Status: This is just a one shot...I'm thinking about writing one-shots for banners on quizilla.

In the Closet with Justin Bieber

In the Closet with Justin Bieber -One Shot for -bluekandeyumi22 (Jacob Black)

My feet ached as I walked toward the beach. I was almost there I bobbed my head to Glitter In The Air by P!nk my head phones hung around my neck as the music boomed out

. I scanned the beach area I noticed Jacob standing with his back to me far down the beach. To make sure he wouldn't catch me I turned my scent off, one of the cool powers I had since I was half werewolf. I closed my eyes and concentrated I felt a familiar tingly feeling pass through my body and I knew I had done it. So basically I was barely noticeable I just had to be really quiet, I haven't got my breathing being unnoticeable part of my ability down yet.
I felt a blush rise in my face. If he turned around now my plans would be foiled. I was about 4 feet away from him I was surprised he hadn't around yet. considering the whole wolf thing. As I ran I unwrapped the head phones around my neck and jumped onto Jacob's back. I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist. Quickly I put the headphones around his neck and pulled tight but not tight enough that he couldn't breath.

"I have come to assassinate you." I spoke in a crappy British accent as I whispered in his ear. I heard him laugh as he reached his hands back and gripped my thighs to hold me up. He craned his neck to look at me. I stared into those brown orbs. If I died right now I'd be happy. I grinned at him.

"Really Roxxie your 16 years old. You are never going to grow out of those sneaky ways are you?"

"Nope." I said popping the "p" as I slid down his back.

"Your getting good at that, I didn't even know you were there?" he said as he stared off toward the water. He had something on his mind I could tell.

"Dude?" I said punching his shoulder.

"What?" he said looking over at me as he rubbed the spot I hit.

"What's on your mind?" I asked seriously as I got on my tiptoes to unwrap my headphones from around his neck. I held his eyes. I knew he probably wouldn't tell me but it's worth a shot right? I breeze blew sending my dark hair flying around my face. I pushed it back away from my eyes. When I looked at him again he was staring at me intently I kept my fingers in my hair startled at the intensity. Any other time I wouldn't mind not mastering making my breath unnoticeable.

What's worse him being able to hear my heart beating out of my chest or nothing at all. His hand flew to my face making me drop my hand from my forehead. He held his warm hand against my face. I was trying to hold his eyes but he seemed to be looking at something else. That stupid scar on my forehead. Stupid wall!

"Jake?" I whispered since he wasn't speaking. He brought his hand away from my face.

"That hurt half-breed!" he said as he rubbed his shoulder. I felt my ears redden in anger. I hate when people call me that!

"Shut up you over grown mutt!" I shouted forgetting everything that happened prior.

"I'm kidding." he said chocking on laughter. I frowned and pulled my fist back to send him one in the stomach. He swiftly caught my fist before it connected. I growled at him.

"Roxxie?" he called me. I refused to look him in the eye. I was determined to cause him pain. He knows how much I hate that...I think it's why Mom left, because she couldn't handle how her kid was a monster. I sniffled a little and brought out my other fist to punch him. He grabbed that one too.

"Rox," he whispered even softer. He held both of his hands in mine I still wouldn't meet his eyes. I don't get it what was he trying to do make me hate him?...Like that could happen.

"Roxxie." he tried again.

"What!" I slowly looked up at him.

"I'm sorry okay."

"Yeah whatever. I don't forgive you! You know how much that hurts me I thought you understood cuz' of... your mom and all. You should let go of me so I can slap your sorry ass. I am really-"

I was silenced when Jake places his soft,warm lips onto my forehead. Right on my scar to be exact. I gasped softly and my eyes fluttered close. I heard voices and we both jumped apart from each other.

"Hey you guys." Jared said as he stood between us looking at us back and forth. Slowly Embry Quil Leah and Seth approached us.

"What's going on here?" Jared asked wiggling his eyebrows..

"Football! Let's play." I said hysterically as I snatched the ball from Seth's hand

"You were playing football that was a strange techni-"

"Who's on my team?" I yelled over Jared's voice

* 2 hours later.

My team ended up winning. Leah Quil and I. We walked over to Leah's car laughing our head off. They were laughing cuz' I was singing "We are the Champions" by Queen on the top of my lungs. Bystanders glared at me.

"No time for losers." I paused for a moment looking back at Jake's team to stick my tongue at them. "Cos' we are the champions of the world!"

I watched Embry run toward me he held open his arms like he was about to hug me. I noticed a huge sweat stain on the front oh his chest. I tried to scramble in to the car but Leah didn't unlock the car doors fast enough. I felt heat and moisture connect against me. "Gross!" I whined as he lifted me up. He laughed and set me down before I could protest.

They all stared at me waiting for me to speak.

"I hate you guys." I said softly so Jake wouldn't hear.

"You ruined it something was about to happen." I whined blushing as I thought about his lips on me.

"That was all Jared!" Quil said putting his hands up all defensively

"And if he does like you then he will tell you soon." Embry said sweetly

I felt my stomach do a back flip. I sneaked a glance at Jacob and he looked in a deep conversation with Jared.

"Leah?" I called as I looked away from him.

"Yeah Roxxie?"

"Take me home." I got into the passenger seat of Leah car and shut the door behind me. Not even bothering to say goodbye to Jake.

Leah stayed at my house until about 10 o'clock then she left because she had to go on patrol. I decided to take a shower. I grabbed my towel and walked to the bathroom and jumped into the shower. The hot water rained down me massaging my wet muscles. If you love him so much tell him. Leah had told me. I can't do that I'm to chicken. I argued back

After about 10 more minutes I got out. I walked into my room pulling on some shorts and a t-shirt that said "Muffins are just ugly cupcakes." I towel dried my hair the best I could then flop myself into bed. I started to doze off then I heard a noise. I didn't budge an inch if the grudge was here she wouldn't find me. Without thinking about it I turned off my scent.

I heard my closet door open and froze. I breathed in deeply and I swear, I smelt Jacob. But, what would he be doing in my closet. Hanging out with Justin Bieber my thoughts said. Not the time I told myself. I sat up in bed and looked. With freighted eyes as I scanned my room. There Jacob stood taking a step out of my closet.

I stood and head for the lights not taking my eyes off him. When the lights were on I watched him he looked worried,freak-out and nervous.

"Umm If you don't mind me asking what the hell are you doing here? If your trying to be sneaky like me you failed my friend."

Jacob looked down at his feet. I took this chance to slightly freak out myself. I shook my hands and pressed them against my face. When he looked back at me I put them on my hips.

"I just want to talk." he looked up at me with pleading eyes.

"And it couldn't wait till morning." I said looking away from his gaze.

"No. I've waited to long."

My eyes widen. What exactly is he getting at he's giving me a heart attack?

"If you've come to say your sorry,then I forgive you already." I started walking toward him.

"No thats-"

"No. no Jake it's alright I forgive you. We all know boys don't know how to talk and their stu-"

Jacob closed the distance between and set his lips on mine. He pulled away from me before I could understand what had happened.

"You talk to much Rox, I'm trying to say that I love you."

My mouth fell open and I felt my cheeks heat up as I stared into his brown eyes. I managed a smile so he could know the feeling was mutual.

"I-I love you too Jake." I stuttered and blushed even more. He broke out into a grin and wrapped his hands around me waist. Then he looked up at me confused.

"What?" I asked

"Are you breathing?" I hadn't noticed but it seemed that I had got down the other part of my ability. All thanks to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!
Tell me if your interested in a one shot..