Status: Active

A Picture, A Decision, A Friend

Bam Margera, Bored?
HA! Him, bored? How is that possible!

Oh but it is!
Out of boredom one day as he decided to stay home, Missy just left and he only stayed home to spend time with her for the 3 hours she stayed. After she left he kind of wished he knew where his crew was. And knowing them, they'd be scattered all about town in different bars.

While checking things he hits up Twitter and see's a girl under the name of NN_Valo he goes to her profile seeing she follows him. Looked at her info, and a few of her tweets. He saw that she even mentioned him a few times. He felt bad now because she seemed pretty cool from what she tweeted. He ended up checking out her face book! And then thought what the hell, why not?

~~~~~~******````````````******~~~~~~

Renee Gaskill, at home talking to her friend her is like her brother Chris on Skype.
Get's an odd mention on twitter from none other than BAM_MARGERA. Originally she was waiting on a reply from Jarrpi about a picture she promised to draw him. But while in that conversation with Chris, Margera ended up tweeting to her instead.

She decides to talk to him, and he wants to chill. She's down and he even tells her her friend can come. But there was a problem with that, Chris was in Georgia.

~~~~~~******````````````******~~~~~~

How will this story go? What will happen with Bam and Nee? Will Chris ever get to come up from Georgia? What about all of her friends? And Bam's friends?
Read and find out...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright this story randomly came to me when I was half asleep.
So far this is just something to do while I work on other stories, that terribly need updates.
Ville La Bam: The Other Story: I should have The next few parts up sometime soon. Depends on how much help from my friends I can get.

Razorblade Kiss: I should have something up within the next week or 2.

Like St. Valentine: Right now it's on Hiatus completely.. Writers block sucks....

And Runaway: I should have something up sometime soon..

I know I said on my page I was writing a Tribute Fic on Ryan Dunn. It's not too long but, I'm debating now how it should go. I have some done, and I should have it up roughly within the weeks to come.
To those of you who have been reading, thank you! And Thank you for barring with me!

Also the Characters Renee (Me), Chris (My good friend) and Chelsey (My other good friend) Are real. The others are as well real, but I don't know them personally, nor have I ever spoken to them. (besides Ryan Cleveland, we have spoken counting times of 1 time, and it was pretty awesome =P) I do not own them and what they have created or anything they do! This is purely a Fan-Fiction!