waited in line.

I turned towards him and gave him a confused look before lean down and pressed his lips to mine. I kissed back and I could just feel the tension from the paparazzi through the window as they tried to get into the resturaunt.

Joe pulled away and smiled towards the paparazzi before facing me.

"So after we get our food you want to go to my apartment? I have the whole Harper's Island episodes recorded on my DVR." he said with a grin. I sighed shaking my head. "I don't want to intrude and besides, Jaime's most likely gonna be there, so I'd rather not get in between that." I said sadly. I would love to hang out with Joe and watch Harper's Island. It's one of my favorite shows even though it only had one season but granted I think that was the point with how they ended it.

Joe looked at me sadly before nodding. "Alright. You wanna go to the park and eat with me at least?" he asked.

I nodded smiling softly.

"I wouldn't mind that what so ever." I said as we walked up to the counter and placed our orders. We went to the local park and sat there and ate enjoying each other's company. I was starting to really like Joe.
♠ ♠ ♠
a huge thanks goes to everyone who's read and commented.
If you're reading this, drop a comment off once in a while. I don't bite!
<3 Jeannie