Status: In Progress

Thank God He's My Cousin

Pancakes and Video Games

OLIVIA GET YOUR LITTLE BUTT UP HERE!!!!!!!!” Jack Barakat shouted from the top of the staircase. Olivia Taylor, Jack’s cousin, had fallen asleep on the basement couch and Jack wanted her up.

She groaned and stretched, throwing the blankets to the ground. Olivia got up forgetting that she was only wearing underwear, and a tight tank top over her bra. Once up the staircase she walked into the kitchen.

“What do you want from me?” she questioned Jack who was sitting at the table.
“Will you make me pancakes?” Jack asked with a puppy dog face.
“Buy, but, but.”
“PLEASE!!!!!!” he shouted, throwing himself on the ground and hugging Olivia’s legs. “Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.” Jack wined.
“Fine,” she sighed “but they are going to be chocolate chip.”
“Even better.” Jack smiled, patting his cousin on the head and sitting back down.

“By the way, I like your bra.” Jack commented as he turned on the TV. Olivia looked down and saw that her tank top was pulled down a bit, showing the top of he bra. She blushed and pulled her tank up.

Once the pancakes were done Olivia plated them and brought them to the table. As she was sitting down she noticed that Jack had already brought the syrup to the table. He grabbed his pancakes and started pouring syrup on them.

“Jeez Jack, have some pancakes with your syrup.” Olivia teased him. Jack stuck his tongue out at her and started eating. Olivia laughed at he cousin as he shoved a whole pancake into his mouth.

Once the two cousins had finished their breakfast Olivia got up to throw the plates away.
Jack looked at her as she walked away and said “I also like you underwear.” She blushed deeper then before, threw the plates on the counter and ran to her room. Olivia returned with ripped skinny jeans, a Taking Back Sunday shirt, and her black hair in a pony tail.

“Well, Jack I learned two things today.” She stated.
“And what would those things be?” Jack asked.
“One, you sure do like your syrup.”
“True.”
“Two, I should make sure I’m properly dressed when I get up in the morning.” Olivia and Jack laughed.

~2:30pm~

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!” Jack screamed as he looked at the YOU LOSE sign on his phone.
“Oh Jack, did you lose again?” Olivia giggled. Jack had been playing a game on his phone for the past hour and he kept dieing on the last level.
“Maybe.” He grumbled, shutting his phone and giving up on the game. “The rest of the band will be here soon and so will some of the crew.”
“Awesome, I can’t wait to meet them.” Olivia smiled.

Olivia’s POV

What if they hate me? I though to myself. My parents really didn’t like me and they had their friends over a lot and, you guessed it, they hated me too. I guess being around people who hated me so much made want new people to actually like me. I’ve heard stories of the guys and Jack tells me how they can’t wait to meet me and about how nice they are, but I’m still worried.

The door bell rang and Jack ran to go get it. Oh no. I heard multiple footsteps and guys voices. I looked towards the living room entrance and saw 5 guys along with Jack.

“Olivia this is Alex.” Jack announced, pointing to the guy to his right. Alex smiled at me and waved. He had on black skinny jeans, a white and red shirt, and some converse.

“This is Zack.” Jack pointed to the one to his left. Zack smiled shyly and I returned the smile. He was wearing black pants with a Baltimore Ravens shirt.

“Rian is next to Alex.” Jack said. I look at Rian and we waved at each other. Rian was wearing jeans, a black sweater, and a blue shirt.

“Vinny is our merch guy.” Jack pointed to another of the guys. Vinny did the peace sign and smiled really big and kind of creepy. I laughed and waved.

“Vinny don’t scare the girl.” Said the guy standing next to him. He was wearing all black except for his grey sweater. “I’m Matt by the way.” He said to me.

“Guy this is Olivia.” Jack informed them.
“Nice to meet you.” I smiled.
“Okay so we are going to play video games, would you like to play?” Rian asked me.
“No that’s okay I’ll just watch.” The guys took their seats and I could tell they sat in the same places every time they were here.

Alex stopped in front of me and said “You are sitting in my spot, but that is ok, I have a solution.” He picked me up, sat down, and put me on his lap. “There.” I blushed and sat up, trying not to lay back on him. Jack handed Alex his controller and he took it in both his hands, putting his arms around me and making me lean back on him. I blushed an even deeper red then this morning when I realized Jack saw my underwear and bra.

None of the guys seemed to notice my blushing as they played their game. On one team it was Jack, Zack, and Vinny. The other was Rian, Alex and Matt. I watched them play for about a half-n-hour as teams and then they switched to everyone for themselves. After an hour passed of them blowing each other up Vinny declared that they should play a different game.

After about 5 minutes of them playing the second game I started to fall asleep. I tried hard to keep my eyes open, but I just ended up snuggling into Alex’s chest and falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like. I promise chapter 2 will be better.
Rate. Comment. Subscribe. please :)